• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The International Tribunal for ex-Prime Minister Hariri

oldschool

oldschool

Remember when they were attacking anyone who said it was a suicide bomb?....

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    سؤال وجيع

Wallah ana kilshi fhemto inno heda elli ismo Ayyash talfan min da2irat el hades. Ya3neh mamnoo3 el wa7ad ytalfen min ma7al infijar. La inno ra7 yettehmo inno howweh fajjar. Shu hal nazariyyeh?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I still find it strange that the powers behind the STL decided not to take advantage to fully fk up. It is weird and unexpected. True that they can do and undo at will but a strong verdict accusing HA or Syria could have provide legitimacy and even a legal framwork for virtually any tough move against HA. Also Hariri and even the saudis seem surprised and pissed off. Did they know or expect??? Who arranged for this sweetened verdict and why? Are there negotiations going on???
    Perhaps they came to the conclusion that, for a verdict accusing HA, they needed to present a much more solid case backed by indisputable evidence, at least for the sake of their own reputation w 7atta ma ybahdlo 7aloun in the judiciary saloons. Something they didn't have, not even with sa7ebna talfan 3ayyash. So they settled for 3ayyash just to keep the hint at HA's involvement pretty much alive, and at the same time leave the door open for whatever the maestros of evil may hatch in the near future.

V

Viral

Now that Hezbollah is off the hook let's all go home and try to figure out something else against them like the Beirut Port explosion but this time let us try an Arab League Tribunal headed by Saudi Arabia:lol: I.T. is no good:cigar:

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Sob7an Allah
    ne2tol el atil w mnemche bjnezto.
    it‘s cute when you’re cornered. :)

justice is coming, get ready.
    only morons take today’s verdict lightly. It’s actually a proof for Hezbollah‘s terrorism.

Killing Rafiq Hariri is a move way bigger than Hezbollah and Iran
    that murder will be your undoing, i can feel it.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    @𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼 how do you call a roasted durzi warlord?
    Shows how warlordy they are and not your normal politicians. Once not in a position of comfort and power and in front of a competent lawyer/speaker they do not hold their logic.
    At the slightest mental challenge they fail they are the champions of a bad system ...Like putting Nejmeh and Ansar in the champions league

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Is Hassoun going to hand over Salim 3ayash ? :)
    da7dan lal fetna wa 7orsan 3al selm al ahli ? :)

I think 3ayash dies before he's handed over.
    prepare for his burial.