• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And lets cut the shit about handing over the arms.. this is not gonna happen anytime soon and this is the reality of the country!

So before going to your options you have to put this in your mind that handing over the arms is out of the question so better move on!

Lebanon will remain in a state of war for many coming decades not because they want it or we want or you want it but because this is the reality of the region!

So time to stop wasting time on any of this BS!

Better each side take care of itself and better if we could do it without killing each others if that is even possible (clearly not)!

We're pointing at ONE aspect, , HA's arms, of the fifty dimensional problem we have, and the fact it represents a huge obstacle against tackling the other problems.

But true, we're ultimately screwed. And not because of what you call the reality fo the region, that's the dumbest thing Lebanese keep repeating. It is because of the reality of ourselves.

You make your reality and I make mine. If you and I manage to agree on the need to take care of only ourselves and work to produce one reality that suits us both the most under the given conditions, we'd still be much better off than we are today.

More specifically: even with our sectarian 3awrat if you and others ditch your yellowed ummah cause and rhetorics, arabic, persian or westernic, we might still manage to survive together. Bass to have both miseries, that is our religious and sectarian differences being played with by foreigner, that's a death recipe, no questions asked.

O Brother

Legendary Member
We're pointing at ONE aspect, , HA's arms, of the fifty dimensional problem we have, and the fact it represents a huge obstacle against tackling the other problems.

But true, we're ultimately screwed. And not because of what you call the reality fo the region, that's the dumbest thing Lebanese keep repeating. It is because of the reality of ourselves.

You make your reality and I make mine. If you and I manage to agree on the need to take care of only ourselves and work to produce one reality that suits us both the most under the given conditions, we'd still be much better off than we are today.

More specifically: even with our sectarian 3awrat if you and others ditch your yellowed ummah cause and rhetorics, arabic, persian or westernic, we might still manage to survive together. Bass to have both miseries, that is our religious and sectarian differences being played with by foreigner, that's a death recipe, no questions asked.

How can you deny the forces of reality being stronger than us all?

Was it our choice to end up with hundred of thousands refugees from Flistin who live in camps to this very day among other things?
We do not control how things turns out to be.. it is something beyond us all!

And ditching who we are is not gonna happen and this goes for everybody!
The sense of belonging is not something we made up but something very real!

Take the Christians in the region..
When they get targeted and forced to flee their home countries don't you think most Christians feels targeted and threatened elsewhere in the region too? Clearly they do and the expressions in this forum alone will tell you this!

And this is true to the Muslims as well!

So yes we are part of this world and we are part of the ongoing miseries in our region and nothing can change this!

Lets say we do not live in a time and age were we are capable to build a successful country!
This is not our time.. this is the time of wars and fighting back..

This is the time of resistance against occupations and against tyranny!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
How can you deny the forces of reality being stronger than us all?

Was it our choice to end up with hundred of thousands refugees from Flistin who live in camps to this very day among other things?
We do not control how things turns out to be.. it is something beyond us all!

And ditching who we are is not gonna happen and this goes for everybody!
The sense of belonging is not something we made up but something very real!

Take the Christians in the region..
When they get targeted and forced to flee their home countries don't you think most Christians feels targeted and threatened elsewhere in the region too? Clearly they do and the expressions in this forum alone will tell you this!

And this is true to the Muslims as well!

So yes we are part of this world and we are part of the ongoing miseries in our region and nothing can change this!

Lets say we do not live in a time and age were we are capable to build a successful country!
This is not our time.. this is the time of wars and fighting back..

This is the time of resistance against occupations and against tyranny!

All I'm saying khayyo is this: whatever you have around you, no one is able to touch you unless YOU let them. YOU decide if YOU want to let them manipulate/use/abuse YOU. Ultimately it is up to YOU, and only YOU, to decide if regional factors affect you with regard to your internal unity.

Underlying global or regional economic, demographic and political elements are certainly factors that affect every country in the world. Yet, people manage to overcome crisis if UNITED. If WE allow for every bajameh, jewry w 3ajamah to play gilleh with YOU, HIM, and ME, our misery is automagically doubled up. Not so, and we'd still have a reasonable chance to fix things up despite the magnitude of all other problems and conditions.

Bass it seems that it is easier to mix oil and water than for us to unite on anything.

O Brother

Legendary Member
All I'm saying khayyo is this: whatever you have around you, no one is able to touch you unless YOU let them. YOU decide if YOU want to let them manipulate/use/abuse YOU. Ultimately it is up to YOU, and only YOU, to decide if regional factors affect you with regard to your internal unity.

Underlying global or regional economic, demographic and political elements are certainly factors that affect every country in the world. Yet, people manage to overcome crisis if UNITED. If WE allow for every bajameh, jewry w 3ajamah to play gilleh with YOU, HIM, and ME, our misery is automagically doubled up. Not so, and we'd still have a reasonable chance to fix things up despite the magnitude of all other problems and conditions.

Bass it seems that it is easier to mix oil and water than for us to unite on anything.

Okay in that case can we have an armed forces or a state/government that is not so much depended on western "assistance"?
Is your country even free to get the same "assistance" from others like Russia or China and so on ?
Or why not from Iran for the sake of it?

The LAF and the Lebanese state is very limited in what it can do this is a problem that we can not deny !

This is one of the main issue that Lebanon have always faced before even having anything as Hizb-Iran in the country!

This is Camille Chamoun (Hizb-America) vs Rashid Karami (Hizb-Egypt) all over again but know instead of Egypt Jamal Abdul Nasser we have Iran replacing Egypt!

So ya khayooo you keep asking us to not allow regional intervention meanwhile you have official institutions that rely on some Western countries like USA/France!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
1. I blame the L.A. for being an open book for Western agents, ya3ne an open book for Lebanon's enemy Israel. Even France intelligence works for Israel and I have a personal experience that shows that.

So completely out of scope and irrelevant to the question reply. That is not what I asked. Lei betddalk tehroub ila al amam?

2. baltaja and 3arbade without injuries is one thing, fight and war is another

But ya 3azizi Agnostic, this baltaja wa 3arbada is the kind of ongoing war you always evoke as excuse for keeping your arms. You tell us every time we complain about the uselessness of your focus on holding tight to your arms: "look how weak the LA is. Israelis violate our skies daily and the LA does nothing to stop them..."

When cornered, you start twisting the issue. For you it is suddenly OKEY with hitting and sniping at you in Syria and OKEY with Israeli violations, now called baltaja wa 3arbade. This is BAAAAAD argumentation technique. Makes you look like a loser. And I hate to see this happening to your forum image.

3. To face Israeli tanks HA had acquired prior to 2006 war, Russian Cornet from Syria that during 2006 war proved very well its defense efficiency and the need of having it to counter any tank invasions. Same goes with anti-ship missiles. Till now the LA didn't see the interest of acquiring such weapons. So the LA is not ready and did nothing to be ready to defend Lebanon from any attacks by the ground or by sea. And Lebanon has no other choice than to rely on its mighty Resistance, HA

Ya habibi ya Agnostic, why do you push me to repeat myself?
What you did 15 years ago under an invasion is 15 years ago under an invasion. And by the way it was a war you started, no matter how much you brush it off your shoulder.
Now is NOW. 15 years ago is 15 years ago. There's no invasion and no occupation today. Your Cornets are resting somewhere, right? How about you give them to the LA and tell the LA: tfaddalo ya jeish, here's some good stuff you can use IN CASE the israelis attempt to come back again. Do you see any problem with that? At least try them, you need to prove them either willing and capable, or not willing nor capable.

4. HA has already imposed to Israelis to not injure anyone, including LA soldiers, on Lebanese soil.

What's that for an argument against constant air violations when you, on behalf of H, keep whining about the air violations as an excuse for keeping your arms?

And by the way, Israel keeps hitting you directly in Syria. How about you at least retaliate from Syria and show us that your arms are not as useless against the Israelis actions as many consider them to be both in Lebanon and Syria. Ye3ne I don't understand you guys, you tell us that the LA is weak for not doing anything about the Israelis bullying and this is why you have your militia. At the same you sit idle doing nothing yourselves.

5. HA and LA can both easily deploy some basic anti-air system. HA is not allowed by the Lebanese government bent to the Safiha ya3ne to the Jewry. And the LA doesn't want to displease the West, ya3ne to displease the Jewry.

