The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

Bazek

Legendary Member
Says the one hiding under her couch in Canada.

We’ve had enough of delusional leftist Christians living in the West trying to persuade us of how loving Hezbollah is….
and what you gonna do about it ? maybe go to KSA and become a slave right wing ISIS is your solution 🤣 😁

agnostic

Legendary Member
Samir Geagea tej rasak w ras kol majousi bi Lubnan.
Boring. Sayer mam7un akthar mnel fake jews we have. Perhaps you jews are not capable to recruit slaves and whores except among idiots and mama7in.

المماحين لا يولون على أنفسهم إلا مماحين، وإن كانوا يهودا فما هم إلا يهود مماحين

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
this x-MP was elected by HA voters..Kharjkon

اعتبر النائب المستقيل مروان حمادة ان تفاهم مار مخايل فرغ من مضامينه، مهاجما حزب الله والتيار الوطني الحر.
وقال حمادة ردّا على حديث نصرالله عن السعودية واتهامه الملك سلمان بالارهاب في حديث لـ"صوت بيروت انترناشونال": "الارهابي الوحيد هو السيد حسن نصرالله".

وفي هجوم قاس على رئيس التيار الوطني الحر جبران باسيل قال: باسيل "مسخ" و"برغشة" تنخر بالجسم اللبناني.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
this x-MP was elected by HA voters..Kharjkon

اعتبر النائب المستقيل مروان حمادة ان تفاهم مار مخايل فرغ من مضامينه، مهاجما حزب الله والتيار الوطني الحر.
وقال حمادة ردّا على حديث نصرالله عن السعودية واتهامه الملك سلمان بالارهاب في حديث لـ"صوت بيروت انترناشونال": "الارهابي الوحيد هو السيد حسن نصرالله".

وفي هجوم قاس على رئيس التيار الوطني الحر جبران باسيل قال: باسيل "مسخ" و"برغشة" تنخر بالجسم اللبناني.

Don’t worry soon we will see Wahhab as an MP in Parliament.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
#Sro2wJeebYa2ommi @agnostic
FIgy-0IWYAcKVsf

agnostic

Legendary Member
If the Jews have turned so much 7amsane. How about their team-rocket of mama7in in Lebanon.

أدرعي: مسيّرة "حزب الله" التي أُسقطت مؤخراً تحمل صوراً سرية لتدريبات الحزب​

source

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
So HA represents only 2 tentacles while Amal is all the rest including the head. 👎

#Libnin_Killo_Ilni

The relationship between Amal and HA is often misrepresented...
To elaborate on behalf of my Alloushe brother:

Amal and HA had a bloody and tensed relationship since the 80s, as we all know... however HA had no interest in internal lebanese politics, as their project is bigger and goes beyond Lebanese borders. I lived in Dahieh for many many years and I remember the tension and competition between them both, even at schools they used to fight alot. Around 2000 (I forgot which year exactly) both parties had an agreement to put the past behind them and agreed to an understanding.
It is noted that HA's interest in Lebanese politics was lacking, up until the Syrians left Lebanon in 2005 (Syrians used to deal with the political interests of the resistance camp in Lebanon until that date).

After the 2005 Syrian withdrawal from Lebanon, the rise of March14 and the massive attack on HA's camp... HA had to get involved, against its wishes... and soon enough they realized how dirty and silly it is to waste their time and efforts on this small scale, hence they sub-contracted the mission to their newly found ally Berri to deal with the politics of Lebanon, negotiations and deals..etc...
The problem about HA internally is that they sub-contracted their weight to a corrupt individual, because they don't want to go to the pre-2000 tensions and wars with Amal ... while its worth to be noted that they don't mind a failed state, which can legitimize their existence and their weapons... so its a win/win situation.

Here is where HA is to be blamed internally, by empowering Berri just to avoid any conflict with him... and actually benefiting from Berri's sabotage of the state (among others in the manzoume, I'm not singling out Berri).

The "bigger" project of HA that goes beyond the borders is beyond this discussion, and I'll leave it at the internal lebanese part.

PS: I'm just stating my objective observation and analysis of the possible Hezbollah's narrative and "why" they ally with Berri.
What do you think brother @agnostic ?

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
If the Jews have turned so much 7amsane. How about their team-rocket of mama7in in Lebanon.

أدرعي: مسيّرة "حزب الله" التي أُسقطت مؤخراً تحمل صوراً سرية لتدريبات الحزب​

source
It can’t be a HA drone with camps of training pics.This is Israeli propaganda for stupid people who believes that shit.
Yrou7 zabra3i ydda7ak 3a ghayrna wa min la3bo ta7t sayrna