• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The International Tribunal for ex-Prime Minister Hariri

V

Viral

If you skipped watching the above video of Jameel El Sayed here is your chance from the middle.
It all proves Saad Hariri is a coward selling his father's blood not necessarily to become a Prime Minister but to protect his life from those who killed his father.
1559 Act, @19:10 Getting Syria out of Lebanon, No Extension and Disarming Hezbollah which was not going to happen under Rafik Hariri

So the question remains, Who killed Rafiq Hariri?
They must be celebrating this evening far far away...

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

from day one i said that Hariri died with a car accident and seems i was right .

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Any news about Abu 3addas ?
    Yes, yes...mawjood w bi sallem 3alaik. 2al kteer mashghool 3am yekol 3adas.

You keep asking us about Abu 3adas. How do you expect us to know when most of us, if not all of us here do not like eating 3adas.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    If you skipped watching the above video of Jameel El Sayed here is your chance from the middle.
    It all proves Saad Hariri is a coward selling his father's blood not necessarily to become a Prime Minister but to protect his life from those who killed his father.
    1559 Act, @19:10 Getting Syria out of Lebanon, No Extension and Disarming Hezbollah which was not going to happen under Rafik Hariri

So the question remains, Who killed Rafiq Hariri?
    They must be celebrating this evening far far away...
    Apparently this man has spilled it all. I hope they wont see him as a huge threat and try to eliminate him. He should protect himself and I pray God to protect him. Saad Hariri is complicit in killing the truth about his father's assassination and who was behind it.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    This the whole interview with the investigator who investigated wissam al hassan and gave his report to the STL, and later he was removed!

Thank you for this video
    quite interesting.

Now focus at his conclusions, mainly 1:00:05 - 1:00:35

here let me help you:

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    1. Jumbo made Hariri s decision in 2005 to limit GMAs MPs essentially helping HA and March 8 win more seats
    2. Jumbo Made the decision for May 7 in which HA defeated March 14 militarily
    3. Jumbo kept feeding the west and SH lies to have a third go at HA through the tribunal. Elsadik , him and Hasan s invention was easily sorted by the STL investigators thus derailing and defeating March 14 again.

With the Kroni Christian MPs outside the parliament .. March 8 are going to be on top for a long time..

Even HA hard Core supporters were resigned to the fact HA will be accused. The HA machine didn't have a response for being found innocent. They are brainstorming responses.. Almost comical. If I was March 8 , I'd seriously look at Jumbo and wonder who gives him orders. He is the dumbest serial murderer in history and kept a whole clan of druze believing he is a genius. @Walid_Jumblatt

Last edited:
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    1. Jumbo made Hariri s decision in 2005 to limit GMAs MPs essentially helping HA and March 8 win more seats
    2. Jumbo Made the decision for May 7 in which HA defeated March 14 militarily
    3. Jumbo kept feeding the west and SH lies to have a third go at HA through the tribunal. Elsadik , him and Hasan s invention was easily sorted by the STL investigators thus derailing and defeating March 14 again.

With the Kroni Christian MPs outside the parliament .. March 8 are going to be on top for a long time..

Even HA hard Core supporters were resigned to the fact HA will be accused. The HA machine didn't have a response for being found innocent. They are brainstorming responses.. Almost comical. If I was March 8 , I'd seriously look at Jumbo and wonder who gives him orders. He is the dumbest serial murderer in history and kept a whole clan of druze believing he is a genius. @Walid_Jumblatt
    BTW, didnt hear Jumbi say a word yet....... 🤔

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    BTW, didnt hear Jumbi say a word yet....... 🤔
    Ze3lan.. .because he lied so much, he starts to believe himself. He is simply Akhwat...

I think he is upset with the investigator. When reporters mention his name , they smile . "Like what an idiot smile".

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I do not support this tweet entirely because I respect the sanctity of the dead. However, he has a point about expending.