• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

agnostic

Legendary Member
I share tweets regardless whether i agree with the POV or not. 3am tezlemne b hal 7ake khayye agno.
Sorry but that's my genuine opinion on posting Zionist pure propaganda of Matthew Levitt. Otherwise explain us what you did find interesting to be known in this Matthew Levitt "THREAD", that pushed you to inform us about.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@agnostic Kallem l 'safiha' :cigar:

Thank you Safiha.

Indeed we want you and also the whole world to keep remembering our glorious days in order to not forget that high morals Alloushes can't be devoured in an easy mouthful, as some may be tempted to believe.

Last edited:

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
@agnostic Kallem l 'safiha' :cigar:
Technically it's Imad Mughnieh's Islamic Jihad Organization that did the horrendous act, HA was not created then. The IJO was an Iranian funded front used to provide some distance and plausible deniability from acts that might provoke retaliation or other problems. Essentially the bad actor of what later became HA. It has many such "exploit", for e.g. the killing of Malcolm Kerr, the late president of AUB, and many other reprehensible acts.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Technically it's Imad Mughnieh's Islamic Jihad Organization that did the horrendous act, HA was not created then. The IJO was an Iranian funded front used to provide some distance and plausible deniability from acts that might provoke retaliation or other problems. Essentially the bad actor of what later became HA. It has many such "exploit", for e.g. the killing of Malcolm Kerr, the late president of AUB, and many other reprehensible acts.

Islamic Jihad was a dummy appellation for several armed groups. During the 80's, Shias over the world felt being severely targetted which pushed them to react with extreme toughness in a survival instinct. And back then the rules of engagements initiated by the West and their LF stooges included the kidnapping and targetting of civilians. Johnny Abdo, ex Chief of LA Intelligence, confessed (in AlJazeera) that back then the LA monitored the kidnappings done by LF in West Beirut. And not to forget the LF kidnappings of Lebanese that accompanied the Sabra and Chatila massacres, plus the bombing car in March 8, 1985 that killed around 100 civilians of Bir El Abed inhabitants, most of them having been women and children. French and American officials confirmed their participation in Bir El Abed attack, along with the Saudis and very likely the assistance of the LA.

There is no good in unearthing old graves...

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Islamic Jihad was a dummy appellation for several armed groups. During the 80's, Shias over the world felt being severely targetted which pushed them to react with extreme toughness in a survival instinct. And back then the rules of engagements initiated by the West and their LF stooges included the kidnapping and targetting of civilians. Johnny Abdo, ex Chief of LA Intelligence, confessed (in AlJazeera) that back then the LA monitored the kidnappings done by LF in West Beirut. And not to forget the LF kidnappings of Lebanese that accompanied the Sabra and Chatila massacres, plus the bombing car in March 8, 1985 that killed around 100 civilians of Bir El Abed inhabitants, most of them having been women and children. French and American officials confirmed their participation in Bir El Abed attack, along with the Saudis and very likely the assistance of the LA.

There is no good in unearthing old graves...

The crimes of the LF do not justify the crimes of the IJO or pre-HA, it makes them both criminals on equal footing. You can’t exactly praise one and criticize the other without a high dose of hypocrisy.
In any case no one is unearthing old graves, but also let’s not re-write history and fully acknowledge the mistakes of our predecessors.

SAVO

as a communist my issue with hizballah is not their arm or military side ..
neither their ideology as long as they dont impose it on me. ( with the leverage of their arm wing )
the big Concern is that Hizballa became the refuge to all the corrupted class in lebanon . and their blind support for the crook nabih berri ..

agnostic

Legendary Member
The crimes of the LF do not justify the crimes of the IJO or pre-HA, it makes them both criminals on equal footing. You can’t exactly praise one and criticize the other without a high dose of hypocrisy.
In any case no one is unearthing old graves, but also let’s not re-write history and fully acknowledge the mistakes of our predecessors.
Attacking American and French military sites were regular acts of war. And there is nothing reprehensible in praising them.

For the war crimes of killing and kidnapping of innocent civilians, I wished Shias weren't involved in such acts. I have only reminded in my post that you quoted that the camp of USA-France-LA-LF was the one who started such acts and at a huge scale when Bashir Gemayel was assassinated.

For note even nowadays, Americans keep killing kidnapping and torturing innocent civilians all over the world. The hypocrisy and lack of empathy is the biggest among the Lebanese Christians when they don't notice the suffering of innocent Muslims and only notice the crimes when the victims are Christian. The Karabakh conflict gives an astonishing illustration with the unanimity of Lebanese Christians against the Azeris while these are in their full right to claim the return of 800K+ refugees to their homes and lands from where they were expelled during the 1990s.