The Illegal National Pact, the Taef Accord and the Roadmap towards Uprooting the Confessional System and Implementing a Civil State

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You cant modernize the country and fight corruption when there's a retarded system in place based on tribal divisions and discrimination and backward mentality. The foundation is rotten. Everyone is trying to grab power.

If for example you have two mega parties like the Republicans and Democrats, you will automatically see Lebanese unite. You will find Lebanese from all sects in both parties. The parties can file candidates from all sects. All posts should be rotated. Basically, this is a reformation of the current system and not even uprooting it. The rights of all sects will still be respected and everyone will have a place in governance. You cant have a Muslim president and a muslim VP or Muslim PM. All posts should be rotated. Presently everyone is seeking to grab power and posts and monopolize them. The reason I staunchly supported the call for the MoF to be the reserve for the Shia. It's a sectarian jungle. Everyone wants a slice.
Israel is modern despite privileging Jews.
I know we need to change the system, but I have zero hopes it will happen. We will never agree.
I can even see the sects spending months and months arguing about which powers districts should get.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Israel is modern despite privileging Jews.
I know we need to change the system, but I have zero hopes it will happen. We will never agree.
I can even see the sects spending months and months arguing about which powers districts should get.

Israehell considers itself a homogenous "Jewish state", with minorities as second clas citizens. The racism and apartheid of Israehell is on another level. The Palestinians are totally excluded. In Lebanon there is not exclusion. There is segregation. Ness bsmaneh ness bzeit.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Israehell considers itself a homogenous "Jewish state", with minorities as second clas citizens. The racism and apartheid of Israehell is on another level. The Palestinians are totally excluded. In Lebanon there is not exclusion. There is segregation. Ness bsmaneh ness bzeit.
But Palestinians who have Israeli citizenship live much better than Lebanese in Lebanon.

But Palestinians who have Israeli citizenship live much better than Lebanese in Lebanon.

Not a single Palestinian who I know wants to be under the PLO. Not a single Lebanese in Ghajjar wants to be under Lebanese state and they begged Netanyahu not to handover the southern side of the village.

In Dubai, Lebanese and many Shiaa are already licking Israeli asses because they know that if they open it, they would lose their jobs.

Never ever Lebanon was in such a backward position and we can only thank these fanatics who opened their business on a fake hate on a fake war and will be the first one to ink normalisation with Israel at the right price

Partition now

Well I think if you pull out a poll and you give the choice to the people to live in Iran, Dahieh or Israel, 90% of Lebanese would chose the later.

Your bla bla bla is obsolete and no one gives a shit anymore. All Arabs are signing with Israeli and sooner or later it will be imposed on Lebanon.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well I think if you pull out a poll and you give the choice to the people to live in Iran, Dahieh or Israel, 90% of Lebanese would chose the later.

Your bla bla bla is obsolete and no one gives a shit anymore. All Arabs are signing with Israeli and sooner or later it will be imposed on Lebanon.
I would support peace with Israel if the terms are good for us.

agnostic

Legendary Member
This thread is now showing that Lebanese have no other choice than licking Jews asses as some here excel in it, or side with HA.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Law betmoot we will not sign. Nkeyeh fik.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Business and tourism

Or you mean it is the other way round? The UAE, just FYI was forced to sign a deal to enhance the chances of Trump winning. In our case, we cannot be compelled to do the same because it is not in our interests. We have interests to protect and ensure they're not violated. Israehell would not respect those interests. There will be no imagination of us signing a deal if those interests are not protected. The issue of the Palestinian refugees, Israehell not encroaching into our borders, withdrawing from occupied land, not violating our sovereignty and agreeing to pay compensations etc. The UAE doesnt have such demanded to be met. Their state of malice with Israehell was symbolic. They chose to abandon their brothers in Palestine and destroy their solidarity with the Palestinians to please Trump. They shot themselves on the foot to spite Iran and Hezballah. If you ask me, a big miscalculation. And Trump even ended up losing.

Or you mean it is the other way round? The UAE, just FYI was forced to sign a deal to enhance the chances of Trump winning. In our case, we cannot be compelled to do the same because it is not in our interests. We have interests to protect and ensure they're not violated. Israehell would not respect those interests. There will be no imagination of us signing a deal if those interests are not protected. The issue of the Palestinian refugees, Israehell not encroaching into our borders, withdrawing from occupied land, not violating our sovereignty and agreeing to pay compensations etc. The UAE doesnt have such demanded to be met. Their state of malice with Israehell was symbolic. They chose to abandon their brothers in Palestine and destroy their solidarity with the Palestinians to please Trump. They shot themselves on the foot to spite Iran and Hezballah. If you ask me, a big miscalculation. And Trump even ended up losing.
Why are you portraying the rest of the Lebanese as traitors and ready to sign at any cost ? You are wrong - no peace until Palestinians are OUT, borders cleared and Lebanese back to Lebanon.

So why are you acting as if you were the only one side who wants our rights ? We proved it before when we launched a war with Syria that we will never accept any foreigner in Lebanon.

But you are using this fake Israeli excuse just to maintain your weapons. The minute Israel agrees to a settlement with us, HA would have no reason to exist. It has already lost the support of majority of Lebanese and all Arabs. Khalas we have ALL MOVED ON we have no eternal enemies

Ahahaha funny. How ? Technology, space exploration, dual investments and already 80,000 tourists expected before the end of the year. Plus all multinationals now hiring more as UAE can sell to Israel.

Many Lebanese are already dealing with them because otherwise they would lose their jobs. History is moving forward while all we talk is growing potatoes and begging for help. No shame ?