The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You guys always forget the type of state present in Lebanon, if at all it can be considered one: a state that lacks social justice. It doesnt actually deserve to be labelled a state in the first place. It is in function a confederation of sects outpacing one another.

Until this confessional system is taken out and everyone is regarded equally as citizens, and the Lebanese people can be the true owners of sovereignty and power who elect all their leaders starting with the president, and any Lebanese, irrespective of his sect affiliation can be president, I dont feel too concerned about any other state without these. Any other state you dream of that lack those qualities I have stated is only still aimed at one sect outsmarting or outdoing the other. And apparently what you are complaining about is the fact that one sect you dont belong to has outsmarted the others and has the upper hand through its leaders and elite and you're not happy with that. I am not surprised though. When the regime is centred on sectarian leaders outdoing one another, what do you really expect? If the system is based on the citizenry, irrespective of which sect has more numbers, then people will behave responsibly as citizens and not as sectarian or cult members. You cant eat your cake and have it.

And what exactly is your, and by association HA's, contribution to that state you mention and would want to have?

cokezero

He filmed this a month ago!!

He wrote about it too:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
And what exactly is your, and by association HA's, contribution to that state you mention and would want to have?

Recently HA/Amal called for a one district nonsectarian electoral law based on proportional representation. That would be:

1. A step closer to a nonsectarian state
2. Give people equal rights and make all vote equal i.e. one man, one vote.
3. Free the parliament from the grip of big parties. The people will have power to change.

You can guess which parties rejected that proposed law.

Aegon

He filmed this a month ago!!

He wrote about it too:

He gave Spiderz the idea to hack! LOL

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@My Moria Moon

Suppose HA surrendered all their weapons and military expertise including their guided missiles to the Lebanese Army; do you believe the US/Israel will allow the LAF keep those arms and use them as deterrent to defend Lebanon’s territories, maritime rights and airspace from continuous Israeli violations?

Firstly: HA's weapons, any weapons, them being in LA or in HA's hands, are practically useless during ALL THE TIME when no war is being waged against your country, right? This should lead you to the conclusion that, since Israel is now out of your lands ( let's not kid ourselves and waste precious post energy on Shebaa), then no imminent war should be hanging over your concerns.

Then comes your hypothetical question about them weapons being transferred to the LA. So, let's play your suggested scenario in short.
HA declares it is willing to dissolve its militia structure and enroll its weapons and its men, as popular reserves, into the army. Isn't this something that would please the US/Israel, if this is exactly what the US/Israel would want?

Lastly about the deterrence thing: What guarantees your rights more, fittayshet that could self-explode due to humidity and rust when unused for too long while stored underground, or a peace treaty that could buy you some long lasting "don't worry.. be happy, build your life" time?

If so, how come the LAF is not permitted to acquire such arms and be given the edge over HA so HA as an armed force can no longer justify its existence?

Your mistake is your focus on Arms. Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq had the then times most sophisticated sovjet arsenal. How much did it help them in their war against Israel, and behind it, the western powers arsenals? Not much. Ba3den, you speak of HA arms as if they really are something that deters Israel or scares it. They don't. Israel is utterly happy with HA having them. They're the best excuse for Israel to keep your country in shambles. But I understand if al manar's disinformation campaigns had some effect, even on a thinker mind like yours. If you think the 10, 20 or 30.000 rockets HA fired at Israel during 30 days in 2006 killing some 50 civilans and damaging few balconies, makes Israelis fear these weapons, you are mistaken.

Question two: Set a side the broken record about HA being a State within a State when in fact HA is a State within No State otherwise their land would have never been occupied until they liberated it. Why Israel considers HA a nuisance and a threat to its interests but ISIS is perfectly fine and their fighters used to get direct logistic and medical support through the Golan Heights from Israel when both entities ISIS and HA are considered Islamists/terrorists by the US and subservient West?

I set aside the fact that HA is utterly benefiting from the current no-state state for them to advance their own mini state with the mullahs money, - which by the way is Iranian people's money and you never know when those people decide to simply cut the funds- but I assumed you already knew the answer to your question: whatever fuels the 1400 year old blood feud between sunni and shia, Israel is on.

Remember when PMA decided to eliminate ISIS from Lebanon how the US told him directly he should not do it… In fact without the coordination with HA from the Syrian side, ISIS would have never been defeated and that’s one of the reasons Lebanon is being punished today for defending itself and sabotaging ISIS Western mission with HA support.

