• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

BEAST

Legendary Member
Chou hal ja7sh Walid Jumblat
Mtawbaz mni7 lately

Houe fta3al 7 May 2al
Ya 3ayb el choum
I hate to admit it, but he's telling the truth. He was definitely one of the main instigators (and the only one who put up a decent fight). Also, I wouldn't describe it as "mtawbaz." Unlike a number of officials/parties, he's looking to avoid a civil war. Now, while I've always loathed him for what he did during the war, I must admit he's a shrewd politician, and it might do us some good to actually listen to him for once.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
How old were you back then kido?
Go back to the archive and check his statements back then. He lead the campaign. It is all there.. :D

Kido
Who invaded who ?
This falls on everyone concerned
But for him to claim full responsibility is tawbaz and a disgrace

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
I hate to admit it, but he's telling the truth. He was definitely one of the main instigators (and the only one who put up a decent fight). Also, I wouldn't describe it as "mtawbaz." Unlike a number of officials/parties, he's looking to avoid a civil war. Now, while I've always loathed him for what he did during the war, I must admit he's a shrewd politician, and it might do us some good to actually listen to him for once.

It is clear that he's licking Hezb boots at the moment
Give it a couple of days or months
He'll change his mind completely

The guy changes his mind faster than i change underwear and i consider myself hygienic.

NewLeb

The guy said that he “couldn’t care less about who wins the American elections.”

Talk about delusional....

zero

he is a very shrewd politician, but he is mostly only after his own good.