• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

O Brother

Legendary Member
A long post and mincing so many unrelated issues and then throwing claims and accusations. Do not give names to people that they themselves do not identify themselves with as their name. That is part of respecting others so others can respect you.

I support Hezballah as a resistance movement, to protect, defend, and liberate our country and to deter the enemy and any foreign enemy and complimenting the state and the army as it has always done.

I do not support the establisment of an Islamic state or Islamic regime or Islamic government or an Islamic republic in Lebanon, whether it is a Shia led one or a Sunni led one. I am a Muslim and i see nothing wrong with my view in light of my religion and propagating peaceful coexistence in a diverse country. While you support an islamic regime, I do not. And Hezballah itself has long distanced itself from such a call which used to be aired in the days of the civil war when everyone wants something different. Naturally, every Muslim sees his religion leading his life through the setting up of an Islamic republic as best or ideal. But here, there is a big difference between seeing it as ideal based on one's personal belief or faith, and actually adopting such a view in order to implement it or rather impose it in a diverse and multi religious country like Lebanon. I do not believe it is feasible, tolerant, accommodating or peaceful to impose Islamic rule in Lebanon and I do not support it. You can sound more sane if you adopt the same approach. I believe a state that is civil or even secular and whereby religion is respected as a personal choice and a personal and private affair but completely separated from government, governing/governance, the state and public life is best for Lebanon. This is perfectly in line with "Let there be no compulsion in religion". A state that treats all Lebanese fairly, equally and justly. Definitely a religious or sectarian system cannot do that. The reason each sect has a court in Lebanon. Such a setting is not synonymous with a state.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

There is nothing different from what the sheikh said and what i explained. But there is a whole lot of difference between what the sheikh said and the tweet and the words of the newscaster. If you cant understand the difference, this is your problem. Not mine.

O Brother

Legendary Member
There is nothing different from what the sheikh said and what i explained. But there is a whole lot of difference between what the sheikh said and the tweet and the words of the newscaster. If you cant understand the difference, this is your problem. Not mine.

Good, now this is exactly what I also have argued for in this forum for the past few years but for some reasons you want deny me it while accept it from him! I wonder why..

clearly this is your problem..

Also if you are truly for secularism as you like to claim why are you not calling for a secular resistance for all Lebanese while you are at it!
But I guess that would be too much to ask for :lol:

Again you need to be straight with yourself before being straight with others!

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Good, now this is exactly what I also have argued for in this forum for the past few years but for some reasons you want deny me it while accept it from him! I wonder why..

clearly this is your problem..

Also if you are truly for secularism as you like to claim why are you not calling for a secular resistance for all Lebanese while you are at it!
But I guess that would be too much to ask for :lol:

Again you need to be straight with yourself before being straight with others!

I am not against any resistance that defends the country against a foreign occupation and invasion. Your question assumes that i am against a secular resistance or i am only for a resistance with a religious cover. That is not a correct assumption. We have a resistance that is under a religious cover, but still opens itself for members of other sects or religions to join its ranks and fight under its umbrella without indoctronating them. This is something we all should be proud of when it comes to accepting our differences and coexisting as members of different faiths. That aside, i cannot call for a secular resistance when i cant afford to finance it nor does the state. Besides, the one we have is already carrying out the task successfully. So your question is distraction.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Hal 3arbade has to be dealt with ba2a. It's unacceptable to have Israeli jets roaming our skies nonstop. This is worth going to war over, not Yemen or Jerusalem.

O Brother

Legendary Member
I am not against any resistance that defends the country against a foreign occupation and invasion. Your question assumes that i am against a secular resistance or i am only for a resistance with a religious cover. That is not a correct assumption. We have a resistance that is under a religious cover, but still opens itself for members of other sects or religions to join its ranks and fight under its umbrella without indoctronating them. This is something we all should be proud of when it comes to accepting our differences and coexisting as members of different faiths. That aside, i cannot call for a secular resistance when i cant afford to finance it nor does the state. Besides, the one we have is already carrying out the task successfully. So your question is distraction.

If you mean the sarayah they are mostly used for internal confrontations in thuggish skirmishes or as a frontiers in external wars..
usually many Palestinian were used as well..

So no we do not really have a Lebanese resistance for all Lebanese and a resistance where all can feel being part of!
Also clearly another armed faction with such radical ideological differences from theirs would be a real threat so nobody would expect them to accept any strong armed resistance other than itself!

They made sure to eliminate that possibility long time ago for a good reason!
And also by your own admission Iran is not obviously interested in supporting such a resistance in same manners that wouldn't be as loyal!

ye3ni there are many reasons you think why a secular based resistance wont work out..
All the reasons you make can arguably be real here..

