بعدو جبل الزبالة صامد بوج الريح

شغل

الجورة

بالتحتية والبنا

بالتضل تحلم باليرة ولما تفيق نت الحلم بيكون وقتا وافريرا

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Actually, and to my surprise, every single lawyer/judged I heard or spoke to agrees that Aoun’s actions were totally legal, on all fronts, even breaking down the gates...

What are you talking about? There has been an arrest, someone close to hariri apparently, and the president is also getting the relevant ministers/players to take action...
Whether she is right or wrong, I guess it depends on who is talking and what angle is he focusing on.
Anyway I guess this is a marginal discussion.
The important is that she has the popular support to find where is the money of the people.
So what I expect, since I have a family who also lost their lifetime savings, is that she names persons, and shows evidence of their crimes.
At this step I don't think that anyone expects that she will prosecute Nabih Berri, Walid Jomblat etc...
but at least she shows evidence that incriminate them or someone from their inner circles.
This is by itself a big step.
Failing to do that, how can you keep confidence in her?!
What I suspect, which is standard in Lebanon, is that in case she got some evidence, her political party will use it as leverage for political gain and will sell people crap.
Of course as usual, some people will go to the extra length to justify this, since either they are naïve or they are making a living out of them, but of course others who truly believed will be disappointed.

So also to manage your expectations, I am almost certain that this will happen and the people will never know the truth.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
this guy is only the face of this drug empire. And it’s not hariri who facilitated his drug trafficking from Syria and who protected his factories on the Syrian boarders and inside Syrian as well.

there’s a party that’s always associated with the drug empire and drug lords.. will anyone dare stop them?
The hope is this guys’ empire crumbles along with anyone aiding and benefiting from him... how do you know it is not Hariri supporting him? I don’t have any data and am not saying he is, all I know is that this guy is close to Hariri... but I also did not jump to accuse HA or Amal... so what makes you sure Hariri is not involved? Or covering?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Whether she is right or wrong, I guess it depends on who is talking and what angle is he focusing on.
Anyway I guess this is a marginal discussion.
The important is that she has the popular support to find where is the money of the people.
So what I expect, since I have a family who also lost their lifetime savings, is that she names persons, and shows evidence of their crimes.
At this step I don't think that anyone expects that she will prosecute Nabih Berri, Walid Jomblat etc...
but at least she shows evidence that incriminate them or someone from their inner circles.
This is by itself a big step.
Failing to do that, how can you keep confidence in her?!
What I suspect, which is standard in Lebanon, is that in case she got some evidence, her political party will use it as leverage for political gain and will sell people crap.
Of course as usual, some people will go to the extra length to justify this, since either they are naïve or they are making a living out of them, but of course others who truly believed will be disappointed.

So also to manage your expectations, I am almost certain that this will happen and the people will never know the truth.
I think it is very important. I don’t subscribe to the theory of let’s break the law to get justice... this is like bombing for peace, or f.cking for virginity. The lawyers and judges I heard, some were pro FPM, expectedly, and others were not, surprisingly. There seems to be a broad agreement that what she did is totally within her rights and legitimate.

now about results: like you I sincerely hope she indicts all the names, big or small, who are involved in this. And charges/prosecutes them to the full extent of the law (her or whoever the prosecuting judge is)... I have little faith any of the big names will see jail time, simply because the laws today do not allow us to easily prosecute ministers, MPs or presidents. There is a chance we recuperate some of the money but here again it is a long shot.
as for taswiyeh:
1- I have full trust in Ghada Aoun not to buy and sell in this (or any case), especially as I wouldn’t be surprised to see names from all parties, including ones supporting her like FPM. She would not do it and she has proven it with Aurore Feghali.
2- it would be quite stupid for the party who supports her to make a compromise as, even if members of their party would be affected, they would be able to show their democracy and abiding to the rule of law (bila 7oudoud) and the indictment of their opponents who are fighting her is sufficient to bring the required political bounty.
3- my big worry is after Ghada Aoun indicts, the prosecuting judge yields to the pressure and doesn’t take it further... this or the dynamic duo ouweidat/Ibrahim find ways to circumvent or indefinitely delay any ruling

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Walidos
Let’s see how this plays out... I will need to go ask and see if this is legal or not!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Let’s see how this plays out... I will need to go ask and see if this is legal or not!
I interpret this as she didn't find anything useful. And this is a way out for her.
But let's wait for her reaction in the coming few days

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I interpret this as she didn't find anything useful. And this is a way out for her.
But let's wait for her reaction in the coming few days
Could also be more pressure to cease her working on the case... so if she continues they shout scandal massalan... would make for a good scoop at al jadid with what’s his face, the hooligan in wife beater, kobeissi

Weezy

Legendary Member
The hope is this guys’ empire crumbles along with anyone aiding and benefiting from him... how do you know it is not Hariri supporting him? I don’t have any data and am not saying he is, all I know is that this guy is close to Hariri... but I also did not jump to accuse HA or Amal... so what makes you sure Hariri is not involved? Or covering?

Does Hariri have any influence in Syria or on the Syrian boarders?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

This guy is awesome.
I wish I can vote for him.
PS the fear is once byerkab bsir metel Bassilo 😁 😁 😁 😁

JB81

Legendary Member
رجل الدين شغلتو يفهمنا الدين وعالراس
بس بأي حق بيطلق إجتهادات قضائية ويقول لقاضية إنها خرجت عن القانون
من ذكرهم إنهم رجال دين وليسو برجال قانون إلا إذ كان تدخلهم بالقضاء لتغطية الفاسد الذي اذل اللبنانيين منذ اكثر من سنة

ولك كفّرتونا

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Nothing to see here folks, haram mkattaf mazloum and completely innocent because this behaviour just screams innocence!

On a more serious note why has no one arrested this guy yet?
Apparently it has something to do with Ghada Aoun's hair

JB81

Legendary Member
GHASSAN SAOUD

‏في شركة متهمة بتهريب اموال الناس، شمعها القضاء والقوى
الأمنية بالشمع الاحمر.
من اسبوع كسر صاحبها الشمع الاحمر.
مع هيك ما حدا فرقت معه.
استنفرت القاضية عون ضد هذا الاعتداء على هيبة القضاء والامن
حاولوا يشيطنوها
اخدت يلي بدها اياه
وردت الشمع الاحمر
اليوم مكتف رجع كسر الشمع الاحمر
‏‏غادة عون اخدت يلي بدها اياه، خلي البطرك وعويدات وهيدا السخيف ملحم خلف وفرقة المنافقين يسألوا عن الشمع الاحمر اذا عنجد بتعنيلهم هيبة القضاء او القرارات القضائية..