• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The International Tribunal for ex-Prime Minister Hariri

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
this is HUGE... (or YUGE)!!! and the interesting part is that Wissam Hassan ended up being killed... someone used him and got rid of him to get rid of evidence? Why wasn't this taken into consideration in the investigations?
I hope not, but this will happen again, someone will get killed from their camp to cover up the port explosion!

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Very good decision. The international court knew both parties were at war and they could have wrongly created another civil war. Its all put to bed. The guilty guys killed in Syria is as good as the port explosion being an accident.

latinorange

What are you trying to say?
the tribunal in the way it operates can only release verdicts against individuals not organizations.

2- if the tribunal proves the involvement of the number 3 individual in Hezbollah who later died in Syria under the banner of Hezbollah, in my opinion, this also proves the involvement of Hezbollah.
unless you consider Badr el din went rogue.

no reliable sources
just pure logic and common sense
next.

Int tribunals have in the past released verdicts against organisations and even governments on countless occasions.
Even if this specific one cannot release a binding verdict, which i highly doubt, it can at least give a non binding opinion or claim sufficient evidence against any organisation or even government, which by itself would be enough to cause big repercussions.
Your post, as much as the ITL itself is a fraud. They laughed at us and took away our money.
We are the world's laughing stock...thank God Macron loves Lebanon kteer...

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
الجديد: من المتوقع إلغاء الجلسة الثالثة وأن يتم تلاوة الحكم النهائي بعد الجلسة الثانية التي انطلقت في هذه الأثناء

everyone is bored :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, they received news that MTV was disappointed.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
المحكمة الدولية الخاصة بلبنان: لا يمكن لغرفة الدرجة الأولى في المحكمة أن تقتنع أن بدر الدين كان العقل المدبر للاعتداء كما يُزعم

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Am I reading well ???
Probably they mean someone bigger than him ?

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
المحكمة الدولية الخاصة بلبنان: لا يمكن لغرفة الدرجة الأولى في المحكمة أن تقتنع أن بدر الدين كان العقل المدبر للاعتداء كما يُزعم

Am I reading well ???

Are they insinuating that HA leadership planned for the assassination and that Badreddine was just executing orders?

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Am I reading well ???
Probably they mean someone bigger than him ?

enno OF COURSE this was not planned and organized by ONE person just because he wanted to kill Hariri. This has a big organization (country, intelligence, army, militia) behind it. That's not a secret! the question is who? HA? KSA? a more complex web of intelligence??!!

I remember the day of the assassination, i got a call from someone i know from FM, she said: we should all unite now to get the syrians out!... but, between you and I, no sane person would believe that Syria or HA did it, this would be suicide, they would only lose by doing this!

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
enno OF COURSE this was not planned and organized by ONE person just because he wanted to kill Hariri. This has a big organization (country, intelligence, army, militia) behind it. That's not a secret! the question is who? HA? KSA? a more complex web of intelligence??!!

I remember the day of the assassination, i got a call from someone i know from FM, she said: we should all unite now to get the syrians out!... but, between you and I, no sane person would believe that Syria or HA did it, this would be suicide, they would only lose by doing this!

Lose what? Hizbullah controls the country. They lost a lot killing Hariri, clearly.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
السفارة السعودية: ما نسب الى بخاري حول المحكمة الدولية عار من الصحة

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
الجديد: من المتوقع إلغاء الجلسة الثالثة وأن يتم تلاوة الحكم النهائي بعد الجلسة الثانية التي انطلقت في هذه الأثناء

everyone is bored :lol: :lol: :lol:
In the break someone said "bira?"

oldschool

4 Hizbullah terrorists assassinate the Prime Minister of Lebanon, and some here think, what, they're acting on their own? 😂.

Ma baaref man nehna bass mnaaref what the almighty tribunal tells us.

Did they find hassan nassrallas number on the prepaid alfa card tabaa tripoli?

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Lose what? Hizbullah controls the country. They lost a lot killing Hariri, clearly.

yes, the point is that if you're HA, and you know you will lose A LOT by killing him... why would you? even Syria... they were under the microscope and the world was waiting for them to make one mistake, and they knew it.. why would they assassinate Hariri under their watch and give the world an excuse to target them... and the proof is that it is exactly what happened.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Apologies to Mr Bukhari for the below reaction to the false statement attributed to him.

This guy think we are in Saudi Arabia. We should throw him out of the country or ask him to leave. The only way to defeat any party politically in Lebanon or have it disappear from the political scene is through election. Otherwise:

View attachment 20656

oldschool

المحكمة الدولية:
- الهدف المنشود من اغتيال الحريري كان زعزعة الاستقرار في لبنان عموماً
- عدم كفاية الأدلة ضد 3 متهمين في قضية اغتيال الحريري

whaaaaat? Is this true