Remember Hameed? Him and I had months long forum battles when his Califate was at its zenit. I told him once: "look Hameedo, your kingdom is risen for a purpose, and that is to make your umma bleed itself to death. Your orcs are a parenthesis, they'll serve their time but they will never be allowed to establish a foothold on the mediterranean shores." Mind you, the war was meant to drag on inside Syria for longer than it did with only Iran and HA involved, until Suleimani understood the plot and begged Russia to finally assist. Without Russia HA and Iran would have bled hard and long, that is something you need to always keep in mind. Bottom line: without enemies to clash against each other, ISIS would have never seen the light in the first place.

And regarding Lebanon and the army, Lebanon was definitely an American red line, ISIS may have managed and was allowed to dwell in those barren mountains for the same mentioned reasons and purpose it was allowed to roam the Syrian plains, that is to attract, drain and exhaust HA. And make no mistakes, the LA, and we Lebanese in general, would still have smashed the abou tannoura orcs had they had serious plans to venture in on a wide scale. Whatever else you hear, this is the true version of the story.

It is easy to take advantage of HA accomplishments in defending Lebanon especially the Christians who were the main victims of ISIS and the Western agenda while conveniently ignoring those facts but let’s keep in mind what goes around comes around and everyone of us will eventually be held accountable for what we did or didn’t do as Lebanese citizens with one common enemy…

There is no free lunch by the end of the day…

This kind of cheap arguments don't bite on me and I didn't expect them from you. HA did not venture into Syria to defend the Christians, only itself and its own interests. Syria was, is, the backbone of the party and the natural route to arms, money and all kind of smuggling businesses and transactions needed for its survival. However, do not misunderstand me, I still consider HA's engagement in the Syrian war as essential now that we are where we are, and I loved them kicking the asses of chinese, tunisian, saudi, uzbeki and turkmani bastards coming for their and our blood.

My issue is NOW. Where do we go from now and here? Lebanon's existence is at stake, and that should concern you, the shia, just as much as everyone else. Your arms are useless at this critical stage, rather the exact opposite.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Recently HA/Amal called for a one district nonsectarian electoral law based on proportional representation. That would be:

3. Free the parliament from the grip of big parties. The people will have power to change.

Before that, or say in paralell, the others would call your parties to start negotiations over their armed status. What do you tell them?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Before that, or say in paralell, the others would call your parties to start negotiations over their armed status. What do you tell them?

To go F themselves. There is no capable state, if at all there is one. What would protect the people from external threats?

This call is like asking a virgin to strip before marriage.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To go F themselves. There is no capable state, if at all there is one. What would protect the people from external threats?

This call is like asking a virgin to strip before marriage.

Ma fehmo. Now they're asking: what external threats? They see no army at the moment standing at the borders ready to marsh in to occupy the land of the people you speak in the name of. Walla azdak t2oul roubbama, wa faj2atan and without reason the Israeli army will quickly mobilize to occupy the south? In that case, IF this happens suddenly, what prevents you from snatching your arms back from your army and re-liberating the lands? Ma those are still at arms reach.

Or perhaps you are worried this would happen in a month, a year or ten years from now. Tell those people exactly what goes inside your mind in this regard? When do you expect Israel to attack and reoccupy us? And for what reason?

Savo

Orange Room Supporter

in order to allow this to happen , u must ban all sectarian parties since they contraddict with the constitution of a secular lebanon .
no religious or sectarian inspired political program should be allowed .

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Ma fehmo. Now they're asking: what external threats? They see no army at the moment standing at the borders ready to marsh in to occupy the land of the people you speak in the name of. Walla azdak t2oul roubbama, wa faj2atan and without reason the Israeli army will quickly mobilize to occupy the south? In that case, IF this happens suddenly, what prevents you from snatching your arms back from your army and re-liberating the lands? Ma those are still at arms reach.

Or perhaps you are worried this would happen in a month, a year or ten years from now. Tell those people exactly what goes inside your mind in this regard? When do you expect Israel to attack and reoccupy us? And for what reason?

This is the reasoning of a juvenile.

It took the resistance over 3 decades to reach the strength it is today. You want all that to disappear within a short period and get it dissolved. While we have come under occupation repeatedly and we witness the same enemy annex and bulldoze the houses of others and bomb them. And you want to count on this enemy's kindness to behave well. Really? Are you stupid? And this enemy is armed and well trained. Will enemy also disarm?

I am more talking now as a Shi'ite Lebanese. I am talking just as a Lebanese. Do you feel safe with such a powerful enemy and one that has subjected your country to bombings and occupation and wars to be next door armed to the teeth while you have no means to be able to defend yourself, if by any chance things go sour and this enemy decides to march in one more time? Or you dont feel the need for it because it wont be your village or area that would be occupied? Let me even go further and assume I fully support a peace deal with the enemy and I want peace. Even in times of peace, dont nations have standby armies that are well prepared for any eventualities or as deterrence? Or do nations start preparing when a war breaks? Is our army prepared to face Israehell if we come under occupation? You just cant sit back and rule that possibility out.

