• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
By disarming the Resistance?

or by equating the Resistance with Israel?
When the resistance stops trying to take over the state and force its opinions on me we can talk, until then it is more than a resistance, it is equivalent to what Israel does and yes, we need to have a clear criteria for it to disarm.

agnostic

Legendary Member
we need to have a clear criteria for it to disarm.
Elementaire. But you don't want it:

Build a strong army capable to defend Lebanon and protect the Lebanese, so the Resistance becomes useless. not an army with Jewry stooges for leadership who weren't capable to remove the ticking bomb of Ammonium Nitrate, and who are more bent to Safiha's dictates before the basic interests of Lebanon and the Lebanese.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Elementaire. But you don't want it:

Build a strong army capable to defend Lebanon and protect the Lebanese, so the Resistance becomes useless. not an army with Jewry stooges for leadership who weren't capable to remove the ticking bomb of Ammonium Nitrate, and who are more bent to Safiha's dictates before the basic interests of Lebanon and the Lebanese.
La it’s not me who doesn’t want it, it’s HA. HA have no intention of disarming - regardless of the state of the lebanese army and the existence of Israel or lack thereof. You said it, your friend rafidi on the forum said it, and HA have made it more than clear. Spare me the bla bla poetry about the “Jewry” - they are the other face of the HA coin.

agnostic

Legendary Member
La it’s not me who doesn’t want it, it’s HA. HA have no intention of disarming - regardless of the state of the lebanese army and the existence of Israel or lack thereof. You said it, your friend rafidi on the forum said it, and HA have made it more than clear. Spare me the bla bla poetry about the “Jewry” - they are the other face of the HA coin.

Enno nikeyatan bil tahara bitzarri2 3a 7alak?

What is wrong with building a strong army capable to defend Lebanon and protect the Lebanese, so the Resistance becomes useless?

Except that it displeases the Jewry. Sing whatever you wish, all your stances are bent to the West which is in its turn bent to the Jewry.

In any case, you are not more Lebanese than I. Your pov is shared by a large part of the Lebanese. but mine is also shared by a large part of the Lebanese.

And you said it by yourself that you can't disarm HA, so let's move on instead of over-repeating the same speeches and replies.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You truly believe the Shia in Lebanon are about to force the other 2/3 of the country to convert to their sect and make them live under Wilayet Al Faquih...
You reminded me of Ziad Rahbani: Badna Nschouf Shou Badna Na3mel Ya Souraya
😂

Not so. I certainly believe that Nasrallah is all too smart to see it happen in his dream. And this is exactly why I repeat: drop it guys, invest in building the Lebanon you already have, not the one you'll never have.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Enno nikeyatan bil tahara bitzarri2 3a 7alak?

What is wrong with building a strong army capable to defend Lebanon and protect the Lebanese, so the Resistance becomes useless?

Except that it displeases the Jewry. Sing whatever you wish, all your stances are bent to the West which is in its turn bent to the Jewry.

In any case, you are not more Lebanese than I. Your pov is shared by a large part of the Lebanese. but mine is also shared by a large part of the Lebanese.

And you said it by yourself that you can't disarm HA, so let's move on instead of over-repeating the same speeches and replies.
We are all for arming the lebanese army..! Nothing wrong with that, in fact this is exactly what is needed and in my mind, one of the criteria to disarm HA. Except there are 3 issues:
1- no one will support the army if we don’t have a strong state. HA on its own and through its allies, berri, frangieh etc... clearly undermine that objective.
2- even if we get to strengthen and arm the LAF, HA still will not give up its weapons. They won’t, all their actions and stances are a clear indication that there is no intent to disarm regardless of the lebanese army’s strength and ability to defend the country. HA will say they want to liberate Sheba and destroy Israel.
3- even if we strengthen the army AND liberate Sheba AND somehow destroy Israel, HA will still find an excuse for its weapons. Because rita end goal is to dominate the land and it’s resources, and they are smart enough to know it cannot be done by strength alone, they need to have political power, hence they need full control of the Shiite street at minimum, and for that they need to keep their weapons.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
When the resistance stops trying to take over the state and force its opinions on me we can talk, until then it is more than a resistance, it is equivalent to what Israel does and yes, we need to have a clear criteria for it to disarm.

Who owns the state? The party that represents the resistance get the most popular votes. So what then is this state you are talking about? Isnt the state taken over through ballot boxes? At least the party you opposed to taking over the state should rightfully be the greatest part of the state because it is a reflection of the electoral choice of most Lebanese.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Well clearly not.. look at the state of the country and its people!

Something must be very, very wrong.. and extremely unpleasant!

You sabotage the country and connive with foreign enemies and powers to outsmart your internal rivals by punishing the Lebanese and then you tell Hezballah and Aoun: look at the state of the country. Do you deserve any better? When you place the country and the interests of its people above political rivalry, then you have the right to complain. Until then, its all hypocrisy shrouded as concern.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
We are all for arming the lebanese army..! Nothing wrong with that, in fact this is exactly what is needed and in my mind, one of the criteria to disarm HA. Except there are 3 issues:
1- no one will support the army if we don’t have a strong state. HA on its own and through its allies, berri, frangieh etc... clearly undermine that objective.
2- even if we get to strengthen and arm the LAF, HA still will not give up its weapons. They won’t, all their actions and stances are a clear indication that there is no intent to disarm regardless of the lebanese army’s strength and ability to defend the country. HA will say they want to liberate Sheba and destroy Israel.
3- even if we strengthen the army AND liberate Sheba AND somehow destroy Israel, HA will still find an excuse for its weapons. Because rita end goal is to dominate the land and it’s resources, and they are smart enough to know it cannot be done by strength alone, they need to have political power, hence they need full control of the Shiite street at minimum, and for that they need to keep their weapons.

The day the LAF will shoot down an Israehelli plane violating our sovereignty and arresting the pilots, dead or alive, i will join the call for HA to disarm and let us all look up to the LAF. Until then, all the LAF do is counting how many planes have violated our airspace and releasing a nice narration to the media. I have no confidence in such a referee to score a goal for my team.

O Brother

Legendary Member
l
You sabotage the country and connive with foreign enemies and powers to outsmart your internal rivals by punishing the Lebanese and then you tell Hezballah and Aoun: look at the state of the country. Do you deserve any better? When you place the country and the interests of its people above political rivalry, then you have the right to complain. Until then, its all hypocrisy shrouded as concern.

Speaking of hypocrisy..
Hizb-Iran fits in very well with your description above.. not to say of course that the other side (Hizb-Saudi) is any better!

O Brother

Legendary Member
The day the LAF will shoot down an Israehelli plane violating our sovereignty and arresting the pilots, dead or alive, i will join the call for HA to disarm and let us all look up to the LAF. Until then, all the LAF do is counting how many planes have violated our airspace and releasing a nice narration to the media. I have no confidence in such a referee to score a goal for my team.

The day Hizb-Iran shoots down an zio plane violating our sovereignty I will join the call.. :lol: :rolleyes:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
l

Speaking of hypocrisy..
Hizb-Iran fits in very well with your description above.. not to say of course that the other side (Hizb-Saudi) is any better!

نورنا عن حزب داعش يا داعشي

(الداعشيون هم احق باسم (حزب الشيطان

انت لا غيرك المنتمي الى حزب الشيطان

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The day Hizb-Iran shoots down an zio plane violating our sovereignty I will join the call.. :lol: :rolleyes:

اسال زعيمك الداعشي العثماني الاخوانجي يسقط طائرة

الحزب دمر بارجة حربية و سقط مروحيات و فجر دبابات للجيش العدو بحرب تموز

ب 2008 إسرائيل قتلت عدد كبير من الأتراك المتجهين الى غزة

شو عمل زعيمك؟

و لا شي

سكوت احسن الك

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Walidos

Your lies in-topic and off-topic to justify your opposition to "building a strong army capable to defend Lebanon and protect the Lebanese", strongly corroborate that you are bent to Jewry's veto against strengthening Lebanon and LA.

1- no one will support the army if we don’t have a strong state.
baseless lie.

HA on its own and through its allies, berri, frangieh etc... clearly undermine that objective.
baseless lie.

2- 2- even if we get to strengthen and arm the LAF, HA still will not give up its weapons. They won’t, all their actions and stances are a clear indication that there is no intent to disarm regardless of the lebanese army’s strength and ability to defend the country. HA will say they want to liberate Sheba and destroy Israel.
baseless lie.

baseless lie.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Walidos

Your lies in-topic and off-topic to justify your opposition to "building a strong army capable to defend Lebanon and protect the Lebanese", strongly corroborate that you are bent to Jewry's veto against strengthening Lebanon and LA.

baseless lie.

baseless lie.

baseless lie.

baseless lie.
Hayde hiye 😂 you have nothing to add becusse you know it’s true. But from not having any argument to support HA to accusing me of opposition to building a strong army is so silly that I won’t even justify it with a response.

il 7ake bi balesh. You and other HA trolls have been feeding us this holier than thou rhetoric for a long time, and for a big part of that time I for one was willing to listen and trust. However actions speak louder than words. There is a limit to how much trust one extends and they keep getting let down. Enough. All my claims above are absolutely true, and no amount of propaganda or calling me a liar will change that.

O Brother

Legendary Member
نورنا عن حزب داعش يا داعشي

(الداعشيون هم احق باسم (حزب الشيطان

انت لا غيرك المنتمي الى حزب الشيطان

See you behave exactly like takfiris actually you are clearly takfiri!
Just because you are using other terms to call people whatever only because they oppose Hizb-Iran or for not being big fans directly!
Actually the comment above is worst than making takfir on someone.. it is accusing someone as not only takfiri but also as being satanist!

Obviously you are basing your name callings on me saying Hizb-Iran while you think it is derogatory to say Hizb-Iran but your leader think otherwise and he says he is proud to be a footsoldier of Hizb-Iran in his own words!

So relax man I was clearly being nice by saying Hizb-Iran instead of saying something else!

And you know what so funny about you!?
The obvious double standards and hypocrisy you have meanwhile you constantly accuse everyone else about it!
Just read you comment in this thread alone and your constant flipflops .

On one hand you claim to want to abolishing sectarianism by calling for one-district electoral law and for secularising all the lebanese laws.
And on another hand you want an armed resistance on the bases of religious sectarianism and only a specific sect with this given rights
or even further more the right to act as state within state!

This is clearly very contradicting and shows how fake you are whether you know it or not maybe you are lying to yourself rather than to us because I can tell you people are not that stupid to see this obvious contradiction!

So you have some soul searching to do and be true to yourself man! :)

As Hizb supporter how can you be pro secularism and pro the ideology of hizb-iran at the same time without contradiction?

According to the hizb ideology and its leadership they are for an Islamic state so what is your take on that?!

اسال زعيمك الداعشي العثماني الاخوانجي يسقط طائرة

الحزب دمر بارجة حربية و سقط مروحيات و فجر دبابات للجيش العدو بحرب تموز

ب 2008 إسرائيل قتلت عدد كبير من الأتراك المتجهين الى غزة

شو عمل زعيمك؟

و لا شي

سكوت احسن الك

Look I obviously don't claim to be the righteous one here or the one that don't say stupid shit sometimes because yes I clearly do!
But! I do try to be true to myself and being honest no matter how it might reflect badly on me like by saying things like yes I'm for an Islamic state and so obviously not against the Shariah.. for many all this means being da3eshi for me definitely not.. this is obviously all part of making Muslims taking distance from Islam and the Shariah by associating Islam with terrorism and cruelty like da3esh something you are practicing clearly in your comments yourself!

While in truth for the dawa3ish they would accuse people like me of being kafir and even a satanist most probably like you yourself were just doing and accusing me of!

I say why not give due where is due no matte what and whoever it might be!
I never said Hizb-Iran is wrong in totally everything sometimes they might be doing the right thing and when they do I openly defend this position despite all the differences and contradictions and the same can be said about everyone even our greatest enemy!

So yes in July war I can not deny the good actions taken by fighting back the enemy and hitting the warship while making a live speech on TV this was very symbolic and part of the psychological warfare or boosting morale! I'm not here to discredit July war or resisting the occupation in the 1990s because that was the good side but that doesn't mean everything they do is holy or munzal like you try to portray them as!

In the same way Turkey just look where they were 20 years ago or 10 years ago or even 5 years ago!
Clearly much better now than before and even much stronger! The 2008 incident of civilian ships trying to cross the Gaza blockage was something to encourage and a small step forward in the right direction so who are we to discredit it? The Turkish - zionist relations have worsen a lot since then which is good for us but Turkey still have a lot more to do and they are still a Nato country after all. So it will be a long journey for Turkey and it wont be an easy one.. but yes sure I hope for Turkey to gain more power and strength and to be using it in the right and smart way instead of it turning against the people of this region!

Now I have yet to see someone hitting down zio planes and dictating the time and location of any war with this Zio colony state!
So far the Zio occupation is dictating all this and they are roaming the region freely targeting whoever they want.. Iran clearly despite being targeted lately is avoiding to respond despite being hit hard in Syria and elsewhere and I'm sure they are forced to play it out smart here!

Though the biggest problem with our region are all the tyrannical regimes who rather mass murder their own people rather than being in war with the Zio occupation and Syria is a perfect example of what I mean here!

But hey you are the civilized one and I'm the caveman so what do I know mahek? :lol:
khali boukra bachar el 3ars taba3ak yenfa3ak :)

Good bye.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
See you behave exactly like takfiris actually you are clearly takfiri!
Just because you are using other terms to call people whatever only because they oppose Hizb-Iran or for not being big fans directly!
Actually the comment above is worst than making takfir on someone.. it is accusing someone as not only takfiri but also as being satanist!

Obviously you are basing your name callings on me saying Hizb-Iran while you think it is derogatory to say Hizb-Iran but your leader think otherwise and he says he is proud to be a footsoldier of Hizb-Iran in his own words!

So relax man I was clearly being nice by saying Hizb-Iran instead of saying something else!

