• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

agnostic

Legendary Member
I love bets. Ask @NewLeb.

I'll bet with you.

If Iran's terrorists retaliate against Israel, I'll put Hizbullah [] flag as avatar for one month.

If they do not, you must put Israel's flag as avatar for one month.

Do you accept this bet? Shall we shake on it?

Your suggestion is unfair. It is indeed very easy for you to honor yourself with HA flag. So you can put the Israeli flag if you wish. I don't care.

But I suggest for bet that you indicate me a coffee shop in Galilee run by a Jewess that has been single for at least two months.

#Alloushe Retaliation Is Already On Its Way

#It Won't Harm The Jews To Adopt Mut3a

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I love bets. Ask @NewLeb.

I'll bet with you.

If Iran's terrorists retaliate against Israel, I'll put Hizbullah the killer of Sunnis flag as avatar for one month.

If they do not, you must put Israel's flag as avatar for one month.

Do you accept this bet? Shall we shake on it?

Wait wait, what's going on? Who will retaliate against who within a month? W for what?

I remember @agnostic sent everyone an open invitation to walimit ma3ali2 wa fawerigh in Galilei this month.. Weren't you also invited Mossad?

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Your suggestion is unfair. It is indeed very easy for you to honor yourself with HA flag. So you can put the Israeli flag if you wish. I don't care.

But I suggest for bet that you indicate me a coffee shop in Galilee run by a Jewess that has been single for at least two months.

What's the matter, you afraid to lose the bet?
Coward

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Are you openly asking Mossad for marriage help ya HA forum warrior? And with one from the Juicery race too? 😲
This should be immediately reported to the discipline squad for improper behavior.
@Rafidi, stop your monotonic shakheer and do something useful instead. You're expert on treason, report the traitor.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They learned it from the Zionists. 80% of them are atheists but they use the Bible to steal Palestinians land. Ask Muki he’ll tell you;)
History and archaeology, you mean.

At least we are not an invented people created by the KGB overnight as part of Soviet strategy against the US.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
History and archaeology, you mean.

At least we are not an invented people created by the KGB overnight as part of Soviet strategy against the US.

Ta3a ta n7illa 7obbiyan, me and you.
Leave half Israel. With buildings, roads, infrastructure and all. Pack and head south towards Sinai. Buy back half Sinai and cultivate it. Stay there.
The Palestinians takes half of what you built and we all celebrate with a group hug.

We're short on time, we all have a meeting with rabbna soon. What say you? Shall we sign and get it over with?

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ta3a ta n7illa 7obbiyan, me and you.
Leave half Israel. With buildings, roads, infrastructure and all. Pack and head south towards Sinai. Buy back half Sinai and cultivate it. Stay there.
The Palestinians takes half of what you built and we all celebrate with a group hug.

We're short on time, we all have a meeting with rabbna soon. What say you? Shall we sign and get it over with?
You tell me. You gave them half of your country, they got greedy. We learned from your experience and Jordan's and Gaza circa 2005 a very important lesson. You give a Syrian Arab an inch, he'll want the whole foot.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Actually I think to be hosted in Galilee by a single Jewess with whom God willing I find affinity.

#Say InshAllah
Only death is waiting for you in Galilee. I say ma t3azzib 7alak, stay in Lebanon and we will bring death to you. Moshe Delivery Express

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
#You Are Becoming Thick.
Just admit your cowardice.

#agnostic the pu$$y is afraid to put his money where his mouth is.

#you're all invited to Israel's chicken party in Syria... You do not want to miss it.

#jews are better than you

agnostic

Legendary Member
Only death is waiting for you in Galilee. I say ma t3azzib 7alak, stay in Lebanon and we will bring death to you. Moshe Delivery Express

More reason for you to accept the bet modalities that I have suggested. You have nothing to lose (at least if your Moshe Delivery Express gets between the single Jewess and I).