• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

Viral

Israeli borders:
North - Litani
Northeast - Border extends from Mt. Hermon to Yarmouk Reserve
South - Gulf of Aqaba
West - Mediterranean Sea
Southwest - Gulf of Suez
East - Dead sea

West Bank, Gaza, and South Lebanon are occupied by Arab squatters.

Does that answer your query, old friend?

@My Moria Moon

I wonder if this is enough to justify keeping HA arms.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You tell me. You gave them half of your country, they got greedy. We learned from your experience and Jordan's and Gaza circa 2005 a very important lesson. You give a Syrian Arab an inch, he'll want the whole foot.

Here's a new plan. A 5 years project.
Sinai is 10 times Lebanon. You and I ask Kamala to talk to Joe to press Sisi to sell one tenth of Sinai to Ben Menshar and his khaliji cousins in exchange for a promise of a weather machine you build them for production of tempered four seasons.

Neither the Pharaos nor the Romans are better than we are today.
The Khalijees buy the land. With joined funds between you, them, Jared, Ivanka and the EU, we build 50 big cities for 100.000 people each. We make sure running water, olive and orange trees are planted all around the cities. New Palestine. Group Hug.

Tell me you can't say no to this one.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@My Moria Moon

I wonder if this is enough to justify keeping HA arms.

Awwalan: If we stop the quick erosion process of the state we all unite around, this cannot happen and will not happen.
Secondly: where did you get this from? Tell me it is from some secret Talmudic scripture on the net.
Thirdly: With HA arms eating on the fundaments, of state we are destined to lose a lot more.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Here's a new plan. A 5 years project.
Sinai is 10 times Lebanon. You and I ask Kamala to talk to Joe to press Sisi to sell one tenth of Sinai to Ben Menshar and his khaliji cousins in exchange for a promise of a weather machine you build them for production of tempered four seasons.

Neither the Pharaos nor the Romans are better than we are today.
The Khalijees buy the land. With joined funds between you, them, Jared, Ivanka and the EU, we build 50 big cities for 100.000 people each. We make sure running water, olive and orange trees are planted all around the cities. New Palestine. Group Hug.

Tell me you can't say no to this one.
My only objection would be: Israel must not provide electricity, water, or gas to these new cities, unless they are sold at market value.

Your problem is convincing them to let of the big teet they're suckling on, which goes by the name of Israel, that they rely on to provide all of life's necessities. Else, they're not moving.

SAVO

I heard to be considered "class" in Lebanon, among the mama7een, you must be:
1. Atheist
2. Vegan
3. Gay

If you are one of these you are "class". If you are all three combined, then you are "super class".

@SeaAb is known to be at least one...so I'm not surprised. Even Sheikh @agnostic (radiallahu anhu wa ardah) considers him "class"
Thats hypster if any

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
My only objection would be: Israel must not provide electricity, water, or gas to these new cities, unless they are sold at market value.

You do your business, I do mine, everyone's fine.

Your problem is convincing them to let of the big teet they're suckling on, which goes by the name of Israel, they they rely on to provide all of life's necessities. Else, they're not moving.

With everything fresh, I bet your people might consider moving to those new cities. Who knows, suddenly you might discover you have rivers of milk, honey and gas running just under the New Promised Land.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hope so.

You guys don't know the extent of Joe Biden's and Kamala Harris' Zionism, but I am excited for you to find out.

Exactly.. Your vampire squid has them all tightly sucked to its tentacles, and throughout history democrats have shown to be more zionists than Zion himself.

Viral

Awwalan: If we stop the quick erosion process of the state we all unite around, this cannot happen and will not happen.
Secondly: where did you get this from? Tell me it is from some secret Talmudic scripture on the net.
Thirdly: With HA arms eating on the fundaments, of state we are destined to lose a lot more.
If you have to give three answers to one simple question it's a sign of internal struggle due to insecurity.😉
You must come visit Earth one of these days you’ll be surprise not everyone is stupid here:cool:

Viral

By the way, you forgot to answer the question. Was it a Yes or a No?:banghead:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If you have to give three answers to one simple question it's a sign of internal struggle due to insecurity.😉
You must come visit Earth one of these days you’ll be surprise not everyone is stupid here:cool:
I chose to be nice in answering a silly cliche that's been circulated on arab media for decades. You didn't really invent el baroud with that ONE QUESTION.