But you are treating two issues in different manners what you are will to accept for hizb you are not willing to accept for the Lebanese state!
And by doing so you are contradicting yourself by calling for a secular state meanwhile giving full and blind support to a religious based party!

Let alone you are not even willing for anyone to disagree on anything with the hizb and if they do then they must be traitors!

So lets be real here as you want to be all realistic when it comes to having a secular based resistance for all Labanese maybe you should be also realistic when it comes to Lebanon as country too!

Rafidi

Legendary Member
If you mean the sarayah they are mostly used for internal confrontations in thuggish skirmishes or as a frontiers in external wars..
usually many Palestinian were used as well..

So no we do not really have a Lebanese resistance for all Lebanese and a resistance where all can feel being part of!
Also clearly another armed faction with such radical ideological differences from theirs would be a real threat so nobody would expect them to accept any strong armed resistance other than itself!

They made sure to eliminate that possibility long time ago for a good reason!
And also by your own admission Iran is not obviously interested in supporting such a resistance in same manners that wouldn't be as loyal!

ye3ni there are many reasons you think why a secular based resistance wont work out..
All the reasons you make can arguably be real here..

But you are treating two issues in different manners what you are will to accept for hizb you are not willing to accept for the Lebanese state!
And by doing so you are contradicting yourself by calling for a secular state meanwhile giving full and blind support to a religious based party!

Let alone you are not even willing for anyone to disagree on anything with the hizb and if they do then they must be traitors!

So lets be real here as you want to be all realistic when it comes to having a secular based resistance for all Labanese maybe you should be also realistic when it comes to Lebanon as country too!

These arguments are nothing but your sectarian aspersions against the most successful resistance recent history has experienced.

Your arguments are entirely theoretical. For an organic resistance to rise up, the needed factors must exist. That means the weakness of the state to defend its people and for those people to encounter existential threats. Your arguments are entirely based on your own sectarian sentiments in a bid to counter the present resistance by a superficial "resistance". Then the question would arise: where would this your resistance fight and against who? And why now?

If any force should replace the resistance of Hezballah, it would be that of the Lebanese army; when the army is capable to confront the enemy and has all it needs and takes to face off with the enemy and without any veto on its armaments or veto to restrain it from defending the South.

If you need another resistance, you would naturally need another enemy. Like France invading Tripoli, for instance in the name of countering Turkish expansionist ambitions. But you cant raise a resistance in the name of facing the enemy while your entire motive is to counter the resistance already in place. Such stinks of sectarian rivalry, envy, malice and insincerity on your part. The rise of Hezballah as a resistance movement was from the grassroots and in reaction to an existential threat. It was a process.

O Brother

Legendary Member
These arguments are nothing but your sectarian aspersions against the most successful resistance recent history has experienced.

Your arguments are entirely theoretical. For an organic resistance to rise up, the needed factors must exist. That means the weakness of the state to defend its people and for those people to encounter existential threats. Your arguments are entirely based on your own sectarian sentiments in a bid to counter the present resistance by a superficial "resistance". Then the question would arise: where would this your resistance fight and against who? And why now?

If any force should replace the resistance of Hezballah, it would be that of the Lebanese army; when the army is capable to confront the enemy and has all it needs and takes to face off with the enemy and without any veto on its armaments or veto to restrain it from defending the South.

If you need another resistance, you would naturally need another enemy. Like France invading Tripoli, for instance in the name of countering Turkism expansionist ambitions. But you cant raise a resistance in the name of facing the enemy while your entirely motive is to counter the resistance already in place. Such stinks of sectarian rivalry, envy, malice and insincerity on your part. The rise of Hezballah as a resistance movement was through the grassroots and in reaction to an existential threat.

My point was that your baseless calls for secularising Lebanon are baseless specially with your complete and blind support for an religious entity within the state you want to be secular!

What I'm arguing that you can not have it both ways.. its illogical.. now that doesn't mean it is what I want.. as I'm just trying to make a point!
I'm just arguing against your fake secularism!

And I also see your support for Hizb-Iran is clearly based on your sectarianism in the same way you would come in defense for crooks such as Berri and others!

Just yesterday you were bashing 3awnist and aoun/bassil because they brought up Berri or the arms of the hizb and you directly flopped and showed your sectarian teeth!

Rafidi

Legendary Member
My point was that your baseless calls for secularising Lebanon are baseless specially with your complete and blind support for an religious entity within the state you want to be secular!

What I'm arguing that you can not have it both ways.. its illogical.. now that doesn't mean it is what I want.. as I'm just trying to make a point!
I'm just arguing against your fake secularism!