And you know what so funny about you!?
The obvious double standards and hypocrisy you have meanwhile you constantly accuse everyone else about it!
Just read you comment in this thread alone and your constant flipflops .

On one hand you claim to want to abolishing sectarianism by calling for one-district electoral law and for secularising all the lebanese laws.
And on another hand you want an armed resistance on the bases of religious sectarianism and only a specific sect with this given rights
or even further more the right to act as state within state!

This is clearly very contradicting and shows how fake you are whether you know it or not maybe you are lying to yourself rather than to us because I can tell you people are not that stupid to see this obvious contradiction!

So you have some soul searching to do and be true to yourself man! :)

As Hizb supporter how can you be pro secularism and pro the ideology of hizb-iran at the same time without contradiction?

According to the hizb ideology and its leadership they are for an Islamic state so what is your take on that?!

Look I obviously don't claim to be the righteous one here or the one that don't say stupid shit sometimes because yes I clearly do!
But! I do try to be true to myself and being honest no matter how it might reflect badly on me like by saying things like yes I'm for an Islamic state and so obviously not against the Shariah.. for many all this means being da3eshi for me definitely not.. this is obviously all part of making Muslims taking distance from Islam and the Shariah by associating Islam with terrorism and cruelty like da3esh something you are practicing clearly in your comments yourself!

While in truth for the dawa3ish they would accuse people like me of being kafir and even a satanist most probably like you yourself were just doing and accusing me of!

I say why not give due where is due no matte what and whoever it might be!
I never said Hizb-Iran is wrong in totally everything sometimes they might be doing the right thing and when they do I openly defend this position despite all the differences and contradictions and the same can be said about everyone even our greatest enemy!

So yes in July war I can not deny the good actions taken by fighting back the enemy and hitting the warship while making a live speech on TV this was very symbolic and part of the psychological warfare or boosting morale! I'm not here to discredit July war or resisting the occupation in the 1990s because that was the good side but that doesn't mean everything they do is holy or munzal like you try to portray them as!

In the same way Turkey just look where they were 20 years ago or 10 years ago or even 5 years ago!
Clearly much better now than before and even much stronger! The 2008 incident of civilian ships trying to cross the Gaza blockage was something to encourage and a small step forward in the right direction so who are we to discredit it? The Turkish - zionist relations have worsen a lot since then which is good for us but Turkey still have a lot more to do and they are still a Nato country after all. So it will be a long journey for Turkey and it wont be an easy one.. but yes sure I hope for Turkey to gain more power and strength and to be using it in the right and smart way instead of it turning against the people of this region!

Now I have yet to see someone hitting down zio planes and dictating the time and location of any war with this Zio colony state!
So far the Zio occupation is dictating all this and they are roaming the region freely targeting whoever they want.. Iran clearly despite being targeted lately is avoiding to respond despite being hit hard in Syria and elsewhere and I'm sure they are forced to play it out smart here!

Though the biggest problem with our region are all the tyrannical regimes who rather mass murder their own people rather than being in war with the Zio occupation and Syria is a perfect example of what I mean here!

But hey you are the civilized one and I'm the caveman so what do I know mahek? :lol:
khali boukra bachar el 3ars taba3ak yenfa3ak :)

Good bye.

A long post and mincing so many unrelated issues and then throwing claims and accusations. Do not give names to people that they themselves do not identify themselves with as their name. That is part of respecting others so others can respect you.

I support Hezballah as a resistance movement, to protect, defend, and liberate our country and to deter the enemy and any foreign enemy and complimenting the state and the army as it has always done.

I do not support the establisment of an Islamic state or Islamic regime or Islamic government or an Islamic republic in Lebanon, whether it is a Shia led one or a Sunni led one. I am a Muslim and i see nothing wrong with my view in light of my religion and propagating peaceful coexistence in a diverse country. While you support an islamic regime, I do not. And Hezballah itself has long distanced itself from such a call which used to be aired in the days of the civil war when everyone wants something different. Naturally, every Muslim sees his religion leading his life through the setting up of an Islamic republic as best or ideal. But here, there is a big difference between seeing it as ideal based on one's personal belief or faith, and actually adopting such a view in order to implement it or rather impose it in a diverse and multi religious country like Lebanon. I do not believe it is feasible, tolerant, accommodating or peaceful to impose Islamic rule in Lebanon and I do not support it. You can sound more sane if you adopt the same approach. I believe a state that is civil or even secular and whereby religion is respected as a personal choice and a personal and private affair but completely separated from government, governing/governance, the state and public life is best for Lebanon. This is perfectly in line with "Let there be no compulsion in religion". A state that treats all Lebanese fairly, equally and justly. Definitely a religious or sectarian system cannot do that. We already have the example in place since independence and it is a complete mess. The reason each sect has a court in Lebanon. Such a setting is not synonymous with a state.

Last edited: