The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

Viral

Excellent position by Cheikh Nadim
Bravo

@Suicide Squad

Why are you so mean to the Gemayel’s family legacy exposing their retarded kid?

His farther must be rolling in his grave.

I was about to post this video two days ago just for laughs but didn’t out of respect to his dead father.

For God sakes this is the same guy who accused Hezbollah of stealing catalytic converters to send them to Iran so they can make nuclear bombs.:lol:

He’s a useful idiot who thinks he has a chance to become President. He’s too stupid to realize retards like him are used then dumped in the trash. I wish his mom would tell him to come home and stop paying in embassies playgrounds like his dad did and the rest is history.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter

It always triggers me when they claim they have "resisted" and "liberated". No, they didn't. We're not liberated, neither are free.
They have simply replaced an occupation with another that is even more ruthless. Yes, they're occupiers as well. I don't give a flying f*ck if they're lebanese or not - when they restrain our freedom, our country, our sovereignty, what difference is that from occupation?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It always triggers me when they claim they have "resisted" and "liberated". No, they didn't. We're not liberated, neither are free.
They have simply replaced an occupation with another that is even more ruthless. Yes, they're occupiers as well. I don't give a flying f*ck if they're lebanese or not - when they restrain our freedom, our country, our sovereignty, what difference is that from occupation?
What freedom have they restricted ya 7aj?

NewLeb

What freedom have they restricted ya 7aj?

Freedom to do anything that doesn’t hurt their precious feelings (which is everything). We all have to keep our mouths shut just because some villlage idiots expelled some Jews from a stupid town in the South.

Gimme a break....

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
just look at how 3awn was installed President and try to reflect from there on other actions
you'll get the full picture.
heyda ken 7o2ou2 el masi7ieh, halla2 ne7na ma kenna 3arfin enni la7m b3ajin!!!
shou 3arrafna shoufi b rasso...tole3 raso ma3kiuf w byefrod
but i think the christians learned the lesson, everytime someone talks about their rights he has a hidden agenda

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
heyda ken 7o2ou2 el masi7ieh, halla2 ne7na ma kenna 3arfin enni la7m b3ajin!!!
shou 3arrafna shoufi b rasso...tole3 raso ma3kiuf w byefrod
but i think the christians learned the lesson, everytime someone talks about their rights he has a hidden agenda

You think Nasrallah was worried about 72ou2 el masi7iyeh ?
bado wa7ad men jame3to and he closes the parliament until the puppet is installed

Senioura (regardless of intentions or backgrounds) tries to apply the telecom law
they invade beirut

They take MOF aw 3emra ma tetchakal 7oukoumeh

All assassinations are their doings, period

People are suffering ? sure
he goes on tv and instructs his puppets to carry on with Hariri indefinitely even if it's going to take a 500 years

He takes Lebanon to regional adventures, did he ever try to consult the other Lebaense if they want to participate in his wars ?

He starts a war with Israelis and gets our country destroyed with over a 1000 lebanese civilian martyrs
did he consult anyone before starting this war ? worse, he declares victory w 3emerna la nerja3.

personally i'm convinced that the nitrates were his property and israeli hit them
a month later a whole building explodes the same way in the south - army wasn't allowed to even investigate
he stores explosives in residential areas

The lebanese revolt in 17 october he sends his thugs to attack them and threatens the lebanese with violence.

Not one candidate is allowed to run against them in the south
and most recent example is Ali el Amin (literally) kasaroulo sneno and was forced to withdraw

bkafilak aw that's enough ?