• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

I asked what alternatives are there. And you reply with disrespect and denigration.

Once again I beg you to not quote me when you have nothing intelligent to say.

I'm pointing out to your naivety, it's not being disrespectful.

You want to solve the economic problems then you have think locally.

PS: I can quote whoever I want whenever I want, feel free to ignore me

agnostic

Legendary Member
Question to @SeaAb and other FPMers:

SHN suggested more than a year ago to solve the economical problems Lebanon is encountering by going East (towards Syria, Iraq, Iran, Russia and China).

Do FPM have any valuable alternatives to let Lebanon quit the stagnant situation and rise again?

Shu Rafi2 @SeaAb

You have no answer?

#Run Forest Run

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@JustLeb,

Don't you love the constant emoji reaction of Comrade @SeaAb every time he is cornered?

#Pitiful No-Principles Cowardice
All bassilis resort to jokes, insults when they are cornered
comrade @SeaAb gives you the impression that you don't deserve a reply
he belittles you but with class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mish heyk ya rafi2 @SeaAb ?
the one thing that makes me worried, is that his forehead should be hurting by now
قلبي_علي#

agnostic

Legendary Member
All bassilis resort to jokes, insults when they are cornered
comrade @SeaAb gives you the impression that you don't deserve a reply
he belittles you but with class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mish heyk ya rafi2 @SeaAb ?
the one thing that makes me worried, is that his forehead should be hurting by now
قلبي_علي#

Actually it is a proven cia technic called mocking bird.

PS: I recommend you this program in RT Arabic, Ri7la Fi 'dhakira with Khaled 'Roshd.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I heard to be considered "class" in Lebanon, among the mama7een, you must be:
1. Atheist
2. Vegan
3. Gay

If you are one of these you are "class". If you are all three combined, then you are "super class".

@SeaAb is known to be at least one...so I'm not surprised. Even Sheikh @agnostic (radiallahu anhu wa ardah) considers him "class"

I attest that our bro @SeaAb is just Vegan. Wal 3ayadhu billah that he could be Kafer or Gay.

PS: bro how do you do to be so thick?

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hal 3arbade has to be dealt with ba2a. It's unacceptable to have Israeli jets roaming our skies nonstop. This is worth going to war over, not Yemen or Jerusalem.
Free air show. We pay money to go see them. You should be more thankful, it'll change your life. Shrink Muki out.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have had the honor associated with pleasure to eat and drink (non-alcohol) with him.
Bass bainetna, he revealed to be Jewish. Li3an later that same day he went partying (alcohol w neswen wal 3aiadhu billah) min wara dahre.
Rafidi said:
How did you know

Ento el tnein betlatelto behind people's back like two bored house wives 3emleen sob7iyeh 3al balcon.
Now I feel embarrassed I was discussing manly issues like Hizballah's arms with you.

#Saqata Al Qina3

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Ento el tnein betlatelto behind people's back like two bored house wives 3emleen sob7iyeh 3al balcon.
Now I feel embarrassed I was discussing manly issues like Hizballah's arms with you.

#Saqata Al Qina3

Dakhil el manly taba3ak. Ghayyer ismak abel ma te7keenah 3an el manly ya Moria Moon. #tahher_ni3ak

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We will see how long you will hold before you bother @Rafidi again with your repeated questions.

#Ne Crache Pas Dans La Soupe Que @Rafidi T'a Gentiment Servie.
Maskeen @Rafidi, leave him lick his wounds.
Armed with only arguments and facts sharsha7tkoun bel mfarra2 w bel jimleh to the point your tongues became as lame as the tail of a persian kitty. :happy:
#@agnostic Is A Chicken Hiding Behind Tannourit El Jara