Not true. Do I look like someone you can tfaniss 3lei? HA never asked for permission from the LA to do anything. In fact this is part of the problem I keep pushing you to realize. By being hellbent and focused on establishing own everything, from military entities, to healthcare institutions and you name them, you've been in the process of further eroding what's left of the state's entity. It is your focus on building an own independent mini whatever you think you are building that has accentuated - not caused, just in case you get back at me objecting- our degenerated status.

6. The next war is very likely to come soon. Otherwise the Western, ya3ne the Jewry's influence over Lebanon shall disappear in 2021. So either you will see the anti-air system in function by the Resistance, and in any case the LA will get rid of its b ending to the West ya3ne to the Jewry, and will finally work to acquire needed weapons to accomplish its basic mission.

:happy:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Okay in that case can we have an armed forces or a state/government that is not so much depended on western "assistance"?
Is your country even free to get the same "assistance" from others like Russia or China and so on ?
Or why not from Iran for the sake of it?

The LAF and the Lebanese state is very limited in what it can do this is a problem that we can not deny !

This is one of the main issue that Lebanon have always faced before even having anything as Hizb-Iran in the country!

This is Camille Chamoun (Hizb-America) vs Rashid Karami (Hizb-Egypt) all over again but know instead of Egypt Jamal Abdul Nasser we have Iran replacing Egypt!

So ya khayooo you keep asking us to not allow regional intervention meanwhile you have official institutions that rely on some Western countries like USA/France!

Arm yourself with Iranian, Somali, Chinese or Russian weapons for all I care, if you think arms is all you need to solve your issue with the Israelis. The Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians and Iraqis were all armed to their teeth with Sovjet weapons, yet they lost every war.

Now you have the Iranians and HA, they are also fully armed yet they receive hit after hit on almost weekly basis in Syria; to what use have their weapons been? Halla2 byejik @agnostic w bi2ellak "our Beloved Iran and Great Resistance choose their battles..". A joke.

As for some of us, they're that skinny, thin boned guy who suffers from a cocktail of diseases and malnutrition he hardly can walk; yet he's bent on buying the latest gym equipment to build an Arnold Shwarznegger body to beat his bully, while in reality his most screaming need is recovering before getting some fresh brains. The country is slipping away w ka zombies. And let me repeat, HA arms be or not be issue is one good start to rethink our approach to both external as much as, if not more, internal threats and traps. No one's buying the bull of those arms usefulness anymore.

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
For @My Moria Moon and @Walidos

LA doesn't need to get defensive weapons to dissuade the Israelis, when they can just buy bad tea as dissuasion weapon.

#You Have Your Lebanon, And We Have Our's
#Our Roads Can Not Meet

agnostic

Legendary Member
@My Moria Moon , @Walidos
Some materials to improve your political intelligence aka Bassira

Q: Does LA Have weapons To Hit Down Israeli Helicopters?
A: No
Q: Did HA Ever Hit Any Israeli Helicopters?
A: Yes
#No Israeli Helicopters Dare Enter Lebanon

Q: Does LA Have weapons To Hit Israeli Ships Violating Lebanese Shores?
Q: Did HA Ever Hit Any Israeli Ships Violating Lebanese Shores?
#No Israeli Ships Dare Violate Lebanese Shores

Q: Does LA Have weapons To Hit Israeli Warplanes Violating Lebanese Airspace?
Q: Did HA Ever Hit Any Israeli Warplanes Violating Lebanese Airspace?
#Israeli Warplanes Keep Violating Lebanese Airspace.

Last edited:

O Brother

Legendary Member
Arm yourself with Iranian, Somali, Chinese or Russian weapons for all I care, if you think arms is all you need to solve your issue with the Israelis. The Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians and Iraqis were all armed to their teeth with Sovjet weapons, yet they lost every war.

Yes, there is no other way other than fighting back period.

Now you have the Iranians and HA, they are also fully armed yet they receive hit after hit on almost weekly basis in Syria; to what use have their weapons been? Halla2 byejik @agnostic w bi2ellak "our Beloved Iran and Great Resistance choose their battles..". A joke.

ma3ak 7a2.. 7aram ma7rouminnn :lol: fa ma3lesh mare2lon yeha..

As for some of us, they're that skinny, thin boned guy who suffers from a cocktail of diseases and malnutrition he hardly can walk; yet he's bent on buying the latest gym equipment to build an Arnold Shwarznegger body to beat his bully, while in reality his most screaming need is recovering before getting some fresh brains. The country is slipping away w ka zombies. And let me repeat, HA arms be or not be issue is one good start to rethink our approach to both external as much as, if not more, internal threats and traps. No one's buying the bull of those arms usefulness anymore.

Maybe this skinny guy should take Georges St-Pierre as role model and beef up :cool:

ye3ni this is exactly why this poor and skinny guy needs some friends as this fat bully kid (USA) beat him down whenever he feels like it while claiming to be his friend and he keeps sending his skinny blue friend befeed up with their anabolic steroids!

ye3ni basically what is happening lets say there are 100 kids being bullied by this same fat kid by taking each kid alone cornering him and beat him up while making all the other 99 kids watch him getting the beating and even getting some of these 99 kids to beat this poor kid as well or else it will be their ass on the line!

So how to deal with this fat bully kid? the only way is for these 100 kids to man up and team up!

Now yes I agree there are some bad militant behaviors which is making things only worse..
But this doesn't remove the threat of that fat guy I was talking earlier about.. now sadly the militants starts to behave like this fat kid too :lol:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

LA doesn't need to get defensive weapons to dissuade the Israelis, when they can just buy bad tea as dissuasion weapon.

#Our Roads Can Not Meet
This was a moment of shame for lebanon, indeed. But if you think about it, the LAF report to the legally elected government, and at that time, said government was supportive of the offensive against Lebanon and HA, so while shameful, It is not surprising.
HA on the other hand don’t report to any legally elected (by the lebanese people) government, and they are behaving in an equally shameful way by discarding eh rule of law, doing whatever they want without any limits, and especially trying to dominate the land/resources and forcing their views on everyone else.

There is no comparison and HA can never replace the LAF.

The question is of long term trust which today, for me, is zero when it comes to HA. They are as bad as Israel, and the weaker both Israel and HA become, the better for lebanon the country.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This shame only concerns the Lebanon you have chosen not mine, which is totally different.

#Roads Of Honor And Shame Never Meet.
That’s the problem, there is 1 lebanon and that is the one that represents all lebanese. The fact you don’t recognise your own government and army is a big problem, and it is showing in how HA is handling internal politics

agnostic

Legendary Member
That’s the problem, there is 1 lebanon and that is the one that represents all lebanese. The fact you don’t recognise your own government and army is a big problem, and it is showing in how HA is handling internal politics

It is you who don't consider us as Lebanese. The Lebanese are divided and you refuse to admit it, considering that your POV should prevail.

Where did you read me alluding that I "don’t recognise [my] own government and army"?

#Run Forest Run.

#We Are Not Forcing Anybody To Join The Road Of Honor.

#You Can Not Force Us To Take A Road Of Shame.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is you who don't consider us as Lebanese. The Lebanese are divided and you refuse to admit it, considering that your POV should prevail.

Where did you read me alluding that I "don’t recognise [my] own government and army"?

#Run Forest Run.

#We Are Not Forcing Anybody To Join The Road Of Honor.

#You Can Not Force Us To Take A Road Of Shame.
You just said you don’t trust the lebanese army, you also don’t trust your own government. Also where did I say you are not lebanese? Stop projecting your complexes on me if you please.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Irrelevant analogy. You're clearly out of ammo and are starting to spin in circles looking for anything to throw into the discussion.
You're showing one video clip of high treason committed by one officer in the LA dealing with Israeli invaders.
I can show you thousands of high treason clips committed by politicians, leaders and LA officers dealing with Syrian and PLO invaders.
You really don't want to play this game, you'd quickly lose it hands down.

Probably you're right after all
#Our Roads Can Not Meet

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@My Moria Moon , @Walidos
Some materials to improve your political intelligence aka Bassira

Q: Does LA Have weapons To Hit Down Israeli Helicopters?
Q: Did HA Ever Hit Any Israeli Helicopters?
#No Israeli Helicopters Dare Enter Lebanon

Q: were HA at war against invading Israeli forces when they hit Israeli helicopters?
A: yes
Q: When was that?
A: 15 years ago
Q: Is HA still at war against Israeli invading forces today?
A: mmmm.. No. But they are subjected to Israeli baltaja wa 3arbada
Q: Are Israelis using helicopters in their current baltaja wa 3arbada against HA so that HA is able to shoot them helicopters down?
Q: Are Israelis today using F-16s when Israelis are doing the baltaja wa 3arbada against HA?
Q: Did HA hit any Israeli F-16?
#Israeli F16's Enter Lebanon 24/7

Q: Does LA Have weapons To Hit Israeli Ships Violating Lebanese Shores?
Q: Did HA Ever Hit Any Israeli Ships Violating Lebanese Shores?
#No Israeli Ships Dare Violate Lebanese Shores

Q: when was the last time HA hit an Israeli Ship Violating Lebanese shores?
A: in 2006, 15 years ago
Q: is Any Israeli Ship Violating Lebanese Shores since 2006?
A: unclear, ma ba3rif, maybe or maybe not
Q: did HA hit any Israeli Ship Violating Lebanese Shores since 2006?
A: no
Q: are Israeli F-16s violating Lebanese Skies since 2006?
Q: Did HA hit any Israeli F-16 violating Lebanese Skies since 2006?
A: no
#Israeli F16's Enter Lebanon 24/7

Q: Does LA Have weapons To Hit Israeli Warplanes Violating Lebanese Airspace?
Q: Did HA Ever Hit Any Israeli Warplanes Violating Lebanese Airspace?
#Israeli Warplanes Keep Violating Lebanese Airspace.
#Bingo
#HA Weapons Are Useless And Are Not Preventing Israeli F-16s From Entering Lebanon At Any Time

agnostic

Legendary Member
#Bingo
#HA Weapons Are Useless And Are Not Preventing Israeli F-16s From Entering Lebanon At Any Time

I overestimated your political intelligence aka Bassira. Indeed, you keep only seing the empty half of the cup and ignore the other half.

Q: Is it important to prevent Israeli warplanes from violating the Lebanese Airspace?
A: Nobody can contest this point.
Q: Are Israeli warplanes prevented from violating the Lebanese Airspace?
A: Unfortunately not.

Q: Is it important to prevent Israeli tanks, ships and helicopters from violating Lebanon's spaces and injuring the Lebanese?
A: Nobody can contest this point.
Q: Are Israeli tanks, ships and helicopters prevented from violating the Lebanese spaces and injuring the Lebanese?
A: Fortunately Yes.
Q: What is preventing Israeli tanks, ships and helicopters prevented from violating the Lebanese spaces and injuring the Lebanese?
A: [I let you complete it as an exercise]

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Last time I checked he was never punished for this tea-party. And so far the LA did nothing to arm itself for the case such situation occurs again. Perhaps they just bought bad-quality tea!?

We can reset. Let's do a cold reboot.
In one reply, many many pages back, I wrote that the conditions that brought Israel to invade and occupy us are no more. It was the PLO and their 2araf 'at who, assisted by our idiots who let him, occupied our south to get back nothing of his land. Instead he brought the Israelis in and also loads of various miseries.

Those days are gone. HA, along with fighters from different parties, finally kicked them Israelis out. That's 20 years ago. The Israelis ARE OUT. Ma y7arkish fiyoun HA and they have no business nor interests in coming back to occupy us again. it's 2021, conditions are different. Do not step into the cursed PLO shoes and commit their mistake. HA are Lebanese, their business and sole focus and interest should be on Lebanon and Lebanon only. HA needs to stop yed7ash 7alo in that sick Palestine cause. We paid the full amount of two generations lives for that cursed cause. We have no more to pay with. Fhamouwa.

Moukhtassar moufid: unless HA keeps threatening to annihilate Israel from the map, Israelis have no business bullying, invading or occupying you. On the contrary, you are playing in their hands. They are using your animosity, your constant threats against them to keep your country crawling on its knees, at the wooden age stage. The more you flex your rhetorics- mostly air balloons about resistance when there's nothing to resist against- the more you are being pushed down in the mud, And they made you repeat it "divine victory" until you believe it. The only real and true victory was in 2000. Post 2000, it's only divine defeat after defeat.

"By means of deception we shall do wars..". These people are laughing their asses at Nasrallah's bravados. They stage interviews and send reports about how shaky he's making them, when in reality they thank him for giving them the perfect excuse and opportunity to keep your country moving in one downhill direction, from one misery to the next.

After all, perhaps HA and Israel are partners in that crime and you have no clue.