• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

agnostic

Legendary Member
Whether we agree or disagree on what Sheikh Qassem said, there is nothing unjust, illegal or immoral on what he said.

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Ok.. an Islamic group stating its contribution in transforming Shia muslims and making them adhere to Islamic teachings. How is that offensive again? Or did you think that HA has been promote public nudity, drug using, and prostitution?

I once was in the direct vicinity of the Shura i.e. HA HQ (before it was destroyed by Israel in 2006) and I saw with my own eyes a lady wearing a miniskirt.

HA is not forcing any Lebanese, rather than the Shia, to live by its religious standards. Cut the crap.

agnostic

Legendary Member
You just upset your dynamic duo 7uriya. Watching you two clutching at each other in a cat fight in Djanna would make my resurrection day.

Dear @My Moria Moon

Why each time I try my best to be kind with you, you reply in a harsh way? This indeed forces me to react in consequence, using my proven provocation talent. And then I wonder if my provocation wasn't too much harsh, specially with your gentle gender (whether real or only virtual), which in turn makes me have a conscience problem that pushes me once again to try my best to be kind with you. And we start a new turn of the same cycle...

En bref, can't we stop this kind of sadomasochisme in our exchange of opinions?

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bad 7ashisheh or tequila overdose? 7allil thoumma explain.. What is this mou3adala? Whose back are you talking about?
Does it really need an explanation?

LShi3a arato lmassi7iyyi w rakkaboukon 3a khazou2 bwis3 l405 (16 lane freeway in LA) while praising the jabal-puppet they installed in Baabda.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dear @My Moria Moon

Why each time I try my best to be kind with you, you reply in a harsh way? This indeed forces me to react in consequence, using my proven provocation talent. And then I wonder if my provocation wasn't too much harsh, specially with your gentle gender (whether real or only virtual), which in turn makes me have a conscience problem that pushes me once again to try my best to be kind with you. And we start a new turn of the same cycle...

En bref, can't we stop this kind of sadomasochisme in our exchange of opinions?

Dear @agnostic,

amma ba3d,

I'm already being extremely nice to you ;)
Bass if you're asking for a truce, you got it 7ajje (now that's respect, no? :rolleyes:).
Joking aside, for as long as you debate me with arguments and counter arguments, and do not insult any of my delicate feelings towards the Big Bang, the meaning of life and the superiority of a man2oushe b za3tar over any other breakfast, and also take into account my extreme sensibility against astronomical ja7shaneh often found in blind partisans void of basic argumentation skills but loaded with jerky spinal reflexes though their tongues, I assure you we'll be the best forum buddies despite our differences of opinion on some specific issues.. well duh, on many issues.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Does it really need an explanation?

LShi3a arato lmassi7iyyi w rakkaboukon 3a khazou2 bwis3 l405 (16 lane freeway in LA) while praising the jabal-puppet they installed in Baabda.

Shaklak ya Muki sa2atet bel brevet 3end el mossad, and became khabeer insurance for cars.. I asked you to t7allil thoumma explain.
וואס איז דאס?

NewB

Legendary Member
Ok.. an Islamic group stating its contribution in transforming Shia muslims and making them adhere to Islamic teachings. How is that offensive again? Or did you think that HA has been promote public nudity, drug using, and prostitution?

I once was in the direct vicinity of the Shura i.e. HA HQ (before it was destroyed by Israel in 2006) and I saw with my own eyes a lady wearing a miniskirt.

HA is not forcing any Lebanese, rather than the Shia, to live by its religious standards. Cut the crap.

Why do you bother replying? Haven't you learned from all the years on the forum that their hate runs deep. They are the Christian dawa3ish (unfortunately).

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk