• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

Rafidi

Legendary Member
So far so good, your slow advance is a step forward. Thank you myself for being a Good Tutor with a huge Bassira.

Q: Are Israelis interested in violating Lebanon's spaces and injuring Lebanese with tanks, ships and helicopters, when they can do the same with only F-16-s?
A: Probably not. Nobody can contest that

Q: Are israeli tanks, ships and helicopters interested in violating Lebanese spaces and injuring Lebanese?
A: Apparently not. Only Israeli F-16's are interested in these activities.

A: their F-16s, following the rule of thumb: why risk using weapons that are less effective in achieving something when you can use other weapons that are more effective at achieving the same with no risk at all.

Q: Does @agnostic notice how he runs in circles?
A:[ this is for you to complete as an exercise]

While you keep preaching on behalf of the enemy and keep spreading the same propaganda against the only successful and effective force we have to protect ourselves and defend our country and deter the enemy, the enemy continues to threaten us both in speech and in violating our airspace and kidnapping our citizen, who is a shepherd from across the border. Imagine if a Lebanese party had done the same to an Israehelli from across the border. The entire world would have been buzzing with propaganda and many Lebanese would have condemned the action.

The actions and words coming from the enemy are not reasssuring. They dont match the propaganda you are repeatedly spamming the forum with, from thread to thread to portray a dangerous enemy still threatening us as "peaceful". They are threatening us. They have not showed or given any kindness to us or words of peace. They have not reached out in a peaceful and "neighborly" gesture with the very statements you are propagating to portray them as "no threat".

I would take your words therefore with a pinch of salt. Except if you are making these statements on behalf of the enemy, i dont think i can trust an enemy that has committed massacres against our people to become peaceful overnight, when this peacefulness is not being displayed or propagated by the enemy to us. So your words are either lethal propaganda on their behalf or naivety based on wishful thinking.

Viral

:troll:Friendly reminder to our resident trolls: :troll:

We have highly unusual number of guests surfing the forum today due lockdown.
Please be careful and try not to make fools out of yourselves like you do on daily basis:joy:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
My ID says I'm Shiaa. Would you be so kind and put my name on top of the list? I'll take the house. :cigar:

Masla7jeh.

Sadly, this is the case of many of our leaders across all sects. They're Shia, Sunni, Christian, Druze on ID only. They may have no faith even in God. But they take advantage of the sectarianism and apartheid confessional system to grab power and fill their pockets in ungodly ways. The cover for hypocrisy is sectarianism and the confessional system. The cover should be lifted.

Viral

Masla7jeh.

Sadly, this is the case of many of our leaders across all sects. They're Shia, Sunni, Christian, Druze on ID only. They may have no faith even in God. But they take advantage of the sectarianism and apartheid confessional system to grab power and fill their pockets in ungodly ways. The cover for hypocrisy is sectarianism and the confessional system. The cover should be lifted.
They learned it from the Zionists. 80% of them are atheists but they use the Bible to steal Palestinians land. Ask Muki he’ll tell you;)

Lebanon diplomacy working not HA
The way to go
تقدم لبنان، بعد اختطاف العدو الاسرائيلي الراعي اللبناني حسن زهرة من مزرعة بسطرة، عصر الإثنين الماضي، بشكوى إلى مجلس الامن ليل أمس، بتوقيت بيروت عبر مندوبة لبنان الدائمة لدى الأمم المتحدة السفيرة أمل مدللي بشأن الاعتداءات الإسرائيلية المتكررة على السيادة اللبنانية.

ورفعت السفيرة مدللي الشكوى إلى كل من الأمين العام للامم المتحدة انطونيو غوتيريس ورئيس الدورة الحالية لمجلس الأمن المندوب الدائم لتونس طارق الأدب، وطالبت الشكوى بإطلاق سراح الراعي فورا، وبموقف حازم بإدانة هذه الاعتداءات الإسرائيلية.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
If memory serves, you supported HA's intervention in Syria.
Why are you being sarcastic all of a sudden? Chou 3ada ma bada?

Boukra Nasrallah declares support for Bassil for President
then all goes back to normal.
until then, expect nothing but useless bullshit on online platforms.

7afzinon mate.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
While you keep preaching on behalf of the enemy and keep spreading the same propaganda against the only successful and effective force we have to protect ourselves and defend our country and deter the enemy, the enemy continues to threaten us both in speech and in violating our airspace and kidnapping our citizen, who is a shepherd from across the border. Imagine if a Lebanese party had done the same to an Israehelli from across the border. The entire world would have been buzzing with propaganda and many Lebanese would have condemned the action.

The actions and words coming from the enemy are not reasssuring. They dont match the propaganda you are repeatedly spamming the forum with, from thread to thread to portray a dangerous enemy still threatening us as "peaceful". They are threatening us. They have not showed or given any kindness to us or words of peace. They have not reached out in a peaceful and "neighborly" gesture with the very statements you are propagating to portray them as "no threat".

I would take your words therefore with a pinch of salt. Except if you are making these statements on behalf of the enemy, i dont think i can trust an enemy that has committed massacres against our people to become peaceful overnight, when this peacefulness is not being displayed or propagated by the enemy to us. So your words are either lethal propaganda on their behalf or naivety based on wishful thinking.
🥱

agnostic

Legendary Member
Question to @SeaAb and other FPMers:

SHN suggested more than a year ago to solve the economical problems Lebanon is encountering by going East (towards Syria, Iraq, Iran, Russia and China).

Do FPM have any valuable alternatives to let Lebanon quit the stagnant situation and rise again?

Question to @SeaAb and other FPMers:

SHN suggested more than a year ago to solve the economical problems Lebanon is encountering by going East (towards Syria, Iraq, Iran, Russia and China).

Do FPM have any valuable alternatives to let Lebanon quit the stagnant situation and rise again?

You and Nasrallah are more than naive to think that going east will solve our economic problems.