• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It’s such a shame you are amused by Lebanon’s army’s incompetence not being capable of defending Lebanon’s skies and sovereignty let alone liberating its occupied land by diverting the blame on those who liberated it on their own not to mention our army gets paid by our tax money while the resistance paid with its own sons.

I don’t blame you if you feel you belong to the category of losers because you are but you don’t have to show it at every occasion by displaying frustration and anger in such a manner. You could have participated or at least supported the liberation of your country but you chose to sleep with the enemy be it the Zionist or the Da3shit as we witnessed your mutual affinity lately by exchanging likes and loves @O Brother

Since you have so much time to kill on this forum, why don’t you watch Bassil’s message today and try to learn something productive other than making fun of your own deficiencies.

Sorry bother, you need to get real and someone need telling it to you. Take it from a friend...:)

For you to repeat the broken disc of HA liberating the land you must have too much Al Manar in your blood cycle, go for coffee instead and get some sobre awakening.

The land is ALREADY liberated and that's 20 YEARS AGO amigo. 20 fluxing years. Do you see any Israeli soldier occupying you TODAY?
No, you don't. What you see is Israeli planes still haunting you and everyone else. Day after day and week after week.

Now say it again without blinking: "I hold tight to HA's arms because the Lebanese Army is so weak it cannot shoot down an Israeli plane roaming Tebnin". Do you notice how stupid you sound? It is you today who are in charge and not the LA, how about YOU SHOOT DOWN those planes with whatever you, the stronger than the LA, have? Yet you don't, because you're just as weak and armless as the LA when it comes to this type of warfare, a warfare the Israelis will play you for 50 years to come, and you'll still keep regurgitating the same hallow respons. How pathetic.

Moreover, did it occur to you for example that the Israelis may not be doing what they are doing us on daily basis, had it not been for your Suleimani statues, your echoing of your Mullahi rhetorics, and your useless, in underground cellars hiding and rusting arms?

As for Bassil, he's navigating the sinking ship with a clear conscience, yet he's much aware of the mistakes already committed. If you think you (figuratively) are stil fooling him with sweet words, he's most probably past the stage and is into the damage control one. ;)

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are you finally with HA getting any weapons they need ?

:lol:

HA? 🤪 Why ask me about HA getting the weapons they need, when it is the weakness of your LA you keep complaining about?

How about this:
since HA can do nothing to prevent the Israelis warplanes from roaming our skies,
and since no one is currently occupying our lands,
it is better for everyone if HA surrenders whatever available arms they have to the LA, dismantle and deny Israel every excuse to t7arkish fina.

Your turn.

Viral

Your turn.
With sheer confidence you accused me earlier of lying and being sectarian and assumed I’m Shiite based on my critical thinking and impartial opinion when in fact I’m not Shiite which means I’m not sectarian but even more, I proved I’m anti sectarianism while you on the other hand inadvertently exposed your own weakness and extreme sectarianism. You proved while debating with others about what is supposed to be national interest, all you’re processing in the back of your mind is what sect you are debating with because you are not defending a country; you are defending a tribe and a sect.

If you want to feel a bit better about yourself, don’t take this strictly personal because you do in fact represent a good part of Lebanon’s genetically sick people with tribal sectarianism from all sects not just yours. And you happened to be responsible for the whole country’s demise. So stop fooling yourself and stop looking elsewhere as they say:
Chercher midi à quatorze heures…

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
With sheer confidence you accused me earlier of lying and being sectarian and assumed I’m Shiite based on my critical thinking and impartial opinion when in fact I’m not Shiite which means I’m not sectarian but even more, I proved I’m anti sectarianism while you on the other hand inadvertently exposed you’re your own weakness and extreme sectarianism. You proved while debating with others about what is supposed to be national interest, all you’re processing in the back of your mind is what sect you are debating with because you are not defending a country; you are defending a tribe and a sect.

If you want to feel a bit better about yourself, don’t take this strictly personal because you do in fact represent a good part of Lebanon’s genetically sick people with tribal sectarianism from all sects not just yours. And you happened to be responsible for the whole country’s demise. So stop fooling yourself and stop looking elsewhere as they say:
Chercher midi à quatorze heures…
Pathetico habibi. When cornered by my reply and had nothing to counter with, you broke yourself in through a small hole in the wall, calling me sectarian.

Cowardly attacking the messenger and evading the message huh?
And at one time I took you for smarter than.. @Rafidi 🤪

ba3den, arjouk w please, play not the Bassil love game with me w how much not so shia you are. Be proud to belong to ahlou el beit old buddy Convergence, I am. ;)

Viral

play not the Bassil love game
What have you learned from Bassil's speech today?
Or may be you haven't had the time listening; too busy ranting...
Am I supposed to be surprised you were hiding from his thread so you don't stay in the way of the hired trolls on duty?
My advice to you, if you don't want to expose your weaknesses, the less you post and the less you assume things on others the better for you. You've been so wrong on every accusation and assumption you made on others it's not funny. Trust me:)

agnostic

Legendary Member

HA? 🤪 Why ask me about HA getting the weapons they need, when it is the weakness of your LA you keep complaining about?

How about this:
since HA can do nothing to prevent the Israelis warplanes from roaming our skies,
and since no one is currently occupying our lands,
it is better for everyone if HA surrenders whatever available arms they have to the LA, dismantle and deny Israel every excuse to t7arkish fina.

Your turn.
Beloved Iran proposed to provide LA with weapons for free. The leadership of the LA refused.

Any other questions?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Beloved Iran proposed to provide LA with weapons for free. The leadership of the LA refused.

Any other questions?

Yes, one more:
Due to political issues that Beloved Iran must be much aware of, Beloved Iran could have provided its Beloved Lebanese militia, HA, with all the arms the LA needs, including ground to air missiles, and asked Beloved HA to relay those arms to the LA. For free. Yet it does not.
My question: why?
Thank you for your Beloved answers.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Yes, one more:
Due to political issues that Beloved Iran must be much aware of, Beloved Iran could have provided its Beloved Lebanese militia, HA, with all the arms the LA needs, including ground to air missiles, and asked Beloved HA to relay those arms to the LA. For free. Yet it does not.
My question: why?
Thank you for your Beloved answers.
You are totally wrong. It is the LA that can't displease the safiha and show themselves cooperating with HA.

HA has no problem to provide the LA with all weapons they used during 2006 war. HA did that with the Palestinians in Gaza. They have no problem to do the same with the LA.

#You Lack Political Intelligence

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I got to go now.

So long railing bird.. until one of my posts hits you bullseye and gets you to step out of your guesting mode to throw something as irrelevant as your last replies in this thread. 👋

I have a life and a lot of good wine to drink but you can stay:cigar: 🍷
hahaha.. Yes yes, you needed to point our the wine thing so we know ;) And bravo, bass nothing goes up against am ice cold margarita and a fat beb awwal joint. :happy:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are totally wrong. It is the LA that can't displease the safiha and show themselves cooperating with HA.

HA has no problem to provide the LA with all weapons they used during 2006 war. HA did that with the Palestinians in Gaza. They have no problem to do the same with the LA.

#You Lack Political Intelligence

I asked you a specific question: why doesn't beloved Iran provide HA (forget about the LA for now) with the needed weapons to shoot down Israeli warplanes that violate our skies on almost daily basis?

Your answer to that?

agnostic

Legendary Member
I asked you a specific question: why doesn't beloved Iran provide HA (forget about the LA for now) with the needed weapons to shoot down Israeli warplanes that violate our skies on almost daily basis?

Your answer to that?

Compared to Iran HA have limited resources in particular in manpower but they have some anti-air system. It is obvious that for better efficiency, it is preferable to only unveil it during the next war.

Any other questions if you still have?

Venom

Legendary Member
For freedom. The Jewry want to enslave the mankind. Every single person has to choose between bending to the Jewry or being alienated, spoiled and harmed. Even the Pope was forced to dismiss when he didn't satisfy the Jewry. How about you, what would you choose?
I think we should start by religious facism imposed by Lebanese leaders

O Brother

Legendary Member
These are your own sectarian perceptions. You cant hold me responsible for the ideas that build up in your mind and then throw them at me, without even asking simple questions on my calls for secularism.
This is my perceptions from knowing what Hizb-Iran is and they are certainly not the only sectarian faction as this is how the region is structured today!

I can not be but anti Hizb-Iran and Anti Hizb-Saudi in our region.
These two sectarian divisions are making sure to maintain the sectarian divisions strong and very alive.

In my view, if we are to have a secular system or even a civil state, all present sectarian parties, including Hezballah and FPM and LF and FM and PSP must dissolve themselves. Hezballah as a resistance movement within the concept of a defense strategy can remain until the army is capable to face off with the enemy in protecting and defending the country and without restraint to arm it or to allow it to carry out its duties against the enemy when necessary.

What makes you believe that the hizb would go along with that? let alone the other parties willing to dissolve themselves..
Nothing of this makes sense and its all part of 3alam el khayal and no more!

I believe two (or three or four or five etc) nonsectarian, non-confessional mega parties across the sectarian divides should be formed, with the option of independents running on individual ground.
Ya good luck with that.. they can even form a government in Lebanon

Last edited:

O Brother

Legendary Member
It’s such a shame you are amused by Lebanon’s army’s incompetence not being capable of defending Lebanon’s skies and sovereignty let alone liberating its occupied land by diverting the blame on those who liberated it on their own not to mention our army gets paid by our tax money while the resistance paid with its own sons.

I don’t blame you if you feel you belong to the category of losers because you are but you don’t have to show it at every occasion by displaying frustration and anger in such a manner. You could have participated or at least supported the liberation of your country but you chose to sleep with the enemy be it the Zionist or the Da3shit as we witnessed your mutual affinity lately by exchanging likes and loves @O Brother

Since you have so much time to kill on this forum, why don’t you watch Bassil’s message today and try to learn something productive other than making fun of your own deficiencies.