The presence of this resistance has carried out the responsibility of the state. Let there be a just and capable state and I don't see why such a group would have to exist on it's own or if at all as an auxiliary military force. But apparently some people speak of a state implying a sectarian state that will empower their sect or rather their corrupt sectarian elite onesidedly. They dont dream of a state whereby there is one country for one people or in a state whereby the citizen is the master and power broker and the owner or sovereignty. They still dream of a state whereby the crooks in charge and the corrupt sectarian oligarchs, as it has been since independence will continue to be in charge and they will decide the fate of the people. And the people cannot really decide or make any significant change. That is not the state we dream of.

If by any chance my village in the South is occupied and I continue living in Beirut or in Jbeil or in Koura (areas in the northern half where Shi'ites are historically found in Lebanon or orginated, not necessarily in a village dominated by another sect) I wont be able to vote. I wont have the right to vote. I would be considered an alien. It would be like I no longer belong to Lebanon. So apparently I dont belong to your Lebanon or the dream state of yours. I belong to my Lebanon for as long as my electoral district exists. It is my Lebanon that is well prepared to defend itself. You are the one encroaching and intruding and provoking and asking us to strip naked in the face of the lethal and well prepared enemy. That is not acceptable. Until there is one Lebanon, whereby I belong to anywhere in Lebanon and can vote from anywhere, then you have no right to tell us what to do. Until a Shiite can and will be accepted to be president, PM, army commander and hold any position in the country and sectarian affiliation will have no significance in appointments, you actually have no right to have any say in a resistance movement that grew from the grassroots and increased in strength not through efforts or that of crooked and corrupt leaders who have stolen the deposits of people. Such sectarian thieves are not worthy of being in control of a powerful resistance movement or for such a movement to surrender to the thieves, who presently have not started a civil war and shed Lebanese blood like they did 30 years ago because they are scared of this resistance. This resistance is even acting as a deterrence to a civil war. It is providing you internal security from the knife of sectarian leaders shedding your blood for their benefits. Thos crooks who would like a civil war cant fight one, so they are acting like they dont want one; which is a good thing. Thank God they are weak and feel intimidated. This is one more cause for your to support Hezballah until there is a state for all people, by all people and of all people in Lebanon. In short, until our state is democratic.

So it is hypocritical whenever you are told to build a state for all, not a dream state where you have wet dreams of a sectarian state that empowers the elite of only one sect, you bring in the issue of the resistance and its arms. Would you agree to build a nonsectarian state if this resistance did not exist? It did not exist for many decades after independence and your elite and sectarian leaders didnt find need to evolve and build a better state. Why? What guaranty is there if this resistance cease to exist in this current jungle state (God forbid), that others will be fair and want a civil state for all? Based on the remarks of some of your leaders you dont want any nonsectarian state to start with, because you calculate your numbers and their influence would reduce. Not your presence. But their influence and ability to steal. So there crooks are the movers and shakers of this sectarian system and sectarian jungle. You (generally speaking, not you personally) dont have the right to talk about a state then. Or ask a successful resistance to hand over its weapons to a corrupt sectarian elite or to surrender to other sects, since even the current army is led by an army commander from one sect. There is actually no army hierachy or promotions without sectarian considerations, either to empower some over others or to denote some, becaue of their sectarian affiliation. So even in the army sectarian affiliation counts. Is this your dream state and dream army? Is this the army that will protect me from foreign enemies? Will the soldier who hails from Batroon accept dying fighting for my land in the South? When a Shi'ite is or at least can (just the possibility) become army commander, then we can talk about how to surrender the weapons to the army. Or do want the weapons to be returned to Syria and Iran and for us to be weak and defenseless? Or to corrupt thieves who might sell the wepons to enrich their pockets and to enable their families drive the latest cars and live in flats costing millions of dollars at Downtown while people starve? What exactly? To who will this resistance hand over its weapons? And who will defend us?

And in all of these rants, I've not spoken as a Shi'ite. I have spoken as an ordinary and neutral Lebanese who feels disenfranchised and marginalised and feels that the presence of this resistance in the current state of affairs is a need. I may not even necessarily support any state led by Hezbollah or FPM or any other party. But for any state to have my support and for me to feel as a citizen like any other, I must have the right to vote and for my vote to count like any other. Presently it doesnt. I must not be disenfranchised because I belong to this or that sect on my birth certificate. Something I did not choose to be but I was born into. The reason we are not a democracy and we dont have a state. Building a state starts by restoring my vote. Stop disenfranchisement. Tell your leaders to stop being intimidated of my voice and my vote. Let the people have the right to vote and decide and be able to change leaders and change things and change policies. Let elections count. Arent you tired of surrendering your fate to corrupt parliamentarians once every four years, and they are the same men who keep coming back and they decide your fate on all things to their selfish benefit? And even if you feel like you shouldnt vote for them or you feel they should go home and rest, you are powerless to send them home. They use their local power, and even militias and billions to make sure they always return to parliament. This happens in all sects. Why? Because our elections are faulty. I dont see how the resistance is the cause of this problem that has its roots since independence or even before. The electoral law is sectarian and faulty and divides Lebanon in ways tailored to benefit these leaders. They always return to parliament. We know the results of election before the election thanks to how the electoral law tailors Lebanon into electoral districts and using money and different means to make sure the majority in an electoral district vote in one color or for the sectarian warlords. But assuming you gather all the people in Lebanon who dont vote, you can instill change. But you cant because there is no one district law, and nonsectarian and the people cant unite and be free. Lebanon is not one district. It is tailored into electoral districts for the same thieves to keep coming back. The power of the people, which is their vote is dismembered, mutilated. And if the crooks dont get power, they make you feel the sect they belong to is targeted. Complete BS. Your problem is the system and these expired leaders. Not a capable resistance that has given the country power, strength and relevance and is actually acting as a stability force and even preventing civil war.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is the reasoning of a juvenile.

It took the resistance over 3 decades to reach the strength it is today. You want all that to disappear within a short period and get it dissolved. While we have come under occupation repeatedly and we witness the same enemy annex and bulldoze the houses of others and bomb them. And you want to count on this enemy's kindness to behave well. Really? Are you stupid? And this enemy is armed and well trained. Will enemy also disarm?

I am more talking now as a Shi'ite Lebanese. I am talking just as a Lebanese. Do you feel safe with such a powerful enemy and one that has subjected your country to bombings and occupation and wars to be next door armed to the teeth while you have no means to be able to defend yourself, if by any chance things go sour and this enemy decides to march in one more time? Or you dont feel the need for it because it wont be your village or area that would be occupied? Let me even go further and assume I fully support a peace deal with the enemy and I want peace. Even in times of peace, dont nations have standby armies that are well prepared for any eventualities or as deterrence? Or do nations start preparing when a war breaks? Is our army prepared to face Israehell if we come under occupation? You just cant sit back and rule that possibility out.

The presence of this resistance has carried out the responsibility of the state. Let there be a just and capable state and I don't see why such a group would have to exist on it's own or if at all as an auxiliary military force. But apparently some people speak of a state implying a sectarian state that will empower their sect or rather their corrupt sectarian elite onesidedly. They dont dream of a state whereby there is one country for one people or in a state whereby the citizen is the master and power broker and the owner or sovereignty. They still dream of a state whereby the crooks in charge and the corrupt sectarian oligarchs, as it has been since independence will continue to be in charge and they will decide the fate of the people. And the people cannot really decide or make any significant change. That is not the state we dream of.

If by any chance my village in the South is occupied and I continue living in Beirut or in Jbeil or in Koura (areas in the northern half where Shi'ites are historically found in Lebanon or orginated, not necessarily in a village dominated by another sect) I wont be able to vote. I wont have the right to vote. I would be considered an alien. It would be like I no longer belong to Lebanon. So apparently I dont belong to your Lebanon or the dream state of yours. I belong to my Lebanon for as long as my electoral district exists. It is my Lebanon that is well prepared to defend itself. You are the one encroaching and intruding and provoking and asking us to strip naked in the face of the lethal and well prepared enemy. That is not acceptable. Until there is one Lebanon, whereby I belong to anywhere in Lebanon and can vote from anywhere, then you have no right to tell us what to do. Until a Shiite can and will be accepted to be president, PM, army commander and hold any position in the country and sectarian affiliation will have no significance in appointments, you actually have no right to have any say in a resistance movement that grew from the grassroots and increased in strength not through efforts or that of crooked and corrupt leaders who have stolen the deposits of people. Such sectarian thieves are not worthy of being in control of a powerful resistance movement or for such a movement to surrender to the thieves, who presently have not started a civil war and shed Lebanese blood like they did 30 years ago because they are scared of this resistance. This resistance is even acting as a deterrence to a civil war. It is providing you internal security from the knife of sectarian leaders shedding your blood for their benefits. Thos crooks who would like a civil war cant fight one, so they are acting like they dont want one; which is a good thing. Thank God they are weak and feel intimidated. This is one more cause for your to support Hezballah until there is a state for all people, by all people and of all people in Lebanon. In short, until our state is democratic.

So it is hypocritical whenever you are told to build a state for all, not a dream state where you have wet dreams of a sectarian state that empowers the elite of only one sect, you bring in the issue of the resistance and its arms. Would you agree to build a nonsectarian state if this resistance did not exist? It did not exist for many decades after independence and your elite and sectarian leaders didnt find need to evolve and build a better state. Why? What guaranty is there if this resistance cease to exist in this current jungle state (God forbid), that others will be fair and want a civil state for all? Based on the remarks of some of your leaders you dont want any nonsectarian state to start with, because you calculate your numbers and their influence would reduce. Not your presence. But their influence and ability to steal. So there crooks are the movers and shakers of this sectarian system and sectarian jungle. You (generally speaking, not you personally) dont have the right to talk about a state then. Or ask a successful resistance to hand over its weapons to a corrupt sectarian elite or to surrender to other sects, since even the current army is led by an army commander from one sect. There is actually no army hierachy or promotions without sectarian considerations, either to empower some over others or to denote some, becaue of their sectarian affiliation. So even in the army sectarian affiliation counts. Is this your dream state and dream army? Is this the army that will protect me from foreign enemies? Will the soldier who hails from Batroon accept dying fighting for my land in the South? When a Shi'ite is or at least can (just the possibility) become army commander, then we can talk about how to surrender the weapons to the army. Or do want the weapons to be returned to Syria and Iran and for us to be weak and defenseless? Or to corrupt thieves who might sell the wepons to enrich their pockets and to enable their families drive the latest cars and live in flats costing millions of dollars at Downtown while people starve? What exactly? To who will this resistance hand over its weapons? And who will defend us?

And in all of these rants, I've not spoken as a Shi'ite. I have spoken as an ordinary and neutral Lebanese who feels disenfranchised and marginalised and feels that the presence of this resistance in the current state of affairs is a need. I may not even necessarily support any state led by Hezbollah or FPM or any other party. But for any state to have my support and for me to feel as a citizen like any other, I must have the right to vote and for my vote to count like any other. Presently it doesnt. I must not be disenfranchised because I belong to this or that sect on my birth certificate. Something I did not choose to be but I was born into. The reason we are not a democracy and we dont have a state. Building a state starts by restoring my vote. Stop disenfranchisement. Tell your leaders to stop being intimidated of my voice and my vote. Let the people have the right to vote and decide and be able to change leaders and change things and change policies. Let elections count. Arent you tired of surrendering your fate to corrupt parliamentarians once every four years, and they are the same men who keep coming back and they decide your fate on all things to their selfish benefit? And even if you feel like you shouldnt vote for them or you feel they should go home and rest, you are powerless to send them home. They use their local power, and even militias and billions to make sure they always return to parliament. This happens in all sects. Why? Because our elections are faulty. I dont see how the resistance is the cause of this problem that has its roots since independence or even before. The electoral law is sectarian and faulty and divides Lebanon in ways tailored to benefit these leaders. They always return to parliament. We know the results of election before the election thanks to how the electoral law tailors Lebanon into electoral districts and using money and different means to make sure the majority in an electoral district vote in one color or for the sectarian warlords. But assuming you gather all the people in Lebanon who dont vote, you can instill change. But you cant because there is no one district law, and nonsectarian and the people cant unite and be free. Lebanon is not one district. It is tailored into electoral districts for the same thieves to keep coming back. The power of the people, which is their vote is dismembered, mutilated. And if the crooks dont get power, they make you feel the sect they belong to is targeted. Complete BS. Your problem is the system and these expired leaders. Not a capable resistance that has given the country power, strength and relevance and is actually acting as a stability force and even preventing civil war.

Säg that again? I have all the time in the world to read your newspaper, cub.

The_FPMer

If you want to be pragmatic stop dreaming about disarming HA, and find yourself another way to please the Jewry if it is so important for you.
I bet you wear Levi's, drink coffee at Starbucks and eat Haagen Dazs and Ben & Jerry's for dessert.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

السياح الإسرائيليون في الإمارات يسرقون من الفنادق كل ما يمكن حمله​

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Think about it. If Trump had been around during the nascent years of Hezbollah, there is no way it would have grown to be what it is today.

You must be specialized in foretelling not only future events but also telling us what the past could've looked like only "if". Keep the comedy up.

Savo

Orange Room Supporter

to all hizballa fan , and their aounist allies .. is tha the culture you want lebanon to import ?