The Holy Month of Ramadan 1442AH/2020 CE

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Sometimes, with these lyrics, it's all in your mind. They are not explicit. Not explicit content.

Besides, if one song of a particular singer contains explicit lyrics, it doesnt mean all the songs of the singer contain explicit content or lyrics. If I cant or dont listen to one song of Fairouz, i can always listen to Teeri ya Tiyyara Terri or b7ebbak ya Lubnan. It means Fairouz has songs for all audiences.
It's not just about 'explicit lyrics'. Bala m3allmiyyeh, bass any song that ﺗﻨﺎﺳب ﻣﺠﺎﻟس أﻫﻞ اﻟﻠﻬو واﻟﻔﺴوق is considered 7aram.

• Advertisement
  • O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    It's not just about 'explicit lyrics'. Bala m3allmiyyeh, bass any song that ﺗﻨﺎﺳب ﻣﺠﺎﻟس أﻫﻞ اﻟﻠﻬو واﻟﻔﺴوق is considered 7aram.

It is not as simple as that..

Obviously if music or songs are driving you away from your deen and makes u forget your almighty creator then ya sure it would be considered bad for you but that would be true to anything whether it is music or not! And obviously what type of music and lyrics we speak of here plays a huge role!

And you know there are many different rulings and arguments on the music subject and most of them despite being radically different from each others make all a good argument to why it might be bad or haram or neither!

Islam on the other hand always calls for balance, this is actually a healthy Quranic message to how we should live our life!

And honestly I like the fact that these very different opposing opinion exist between scholars because it is somehow forcing a balance in the real world!

Specially seeing how the music industry today is massively and proudly is preaching satanism, vulgarity, drug, sex among other things to the youth!
    Obviously one have to be very cautious about all of this.. some people listens to some shit without realizing what they are listening to and they even repeat the lyric after them! :rolleyes:

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    In the meanwhile, Christians can't pray inside a mosque for being considered dirty and not pure enough .
    I know that you are an agent of satan (net-an-yahoo). Your job is always to cause divisions and sow discord among people. Your assigned role on this forum is to sow the seeds of division between Muslims and Christians. So any news that talks about drawing Muslims and Christians closer wont be good news for you. That is the reason you reacted with an angry emoticon.

Once a Christian delegation from Najran came to visit Prophet Muhammad to exchange views on religious matters. When it was time for their prayers, Prophet Muhammad invited the Christians to worship in his Mosque. History records they worshiped without restrictions.

Dhu Nuwas was an Arabian Jewish king of Himyar between 517 and 525-27 CE, who came to renown on account of his military exploits against people of other religions, notably Christians, living in his kingdom. In the early 6th century, the Christians are said to have been persecuted by Dhu Nuwas. Dhu Nuwas was eventually defeated after foreign intervention from Abyssinia. In the 7th century, Christians of Najran interacted with Prophet Muhammad who allowed them to worship in his mosque.

More news that will make you angry:

Christians and Muslims have joint Christmas celebration in Miri church

Berlin House of One: The first church-mosque-synagogue?

Berlin thinks it is making religious history as Muslims, Jews and Christians join hands to build a place where they can all worship. The House of One, as it is being called, will be a synagogue, a church and a mosque under one roof.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

I know that you are an agent of satan (net-an-yahoo). Your job is always to cause divisions and sow discord among people. Your assigned role on this forum is to sow the seeds of division between Muslims and Christians. So any news that talks about drawing Muslims and Christians closer wont be good news for you. That is the reason you reacted with an angry emoticon.

Once a Christian delegation from Najran came to visit Prophet Muhammad to exchange views on religious matters. When it was time for their prayers, Prophet Muhammad invited the Christians to worship in his Mosque. History records they worshiped without restrictions.

Dhu Nuwas was an Arabian Jewish king of Himyar between 517 and 525-27 CE, who came to renown on account of his military exploits against people of other religions, notably Christians, living in his kingdom. In the early 6th century, the Christians are said to have been persecuted by Dhu Nuwas. Dhu Nuwas was eventually defeated after foreign intervention from Abyssinia. In the 7th century, Christians of Najran interacted with Prophet Muhammad who allowed them to worship in his mosque.

More news that will make you angry:

Christians and Muslims have joint Christmas celebration in Miri church

Berlin House of One: The first church-mosque-synagogue?

Berlin thinks it is making religious history as Muslims, Jews and Christians join hands to build a place where they can all worship. The House of One, as it is being called, will be a synagogue, a church and a mosque under one roof.

Agent of satan, really? Can you refrain from name-calling? I respect you as a human being, and only ask for the same in return. Thanks. I believe all souls can be saved, even those who follow the wrong path and whose hearts are engulfed by darkness.

I don't know how posting about Muslims in a church and a mixed house of worship in freaking Germany proves your point? The fact is, Christians, at least in the middle east, can't pray inside a mosque for being considered dirty and not pure enough. Not that we would want to pray in a place of hatred, but just gives a better understanding of the difference between Christians' inclusiveness and acceptance and Muslims' hatred and racism.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Agent of satan, really? Can you refrain from name-calling? I respect you as a human being, and only ask for the same in return. Thanks. I believe all souls can be saved, even those who follow the wrong path and whose hearts are engulfed by darkness.

I don't know how posting about Muslims in a church and a mixed house of worship in freaking Germany proves your point? The fact is, Christians, at least in the middle east, can't pray inside a mosque for being considered dirty and not pure enough. Not that we would want to pray in a place of hatred, but just gives a better understanding of the difference between Christians' inclusiveness and acceptance and Muslims' hatred and racism.
    If you want to pray in a mosque in Beirut, and you are Christian, please contact me. This is an official invitation.

On Quora for example, when Christians were asked about praying in a mosque, those who objected stated that they wouldn't want to for extremist reasons. Not that they might be refused. Others, the moderates who dont mind, stated that they can pray anywhere and there is only One God.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

If you want to pray in a mosque in Beirut, and you are Christian, please contact me. This is an official invitation.

On Quora for example, when Christians were asked about praying in a mosque, those who objected stated that they wouldn't want to for extremist reasons. Not that they might be refused. Others, the moderates who dont mind, stated that they can pray anywhere and there is only One God.

Sorry, I'll pass on that. You proved yourself to be quite revengeful. If we did meet you'd probably tell hezbollah about me so they could torture and kill me. You're not interested in dialogue, you're interested in eliminating people with different ideologies/opinions.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Sorry, I'll pass on that. You proved yourself to be quite revengeful. If we did meet you'd probably tell hezbollah about me so they could torture and kill me. You're not interested in dialogue, you're interested in eliminating people with different ideologies/opinions.
    Well, you consider me as evil. And you want to cleanse other religions from your occupation entity in Palestine. But you still somehow manage to claim I am evil.

I'm curious to know why you think I would report you to Hezballah. Like, I dont even know who are Hezballah when I visit Lebanon. I've gone as far as the Southern border on sightseeing and I have never seen any Hezballah. Where are they? Besides, why would they torture and kill you? For what exactly? Even if they want to arrest you or you have committed murder, they will hand you over to the state. That's what they have always done with people who have criminal record.