• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Holy Month of Ramadan 1442AH/2020 CE

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Ramadan Kareem.

Holy Quran 2:183
"O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous -"

Holy Quran 2:185
"The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful".

• Advertisement
  • CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Ramadan Kareem to all our muslim friends! Ten3ad 3al jamee3 hopefully in better circumstances next time!

@Lebmonage this is in no way an endorsement of the event which I simply don’t believe in, just a well wish to you and your loved ones on this occasion that you celebrate 😝 (you know am kidding here)

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

CitizenOfTheRepublic: I honestly really fancy you, but I'm getting over a break-up at the moment and not ready for a serious relationship. Sorry

CitizenOfTheRepublic: Have you ever considered getting a nosejob and liposuction? :p (you know am kidding here)

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    CitizenOfTheRepublic: I honestly really fancy you, but I'm getting over a break-up at the moment and not ready for a serious relationship. Sorry

CitizenOfTheRepublic: Have you ever considered getting a nosejob and liposuction? :p (you know am kidding here)
    Lesh le7e2neh min thread la thread? :lol:

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    is it allowed to sing during ramadan??!!!

and happy eid
    Thanks...Happy Eid to you too.

We dont fast on talking. Whether singing is allowed or not depends on what she's singing or the lyrics. So I see nothing wrong with her singing.