Sorry brother, you need to get real and someone need telling it to you. Take it from a friend...:)

hahaha enta min da3as 3a danabak ya ebni?

I got to go now. I have a life and a lot of good wine to drink but you can stay:cigar: 🍷

See @Vital is not sectarian he drinks wine and loves bassil so much he must be civilized what a wonderful khomeinist he is :lol:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Compared to Iran HA have limited resources in particular in manpower but they have some anti-air system. It is obvious that for better efficiency, it is preferable to only unveil it during the next war.

Any other questions if you still have?

I take all the answers you can give, even when they're mostly teflonic.

First question: why do I have to spoon feed you?

You claim that HA have what you call "some anti-air-system" weapons which they "keep in secret" for better efficiency to be used in the next war (as if daily air violations and sniping at you in Syria are not ongoing war).

Yet you complain about these violations and the LA being weak for not defending you against these violations and you present these arguments (the Israeli violations and the LA weakness) as an excuse to hold tight to your arms.

During the last 15 years, the Israelis have been waging war on you non stop without invading nor occupying our lands.
For all we know, 15 years of these Israeli violations (tha is since 2006) and you haven't fired ONE shot at those warplanes to prevent them from keep doing this. And if you have, to no avail. Exactly what you blame the LA of not doing. And this could stretch on for 20, 25, 30 and 50 years if the status quo is maintained.

And my next question is: what is the difference between you and the weak LA ( as you claim) in dealing with the ongoing war against Lebanon in general and HA in specific, when neither you nor the LA ( as you claim) have done a thing to stop it?

Explain.

O Brother

Legendary Member
You claim that HA have what you call "some anti-air-system" weapons which they "keep in secret" for better efficiency to be used in the next war (as if daily air violations and sniping at you in Syria are not ongoing war).

He meant to say that these anti aircraft weapons can only be used when a full regional war is taking place where Iran is being the main target!

And it makes sense as these weapons are a red line for the "international community" and Iran is not willing to totally cross it after all as they are forced to play this game smart!

Imaging if they start shooting down manned Zio airplanes violating Lebanon's airspace.. how would USA and the Western coalition react on that!

So far it has been USA who dictates what the red lines are in our region.. Iran and their proxies are allowed so much which is not too bad..
and Iran know this very well and they seems more than happy about it as it allow them to expand in the region!

O Brother

Legendary Member
And lets cut the shit about handing over the arms.. this is not gonna happen anytime soon and this is the reality of the country!

So before going to your options you have to put this in your mind that handing over the arms is out of the question so better move on!

Lebanon will remain in a state of war for many coming decades not because they want it or we want or you want it but because this is the reality of the region!

So time to stop wasting time on any of this BS!

Better each side take care of itself and better if we could do it without killing each others if that is even possible (clearly not)!

agnostic

Legendary Member
I take all the answers you can give, even when they're mostly teflonic.

First question: why do I have to spoon feed you?

Yet you complain about these violations and the LA being weak for not defending you against these violations and you present these arguments (the Israeli violations and the LA weakness) as an excuse to hold tight to your arms.

During the last 15 years, the Israelis have been waging war on you non stop without invading nor occupying our lands.
For all we know, 15 years of these Israeli violations (tha is since 2006) and you haven't fired ONE shot at those warplanes to prevent them from keep doing this. And if you have, to no avail. Exactly what you blame the LA of not doing. And this could stretch on for 20, 25, 30 and 50 years if the status quo is maintained.

And my next question is: what is the difference between you and the weak LA ( as you claim) in dealing with the ongoing war against Lebanon in general and HA in specific, when neither you nor the LA ( as you claim) have done a thing to stop it?

Explain.

1. I blame the L.A. for being an open book for Western agents, ya3ne an open book for Lebanon's enemy Israel. Even France intelligence works for Israel and I have a personal experience that shows that.

2. baltaja and 3arbade without injuries is one thing, fight and war is another

3. To face Israeli tanks HA had acquired prior to 2006 war, Russian Cornet from Syria that during 2006 war proved very well its defense efficiency and the need of having it to counter any tank invasions. Same goes with anti-ship missiles. Till now the LA didn't see the interest of acquiring such weapons. So the LA is not ready and did nothing to be ready to defend Lebanon from any attacks by the ground or by sea. And Lebanon has no other choice than to rely on its mighty Resistance, HA

4. HA has already imposed to Israelis to not injure anyone, including LA soldiers, on Lebanese soil.

5. HA and LA can both easily deploy some basic anti-air system. HA is not allowed by the Lebanese government bent to the Safiha ya3ne to the Jewry. And the LA doesn't want to displease the West, ya3ne to displease the Jewry.

6. The next war is very likely to come soon. Otherwise the Western, ya3ne the Jewry's influence over Lebanon shall disappear in 2021. So either you will see the anti-air system in function by the Resistance, and in any case the LA will get rid of its b ending to the West ya3ne to the Jewry, and will finally work to acquire needed weapons to accomplish its basic mission.

Last edited: