The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not sure which generation of Pantsir but couple were hit in Syria and Libya by the Zionist’s and the Turks drones
yes, I remember the Turkish drones did lots of damages to the syrian air defense and stalled their offensive in the north.

But in quiet times, these systems might constitute a deterrent for the Israelis from using our airspace for training. Unless they decide to attack them and potentially start a war.

Last edited:

elAshtar

Legendary Member
yes, I remember the Turkish drones did lots of damages to the syrian air defense and stalled their offensive in the north.

But in quiet times, these systems might constitute a deterrent for the Israelis from using our airspace for training. Unless they decide to attack them and potentially start a war.
Intel sky is not a reliable source. Also, I doubt HA would have such systems and if he does, he wouldn’t use them in time of peace. Also, one needs to keep in mind that thanks to the Americans, the Israelis have huge electronic warfare capabilities. Setting up an efficient multi layer air defense system under the current circumstances in Lebanon is unrealistic. I would set the defense system in Syria at locations that would cover the Lebanese airspace

Viral

المقاومة اللبنانية تسقط مسيّرة إسرائيلية من دون تدمير

Oct 1, 2021

elAshtar

Legendary Member

المقاومة اللبنانية تسقط مسيّرة إسرائيلية من دون تدمير

Oct 1, 2021
This is different. It’s a small drone with no counter electronic warfare capabilities. If they can down a hermes.. that’s a different story. Not meant to diminish the action of downing a drone