• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

elAshtar

Legendary Member
as a communist my issue with hizballah is not their arm or military side ..
neither their ideology as long as they dont impose it on me. ( with the leverage of their arm wing )
the big Concern is that Hizballa became the refuge to all the corrupted class in lebanon . and their blind support for the crook nabih berri ..
sure.. :) Regardless of the bullshit you are spewing, it is funny the this is coming from someone who roots for MEK :)

Last edited:

elAshtar

Legendary Member
The crimes of the LF do not justify the crimes of the IJO or pre-HA, it makes them both criminals on equal footing. You can’t exactly praise one and criticize the other without a high dose of hypocrisy.
In any case no one is unearthing old graves, but also let’s not re-write history and fully acknowledge the mistakes of our predecessors.
Technically it's Imad Mughnieh's Islamic Jihad Organization that did the horrendous act, HA was not created then. The IJO was an Iranian funded front used to provide some distance and plausible deniability from acts that might provoke retaliation or other problems. Essentially the bad actor of what later became HA. It has many such "exploit", for e.g. the killing of Malcolm Kerr, the late president of AUB, and many other reprehensible acts.
What horrendous act [...]? What the Marines had to do in Lebanon during an Israeli invasion and occupation of Beirut?
HA never intentionally killed an American civilian.. they were either militants or CIA operatives/officers. Captured American civilians were released at a later stage.
And you compare targeting enemy soldiers and intelligence officers to the crimes the LF committed against civilians and families of political rivals...? [...]

Last edited by a moderator:

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
What horrendous act [...]? What the Marines had to do in Lebanon during an Israeli invasion and occupation of Beirut?
HA never intentionally killed an American civilian.. they were either militants or CIA operatives/officers. Captured American civilians were released at a later stage.
And you compare targeting enemy soldiers and intelligence officers to the crimes the LF committed against civilians and families of political rivals...? [...]
I like how you start throwing insults and then lecture me about morals, looooooooool
Anyway, if you want to keep hiding behind your finger about the misdeeds of IJO-Pre HA that's your choice. The French and American embassy staff, Malcolm Kerr and numerous other civilians beg to differ. And btw, kidnapping a civilian is not exactly a good deed either as you make it sound. If anything it's worse for the individual who has to carry on his/her life with serious emotional problems.

elAshtar

Legendary Member
I like how you start throwing insults and then lecture me about morals, looooooooool
Anyway, if you want to keep hiding behind your finger about the misdeeds of IJO-Pre HA that's your choice. The French and American embassy staff, Malcolm Kerr and numerous other civilians beg to differ. And btw, kidnapping a civilian is not exactly a good deed either as you make it sound. If anything it's worse for the individual who has to carry on his/her life with serious emotional problems.
What French embassy you dumb?! Man, your level of ignorance is striking. What is even more striking is the fact that you describe the Islamic Jihad Organization existing Pre HA, when there is nothing called Islamic Jihad Organization lol. It was just a fake organization used by HA.
And I repeat, those kidnapped were believed to be CIA operatives (and the majority were). The innocent was set free. As for the American embassy, well, maybe you should read more into why and who was targeted i.e. who was completely wiped out :).
HA did not go to the US and targeted Americans. They came to us. They supported the invasion of Lebanon. They sent their CIA officers/operatives to plot against us.
As for my temperament, well, stupidity combined with ignorance and treachery really get on my nerve and your combine the three.
The Americans and the Israelis neko lebnan and they still are. Yet, you consider them, at least the US to be conservative, a loving country. No empire has caused misery to the world like the American empire from East Asia to the middle east and not ending with Latin and central America. Go read a book ya jahel.

@agnostic , Habibi, don't act that you represent the Shia or HA here on this forum. You are as well ignorant and []. Thank you!

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What French embassy you dumb?! Man, your level of ignorance is striking. What is even more striking is the fact that you describe the Islamic Jihad Organization existing Pre HA, when there is nothing called Islamic Jihad Organization lol. It was just a fake organization used by HA.
And I repeat, those kidnapped were believed to be CIA operatives (and the majority were). The innocent was set free. As for the American embassy, well, maybe you should read more into why and who was targeted i.e. who was completely wiped out :).
HA did not go to the US and targeted Americans. They came to us. They supported the invasion of Lebanon. They sent their CIA officers/operatives to plot against us.
As for my temperament, well, stupidity combined with ignorance and treachery really get on my nerve and your combine the three.
The Americans and the Israelis neko lebnan and they still are. Yet, you consider them, at least the US to be conservative, a loving country. No empire has caused misery to the world like the American empire from East Asia to the middle east and not ending with Latin and central America. Go read a book ya jahel.

@agnostic , Habibi, don't act that you represent the Shia or HA here on this forum. You are as well ignorant and dumb. Thank you!
The Shiites supported the invasion too. As I recall, you threw rice and roses at our Merkavas. And the nice ladies were kind enough to sing A-weeha.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member

@agnostic , Habibi, don't act that you represent the Shia or HA here on this forum. You are as well ignorant and dumb. Thank you!
Of the many things you very evidently need to work on mental health seems to be the most pressing, loooool!
You hurl insults and then lecture about morals, you call me dumb then correct me about IJO by repeating what I said in one of my own posts, you have no idea about the attack on French embassy staff but ask me to learn about history :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Of the many things you very evidently need to work on mental health seems to be the most pressing, loooool!
You hurl insults and then lecture about morals, you call me dumb then correct me about IJO by repeating what I said in one of my own posts, you have no idea about the attacon French embassy staff but ask me to learn about history :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not that I read all your posts. you are on my ignore list. And it was clear what you mentioned in your post by using the term 'pre HA'. As for the French embassy, HA (Islamic Jihad) never attacked the French embassy [...].

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
You
Not that I read all your posts. you are on my ignore list. And it was clear what you mentioned in your post by using the term 'pre HA'. As for the French embassy, HA (Islamic Jihad) never attacked the French embassy [...].
I am on your ignore list and yet you have the urge to reply, man, seriously, that mental health list keep growing 🤣

agnostic

Legendary Member
USER=12512]@agnostic[/USER] , Habibi, don't act that you represent the Shia or HA here on this forum. You are as well ignorant and []. Thank you!
I made the effort to clore the topic and I strongly believe it was at the advantage of my propaganda. And then you came to reopen the topic with insults that are usually interpreted as lack of arguments.

Being a source of information, as you pretend, is useless when the transmission is a failure.

agnostic

Legendary Member
The Shiites supported the invasion too. As I recall, you threw rice and roses at our Merkavas. And the nice ladies were kind enough to sing A-weeha.
Before we started throwing Kornets at your Merkavas and get rid of you. The same shall happen to you with Azerbaijan's Alloushes, very soon. Say Inshallah.