Michel Aoun is biggest
Iktaa
Imbassill is minister deputy head of party
Alain Aoun is deputy
One daughter Mireille is first counselor plus her husband head of otv
Other daughter Claudine head of women comity
Her husband Roukouz deputy
Etc
You know who the imbecile is. It is the one that you explain to him the facts and it just goes through his ear and doesn’t stick in his hollow head.
how many times we told ya imbecile that bassil was in politics before he met Aoun, and he met Aoun and then his daughter because he was in politics, and marrying somebody is not ikta3, you need to understand what ikta3 means and understand history, it is about people who have money and run peasants and report to foreign powers who gave them their ikta3 powe. bass shou baddi a3milak, i am not here to teach idiots history nor a shrink to help you with you lunacy.

You know who the imbecile is. It is the one that you explain to him the facts and it just goes through his ear and doesn’t stick in his hollow head.
how many times we told ya imbecile that bassil was in politics before he met Aoun, and he met Aoun and then his daughter because he was in politics, and marrying somebody is not ikta3, you need to understand what ikta3 means and understand history, it is about people who have money and run peasants and report to foreign powers who gave them their ikta3 powe. bass shou baddi a3milak, i am not here to teach idiots history nor a shrink to help you with you lunacy.
Sure and being Married to the daughter didn’t imply that Aoun will cancel the elections of his party and obliging Alain Aoun and Ziad aswad to withdraw from the elections
To make imbassill head of the pap

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Sure and being Married to the daughter didn’t imply that Aoun will cancel the elections of his party and obliging Alain Aoun and Ziad aswad to withdraw from the elections
To make imbassill head of the pap
Yeah I told i am not a shrink, you need to see one to help you practice concentration and sticking to the subject: Ikta3.
Turn in circle as much as you want but marrying somebody‘s daughter is not called ikta3. Stop mixing things together.

Viral

Take it easy. Stop things will not happen like this. Use law and regulations
Breaking into homes of activists with masked security forces and ambushing an attorney in the street by so called security forces in civilian clothing like in police state acting above the Law and the highest office in the county…. I say hang him upside down!

All it takes is one or two to be made of as examples for the rest to understand that the people are this country are still alive…

At this point, buying and selling the so called law and regulations has become bankrupt business.

Last edited:

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
Good interview with Alleik

@JustLeb
Mr Alleik wonders about the reasons that let FPM declare war on 3oweiddat right after he started opening the Riad Salemeh files.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Good interview with Alleik

@JustLeb
Mr Alleik wonders about the reasons that let FPM declare war on 3oweiddat right after he started opening the Riad Salemeh files.

I think you need to go back at least 110 pages and check for yourself since when fpmers have been attacking Oueidat, and salameh bi ka3bo lol! Correlation is not the same thing as causation.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
I think you need to go back at least 110 pages and check for yourself since when fpmers have been attacking Oueidat, and salameh bi ka3bo lol! Correlation is not the same thing as causation.

#عونية_بس_مستحيّة

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@ghadaaoun4

·
9h

لماذا يرفض اسم القاضية رلى الحسيني لعضوية مجلس القضاء؟ اليس لانها نظيفة الكف حرة الضمير لا تخضع الا لضميرها .لماذا يرفض قضاة مثل سامر يونس ودانيا دحداح و الآخرين و هم كذلك ايضا.مصادرة القرار القضائي!مستمرة يا قضاة انتفضوا ولا تقبلوا باقل من اقرار قانون استقلال السلطة القضائية
+++
@ghadaaoun4
·
6h

La main mise sur la justice continue et s aggrave de plus en plus par certains juges surtout par le procureur general M.oueidate.qui a ordonne a la police judiciaire de ne plus me contacter pour m arreter de poursuivre dans un dossier de corruption
+++
Il a procede aussi a repartir les dossiers dans mon District a ma place contrairement au texte clair de la loi en Vue de m empecher de connaitre de tout dossier de corruption et ceci avec l accord du conseil superieur de la magistrature.

Viral

التيار الوطني الحر يسأل مدعي عام التمييز ماذا فعلت في كل الملفات؟​

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
What i expected since day 1
watch ya naive aounists and see how your masters are using you to score cheap political points and at the same time divert attention from their treachery with the maritime borders negotiations.

STOP Letting them using you like sheep the way they wiped the floor with Gada Aoun and the people who got beaten on the streets in front of mkattaf for absolutely no legitimate reason.

Lak day after day we learn something new about these scumbags
how the hell can you not despise politicians the likes Bassil and Aoun (da3s 3ala ra2bto la Jean Aziz who also still naively think that Bassil is the culprit and Aoun is the victim here)

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
What i expected since day 1
watch ya naive aounists and see how your masters are using you to score cheap political points and at the same time divert attention from their treachery with the maritime borders negotiations.

STOP Letting them using you like sheep the way they wiped the floor with Gada Aoun and the people who got beaten on the streets in front of mkattaf for absolutely no legitimate reason.

Lak day after day we learn something new about these scumbags
how the hell can you not despise politicians the likes Bassil and Aoun (da3s 3ala ra2bto la Jean Aziz who also still naively think that Bassil is the culprit and Aoun is the victim here)

@JustLeb
enjoy