• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Illegal National Pact, the Taef Accord and the Roadmap towards Uprooting the Confessional System and Implementing a Civil State

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What you don't get , is that without Christian's , there would be no tourist of interest in Lebanon. You will be the new afganistan .
The Lebanese economy is more reliant on the banking sector than it is on tourism.
BDL was governed by a Maronite for the past 30 years. How did that go?

• Advertisement
  • lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Lebanese economy is more reliant on the banking sector than it is on tourism.
    I don't care who governs BDL but as long as long as the Christians are there, the longer it survives. Afterwhich , it will be another Syria or Iran. The degeneration is very proportional .. This is not meant to be racist but I suppose it is. The Armenians are leaving and they are secular unlike the Palestinians. The more you loose bourj hammoud , the more you gain Nabaa and Khaldit.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    The Maronites are innocent of this governor. He is responsible for those who appointed him

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
    A dhummi appointed by Hariri and safeguarding the sunni shia duo mafia that ruined and pillaged the country
    The BDL governor that the maronites appointed back in the days ma3roufeh his reputation

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    The Maronites are innocent of this governor. He is responsible for those who appointed him
    Thieves and corrupt people dont belong to any religion. Their religion is money and their worship is looting.

I

illusion84

Lebanon is not a viable state anymore.

The division is too wide; no one respect or trust anything or anyone anymore.

Shia don't trust the system and try to impose their will by power.

No one trust Shia accusing them for all vile things from the port explosion to the theft and corruption.

I had hope in the 17 October revolution; too bad it turns out that they are just brainwashed westerners wanna be with no political depth nor knowledge.

Lebanon will implode soon , I see no solution ; not even dividing the country would represent a solution; the foreign manipulation and the stupidity of the current rulers turned this beautiful country into a ticking bomb.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    هيدا إبليس ذاته عم يحلم بالجنة و عم بجعدن وجايي ع بالو الحكي الفاضي لانو هو ما بيعرف تاريخ لبنان أو عم يتجاهل الماضي البعيد والقريب عن قصد.

R

Ralph N

A maronite whos boss was a Sunni and a Shi3i...

The Maronites ruled Lebanon and made it a Switzerland of the East..

What did Sunnis and Shi3is do?.. Bankruptcy.. stole money as much as they could... made us hungry took over our bank accounts...

Nevermore

Nevermore

Some background on how the Ta'if agreement was signed, paying close attention to what was said from 5:25 to the end of the video.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Have there been any maps drawn up of what a potential federalism would look like?
    I am asking on behalf of my sect all of the South and passing across chouf and Beirut and up till Jbeik and Keserwan and extending eastwards toward Baalbek and upwards to Hermel.

The northwest basically is what you and the rest can negotiate on and divide among yourselves or live together.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    قبلان: "المقاومة" هي الحق.. والنظام الحالي مصيره جهنم

| الجمعة 25/09/2020

قال المفتي الجعفري الممتاز الشيخ أحمد قبلان، في خطبته ليوم الجمعة 25 أيلول الحالي:"هذا النظام السياسي طائفي فاسد ومفسد، ولا يمكن أن يصلح لإدارة بلد ولا لإقامة دولة، وبالتالي من غير الممكن القبول به على هذا النحو. وبخلفية إيمانية وأخلاقية، وبحرص وطني، أنصح الجميع وأناشد العقلاء، وأدعوهم إلى عدم التأويل والاجتهاد في التفسير وكيل الاتهامات غير المبررة. وأقول: هذا البلد بخطر، وطريقه إلى جهنم فعلا إذا ما استمر المعنيون على مكابرتهم وشكوكهم وعدم ثقتهم ببعضهم، وعلى عدم اقتناعهم بأن هذا النظام غير مؤهل لبناء وطن وقيام الدولة".

Aegon

Aegon

I am asking on behalf of my sect all of the South and passing across chouf and Beirut and up till Jbeik and Keserwan and extending eastwards toward Baalbek and upwards to Hermel.

The northwest basically is what you and the rest can negotiate on and divide among yourselves or live together.
    We will give you the Shebba farms only until you liberate it. You can fight for as long as you want,
    be our guest and fight Israel for 1000 years. The rest of the country will flourish like you wouldn't believe it.