And I also see your support for Hizb-Iran is clearly based on your sectarianism in the same way you would come in defense for crooks such as Berri and others!

Just yesterday you were bashing 3awnist and aoun/bassil because they brought up Berri or the arms of the hizb and you directly flopped and showed your sectarian teeth!

These are your own sectarian perceptions. You cant hold me responsible for the ideas that build up in your mind and then throw them at me, without even asking simple questions on my calls for secularism.

In my view, if we are to have a secular system or even a civil state, all present sectarian parties, including Hezballah and FPM and LF and FM and PSP must dissolve themselves. Hezballah as a resistance movement within the concept of a defense strategy can remain until the army is capable to face off with the enemy in protecting and defending the country and without restraint to arm it or to allow it to carry out its duties against the enemy when necessary.

I believe two (or three or four or five etc) nonsectarian, non-confessional mega parties across the sectarian divides should be formed, with the option of independents running on individual ground.

It is simple for these parties to file candidates from across the sectarian divides nationwide because within them they have members from all sects. The ongoing pull and push alliance between the FPM and Hezballah would be relegated to an internal party politics that Lebanese shouldn't be bothered with on the national level. Each party can file, for example two persons to contest for president and vice president. Each of the two persons from a different religion. This is power sharing and unity. Not the sectarian mudslinging we presently witness in our politics.

divergent

Hal 3arbade has to be dealt with ba2a. It's unacceptable to have Israeli jets roaming our skies nonstop. This is worth going to war over, not Yemen or Jerusalem.
Before starting a war it is worth to know, that these planes can not only fly, but also bomb.
So, just relax and enjoy it. :cigar:

agnostic

Legendary Member

#The People Want Action

#أليسَ الغدُ بقريب؟

agnostic

Legendary Member
For what?

For freedom. The Jewry want to enslave the mankind. Every single person has to choose between bending to the Jewry or being alienated, spoiled and harmed. Even the Pope was forced to dismiss when he didn't satisfy the Jewry. How about you, what would you choose?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Spilling out his mind so blatantly is a little problematic, particularly when he's a member of the only sect with own heavily armed militia. Goes to show the impossibility of the mission to build a stable country. Cannot happen.

Unless Qassoumi is able to increase his sect's population to 80% of the total population within the coming 7 decades, he's more likely to wipe out Israel from the world's atlas than establish an Islamic state, model mullahoustan, in Lebanon. In reality, the way HA is handling its arms issue will probably get Qassimodo the exact opposite outcome. Ye3ne waste of dreams, yet he's in his full human right to dream on.

Now lay back and wait for Rafroufi, nostrils smoking, shouting and cursing, telling you how those arms hit one berjeh, w shi kam mirkavas w helicopters and chased espadrilles warriors in Quseir, w men tene meyl bi tayyelblo agnosto enno next month everyone's invited to a walimet ghada in Galilei.

Bass to shoot down ONE Israeli plane roaming our skies at will? No, ma fi majel. Why? Because... because.. because.. NO IDEA 🤪 🤪 🤪 Ma tali3 bi 2idna🤪🤪🤪🤪 bass we're coming for Jerusalem🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

3ajabak. Why do the Israelis still bully our skies, and us under, and why is HA not doing much about the nazguls?
Awlak the Iranians don't have the needed swerikh to shoot down those bastards? Bass what if they do have but are not giving them to their HA brothers? W in that case, why aren't they giving them such powerful weapons?

agnostic

Legendary Member
3ajabak. Why do the Israelis still bully our skies, and us under, and why is HA not doing much about the nazguls?
Awlak the Iranians don't have the needed swerikh to shoot down those bastards? Bass what if they do have but are not giving them to their HA brothers? W in that case, why aren't they giving them such powerful weapons?

Are you finally with HA getting any weapons they need ?

Viral

It’s such a shame you are amused by Lebanon’s army’s incompetence not being capable of defending Lebanon’s skies and sovereignty let alone liberating its occupied land by diverting the blame on those who liberated it on their own not to mention our army gets paid by our tax money while the resistance paid with its own sons.

I don’t blame you if you feel you belong to the category of losers because you are but you don’t have to show it at every occasion by displaying frustration and anger in such a manner. You could have participated or at least supported the liberation of your country but you chose to sleep with the enemy be it the Zionist or the Da3shit as we witnessed your mutual affinity lately by exchanging likes and loves @O Brother

Since you have so much time to kill on this forum, why don’t you watch Bassil’s message today and try to learn something productive other than making fun of your own deficiencies.

Sorry brother, you need to get real and someone need telling it to you. Take it from a friend...:)

Last edited: