The Illegal National Pact, the Taef Accord and the Roadmap towards Uprooting the Confessional System and Implementing a Civil State

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I knew that @SeaAb didnt post that LBC report out of goodwill but I didnt want to beat you and your likes to it.

Apparently, you too didn't see all those hundreds and thousands of contrasting people at the beach in Tyr - some in very revealing clothes and others in hijab - as a reflection of our society and how people actually feel free to dress. The same is the case in the entire South, Dahiey, Beirut, the Beqaa and Jbeil and everywhere Shia are found in Lebanon. You have the very religiously observant ones who practice their religion to the letter. But we also have the non religious or irreligious ones who dont observe the rules of religion and are liberal and wear revealing clothes. Our society is made up of different individuals and Hezballah, the group you like to dislike, doesnt interfere in our personal lives and how we choose to live. We have that freedom. More freedom than in western countries, where hijab is banned or the veil is. In areas which are Hezballah constituencies, the freedom to wear a veil, as well as the freedom for a lady to wear a dress revealing her bellybuttom are both respected. @SeaAb An atheist from Shia background should know more that the Shia are generally very liberal and religious practices and observation are based on personal or individual choices and you rarely find examples where families enforce religion on its members.

You also consider what the Sheikh interviewed by LBC said to be "taqiyyah". To both of you despicable creatures of mental cloudiness, only the Sheikh who made a post to reveal his own personal thoughts on his Facebook account represent the Shia of Tyr and Lebanon. You are both stupid.

Can anyone get any more prejudiced than this?
Hey buddy, Iran and Afghanistan were the same as Tyr of today, mere decades ago. They aren't anymore. Thanks to likes of Hizbullah.

You ain't fooling anyone. That sheikh is either lying or will conform sooner rather than later, or face punishment.

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Hey buddy, Iran and Afghanistan were the same as Tyr of today, mere decades ago. They aren't anymore. Thanks to likes of Hizbullah.

You ain't fooling anyone. That sheikh is either lying or will conform sooner rather than later, or face punishment.
    Why compare us to Afghanistan and even Iran? Why not to else where in the Muslim world?

Afghanistan and Iran are almost 99% Muslim.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

I knew that @SeaAb didnt post that LBC report out of goodwill but I didnt want to beat you and your likes to it.

Apparently, you too didn't see all those hundreds and thousands of contrasting people at the beach in Tyr - some in very revealing clothes and others in hijab - as a reflection of our society and how people actually feel free to dress. The same is the case in the entire South, Dahiey, Beirut, the Beqaa and Jbeil and everywhere Shia are found in Lebanon. You have the very religiously observant ones who practice their religion to the letter. But we also have the non religious or irreligious ones who dont observe the rules of religion and are liberal and wear revealing clothes. Our society is made up of different individuals and Hezballah, the group you like to dislike, doesnt interfere in our personal lives and how we choose to live. We have that freedom. More freedom than in western countries, where hijab is banned or the veil is. In areas which are Hezballah constituencies, the freedom to wear a veil, as well as the freedom for a lady to wear a dress revealing her bellybuttom are both respected. @SeaAb An atheist from Shia background should know more that the Shia are generally very liberal and religious practices and observation are based on personal or individual choices and you rarely find examples where families enforce religion on its members.

You also consider what the Sheikh interviewed by LBC said to be "taqiyyah". To both of you despicable creatures of mental cloudiness, only the Sheikh who made a post to reveal his own personal thoughts on his Facebook account represent the Shia of Tyr and Lebanon. You are both stupid.

I agree with this.

If there are a few sheikhs and people who are very da3ish minded and like to impose their will on others it doesn't mean that the whole sect follow this stuff. The media like to exaggerate for the sake of exaggerating.

Tyr and the South are still the same as it was decades ago. The only thing changed now is people getting hungrier.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Have you been lately to Sour?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why compare us to Afghanistan and even Iran? Why not to else where in the Muslim world?

Afghanistan and Iran are almost 99% Muslim.
    They're ruled by military theocracies.

Also, Hizbullah is subservient to Iran in all domains.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

Did you really have to include the personal attack against me? Ma ken meshe l 7al without the unwarranted jab? 🙄

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    They're ruled by military theocracies.

Also, Hizbullah is subservient to Iran in all domains.
    When individuals within the Shia society have different tastes and behaviours, Hezbollah hasn't tried to influence or interfere in personal lives of its base. If it does try to, it is the Shia before others who'd be affected. And Hezballah will never interfere on personal issues and lifestyles in order not to be felt as excessive and burdensome. It is always careful about carrying all its supporters along. The thing the woman in chador and the girl in bikini from the South agree on is our right to protect ourselves or the resistance. We agree on that like we agree that Imam Ali, not Abu Bakr, was the first Imam/caliph.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    When individuals within the Shia society have different tastes and behaviours, Hezbollah hasn't tried to influence or interfere in personal lives of its base. If it does try to, it is the Shia before others who'd be affected. And Hezballah will never interfere on personal issues and lifestyles in order not to be felt as excessive and burdensome. It is always careful about carrying all its supporters along. The thing the woman in chador and the girl in bikini from the South agree on is our right to protect ourselves or the resistance.
    The concept of the future being planned for you yet eludes you.

We agree on that like we agree that Imam Ali, not Abu Bakr, was the first Imam/caliph.
    I respectfully disagree and ask you not to insult Sayyedna Abu Bakr.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    The concept of the future being planned for you yet eludes you.

I respectfully disagree and ask you not to insult Sayyedna Abu Bakr.
    What is the future being planned?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Did you really have to include the personal attack against me? Ma ken meshe l 7al without the unwarranted jab? 🙄
    la2ennak wahad nesnes w @Rafidi 2afarak 👏👏👏

V

vicking747

Partition is best. We have nothing to do with each other

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Partition is best. We have nothing to do with each other
    Allah me3ak.

We will take the entire South, from Dahieh downwards and upwards into the northeast towards Hermel. You'd be left with the Northwest only to coexist with Sunnis. Finally, everyone is free.

V

vicking747

Allah me3ak.

We will take the entire South, from Dahieh downwards and upwards into the northeast towards Hermel. You'd be left with the Northwest only to coexist with Sunnis. Finally, everyone is free.
    You would take whatever we all agree you and us to take.
    You are all Muslims, we don’t differentiate between sects so it would be Christians and Muslims

Also, regional countries will have a say and we may need Israel and Syria blessing for this to be viable.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You would take whatever we all agree you and us to take.
    You are all Muslims, we don’t differentiate between sects so it would be Christians and Muslims

Also, regional countries will have a say and we may need Israel and Syria blessing for this to be viable.
    You live in lalaland.

V

vicking747

You live in lalaland.
    You too. No Lebanese can decide and if one impose something on the other then we would be through weapons which is not viable as you will not be able to live in peace. The only way is through dialogue and if no solution well I prefer to maintain the current constitution, at least Christians still have half of the State