• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I overestimated your political intelligence aka Bassira. Indeed, you keep only seing the empty half of the cup and ignore the other half.

Q: Is it important to prevent Israeli warplanes from violating the Lebanese Airspace?
A: Nobody can contest this point.
Q: Are Israeli warplanes prevented from violating the Lebanese Airspace?
A: Unfortunately not.

So far so good, your slow advance is a step forward. Thank you myself for being a Good Tutor with a huge Bassira.
Q: Is it important to prevent Israeli tanks, ships and helicopters from violating Lebanon's spaces and injuring the Lebanese?
A: Nobody can contest this point.

Q: Are Israelis interested in violating Lebanon's spaces and injuring Lebanese with tanks, ships and helicopters, when they can do the same with only F-16-s?
A: Probably not. Nobody can contest that

Q: Are Israeli tanks, ships and helicopters prevented from violating the Lebanese spaces and injuring the Lebanese?
A: Fortunately Yes.

Q: Are israeli tanks, ships and helicopters interested in violating Lebanese spaces and injuring Lebanese?
A: Apparently not. Only Israeli F-16's are interested in these activities.

Q: What is preventing Israeli tanks, ships and helicopters prevented from violating the Lebanese spaces and injuring the Lebanese?
A: [I let you complete it as an exercise]

A: their F-16s, following the rule of thumb: why risk using weapons that are less effective in achieving something when you can use other weapons that are more effective at achieving the same with no risk at all.

Q: Does @agnostic notice how he runs in circles?
A:[ this is for you to complete as an exercise]

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You can write whatever you wish. AFAIK it is not God words.

And there comes the final chickening out. It's ok, you're more emotional than rational, no matter how much Bassira you try to squeeze in your posts. May al manar keep your torch burning. I still respect your fossilized mode.

agnostic

Legendary Member
So far so good, your slow advance is a step forward. Thank you myself for being a Good Tutor with a huge Bassira.

Q: Are Israelis interested in violating Lebanon's spaces and injuring Lebanese with tanks, ships and helicopters, when they can do the same with only F-16-s?
A: Probably not. Nobody can contest that

Q: Are israeli tanks, ships and helicopters interested in violating Lebanese spaces and injuring Lebanese?
A: Apparently not. Only Israeli F-16's are interested in these activities.

A: their F-16s, following the rule of thumb: why risk using weapons that are less effective in achieving something when you can use other weapons that are more effective at achieving the same with no risk at all.

Q: Does @agnostic notice how he runs in circles?

Last time Israeli airplanes bombed in Lebanon, HA retaliated and killed Israeli soldiers. And Israel revenged then her soldiers by killing a soldier belonging to the Spanish contingent in the UNIFIL. See you invent rules of engagement that only exist in your biased mind.

Q: How Could Lebanon Impose To Israel Any Rules Of Engagement ?

Viral

Q: What is stopping Israel from drilling for oil and gas inside Lebanon’s maritime waters?

A- Israel’s commitment to International Laws.
B- Israel’s high moral values and good intentions toward Lebanon.
C- Fear from Lebanon’s armed forces’ capabilities to defend Lebanon’s rights.
D- Lebanon’s patriots (Hariri, Jumblatt, Berri, Geagea etc.) commitment to defend Lebanon’s interests above all personal, family and tribal interests…
E- HA’s useless precision missiles.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Same for me. I don't care whether you care or not.
So why don’t you take your bravado rubbish and put it in a thread about syria then. And news flash for you, no one else in lebanon, who is a lebanese patriot, cares.

Viral

There is going to be a time when the Shia will run Lebanon. And when this happens, I’m going shake their hand, give them the keys to my house and tell them Congratulants! You earned it fair and square. You paid your dues, you liberated and defended your land when the Lebanese government failed you and Saniora begged the Israelis not to stop bombing you and all those who bet on the wrong horse until today are still stabbing you in the back like Geagea and company low life sore losers.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
There is going to be a time when the Shia will run Lebanon. And when this happens, I’m going shake their hand, give them the keys to my house and tell them Congratulants! You earned it fair and square. You paid your dues, you liberated and defended your land when the Lebanese government failed you and Saniora begged the Israelis not to stop bombing you and all those who bet on the wrong horse until today are still stabbing you in the back like Geagea and company low life sore losers.
My ID says I'm Shiaa. Would you be so kind and put my name on top of the list? I'll take the house. :cigar:

Viral

My ID says I'm Shiaa. Would you be so kind and put my name on top of the list? I'll take the house. :cigar:
Better you than anyone else. And I really mean it!
I wish every Lebanese from all sects had your nice spirit and genuine attitude; we wouldn't be here had it been the case.
I truly admire every poster on this forum that I could not guess their sect based on what they write until they tell it which I had to do once only so I can prove I'm completely opposite to what they call sectarian...
BTW, the house comes with a wine cellar and few puppies.🐶 I suppose you don't mind having them;)