But if you're desperate for a one liner for an answer, be my guest: NO.

You know @Viral, I can play you all the games. You pick the level, and I oblige. If you choose to be sakhif, I'll always let you know :happy:

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Exactly.. Your vampire squid has them all tightly sucked to its tentacles, and throughout history democrats have shown to be more zionists than Zion himself.
Democrats and in general the "left" are more successful in wars. True for both Israel and USA.

When the hawk starts a war, the dove doesn't lend support.
When the dove starts a war, the hawk lends support.

NewLeb

I love bets. Ask @NewLeb.

I'll bet with you.

If Iran's terrorists retaliate against Israel, I'll put Hizbullah the killer of Sunnis flag as avatar for one month.

If they do not, you must put Israel's flag as avatar for one month.

Do you accept this bet? Shall we shake on it?

Silly Jew, if only you knew that we took the so-called “bet” in the context of Truth, not in the world of lies, a place where cretins like yourself inhabit.

This means that even though the fraud Biden will be president, the Truth remains as it is, and its effects will continue to manifest. Indeed, a great example of this is the Capitol Hill invasion, it resembling the destruction of the Second Temple as prophecized by Jesus in the wake of his crucifiction.

Indeed, “The man who is utterly powerless is powerful (Matt 27:32-40).”

You can get rid of Trump’s body, and completely isolate it (just as they got rid of Jesus), but you can never destroy the Spirit. You can change up the scene as much as you’d like, but it’s still there, and always will be there....

Therefore, it is you who will need to change the avatar. I’m in harmony with the Truth.

Last edited:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Silly Jew, if only you knew that we took the so-called “bet” in the context of Truth, not in the world of lies, a place where cretins like yourself inhabit.

This means that even though the fraud Biden will be president, the Truth remains as it is, and its effects will continue to manifest. Indeed, a great example of this is the Capitol Hill invasion, it resembling the destruction of the Second Temple as prophecized by Jesus in the wake of his crucifiction.

Indeed, “The man who is utterly powerless is powerful (Matt 27:32-40).”

You can get rid of Trump’s body, and completely isolate it (just as they got rid of Jesus), but you can never destroy the Spirit. You can change up the scene as much as you’d like, but it’s still there, and always will be there....

Therefore, it is you who will need to change the avatar. I’m in harmony with the Truth.

What does the "crucifixion" of Jesus has to do with Trump and the insurrection he incited?

NewLeb

What does the "crucifixion" of Jesus has to do with Trump and the insurrection he incited?

Everything. The Jews have always been trying to conceal the Truth. Jesus saw and knew the Truth, but society was nevertheless influenced by the Jews to regard him as malign and wicked, just as the Jews have done so with Trump through their control and command of the media.

Did the Jews kill Jesus? No, they didn’t, but that didn’t stop them from convincing everyone that they did. Hell, they got 2 billion Christians still thinking that Jesus was murdered, when we know that Allah Himself says that He would never allow a sacred human like Jesus to be killed by the filthy hands of the Synagogue of Satan.

Society has thus for 2000 years been operating on this notion that Jesus was killed. Ergo, the human condition is affixed to the cross. This is what it means when the Prophet said that Jesus will come back to “break the cross.” This is a metaphor for Jesus ultimately ending the perceptual paradigm that has been in existence ever since the alleged “crucification.”

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The following countries do not consider Hezbollah a terror organization:

23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
Algeria
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
People's Republic of China
23px-Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png
Cuba
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran
23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
Iraq
23px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
North Korea
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
23px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png
Syria
23px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.png
Venezuela

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

agnostic

Legendary Member
The following countries do not consider Hezbollah a terror organization:

23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
Algeria
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
People's Republic of China
23px-Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png
Cuba
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran
23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
Iraq
23px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
North Korea
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
23px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png
Syria
23px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.png
Venezuela

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You forgot the essential : LEBANON that considers HA as the Mighty Resistance that is protecting the country.

Weezy

Legendary Member

Rafidi

Legendary Member
yes their ethics are evident in this video

Weezy, are you deaf? Dainek ma behon shi, sa7?