The Justice Thread [The April 16 Revolution]

JB81

Legendary Member
To all FPM supporters, listen for 50 seconds, starting 4:20....
I rest my case :)

FPM presented like 15 economic plans; each year, the block convene to issue an economic plan, typically, Bassil is the person that makes the announcements.

On top, does McKenzie firm rings a bell?

To say that FPM didn't propose economic plans is plainly false

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
FPM presented like 15 economic plans; each year, the block convene to issue an economic plan, typically, Bassil is the person that makes the announcements.

On top, does McKenzie firm rings a bell?

To say that FPM didn't propose economic plans is plainly false
He’s talking about a unified plan to overcome the economic crisis. Sorry but on this am with JG, Kanaan fata7 3a 7sebo and acted as part of the banking mafia.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To all FPM supporters, listen for 50 seconds, starting 4:20....
I rest my case :)
There is little doubt kanaan acted in a dubious manner - I would not be surprised to find his name amongst those who siphoned money out of the country... I disagree though with not supporting Ghada Aoun because of lack of trust in FPM. First because we need all judges to work hard and investigate corruption cases irrespective of political support, second because frankly if he is waiting for one party “to rule them all” he will wait forever... it is a fight where we will win by a thousand stabs, not by knockout...

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There is little doubt kanaan acted in a dubious manner - I would not be surprised to find his name amongst those who siphoned money out of the country... I disagree though with not supporting Ghada Aoun because of lack of trust in FPM. First because we need all judges to work hard and investigate corruption cases irrespective of political support, second because frankly if he is waiting for one party “to rule them all” he will wait forever... it is a fight where we will win by a thousand stabs, not by knockout...
I agree you

Viral

Rai is learning fast from Jumblatt Flip Flopping.
He's in Damage Control mode after revealing is true colors.
Now he's running to GMA to regain some of the Christians that dumped him following is latest booboo...

JB81

Legendary Member
Rai is learning fast from Jumblatt Flip Flopping.
He's in Damage Control mode after revealing is true colors.
Now he's running to GMA to regain some of the Christians that dumped him following is latest booboo...

The trust is broken now no matter what he does.

He never learned from Sfeir that he can go far till Rome gets enough of him

coralie

Legendary Member
if it is true I liked it,
i like when the Mafia starts to uncover each other.
Oh really. So it's one of two things either you are blind or stupid you do not follow or read what the FPM was uncovering not now but since long years . Sleeping in deep coma for more than 30 years can cause brain damage .
Obviously your unconditional grudge against FPM forbid your brain to analyse and your eyes to see .
You know what ? We blame the corrupt mafia of politicians and the corrupt judges but in fact we should blame the people , people like you who attack vehemently the only parti that is working and fighting alone to bring justice to all yes to all the Lebanese.
What a shame to see that Lebanese people are deeply rooted in hate and corruption instead of true justice and love of the country .
All your values are washed up .

coralie

Legendary Member
El Villa tab3oul Gebran Bassil bel Laqlouq min ayna lahou haza?
Oh that's all you have to say to defend your cause ?
How pitiful
In your shoes I be more worried about billions stolen , or maybe about our life savings stolen , or in your way the castle of me3rab and his Paris apartment and the fortress of jumblat the palaces of berri and his whole family , the assets of Makati saniora and all the bunch of thieves who kept ripping this country of for decades .
Blind hate is a curse .

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Oh really. So it's one of two things either you are blind or stupid you do not follow or read what the FPM was uncovering not now but since long years . Sleeping in deep coma for more than 30 years can cause brain damage .
Obviously your unconditional grudge against FPM forbid your brain to analyse and your eyes to see .
You know what ? We blame the corrupt mafia of politicians and the corrupt judges but in fact we should blame the people , people like you who attack vehemently the only parti that is working and fighting alone to bring justice to all yes to all the Lebanese.
What a shame to see that Lebanese people are deeply rooted in hate and corruption instead of true justice and love of the country .
All your values are washed up .

Oh that's all you have to say to defend your cause ?
How pitiful
In your shoes I be more worried about billions stolen , or maybe about our life savings stolen , or in your way the castle of me3rab and his Paris apartment and the fortress of jumblat the palaces of berri and his whole family , the assets of Makati saniora and all the bunch of thieves who kept ripping this country of for decades .
Blind hate is a curse .
Yes you are right we should blame the people for keeping any za3im unchecked including Aoun and Bassil.
Your problem, as well as all the Lebanese people, is that everyone is bad except your beloved za3im.
If I replaced you with an Berri supporter or Hariri supporter, etc... He will say the same thing but with different za3im name.
If you can't see that the liar in chief is corrupt to the teeth, starting with the small things to the big ones, then it will be you who is the blind and stupid, not me.
Your argument is based on who has stolen the most! Really this is your line of defense?!
probably he didn't have the opportunity and the time to steal as much as the others, but that does not make him clean....

The_FPMer

We need to verify this information because if this is legit then this is a fatal blow to Michel Aoun's image. It appears that Hassan Dako the guy arrested for the drugs shipment got the Lebanese nationality through Michel Aoun's tajnees!

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We need to verify this information because if this is legit then this is a fatal blow to Michel Aoun's image. It appears that Hassan Dako the guy arrested for the drugs shipment got the Lebanese nationality through Michel Aoun's tajnees!

I love how they say the marsoom got ta7zirat amniya as if Aoun signed it despite their ta7zirat, when in fact it was signed by the MoI and prime minister and said ta7zirat only came after the president signed it...! Mazbout the author is insincere...!

The_FPMer

I love how they say the marsoom got ta7zirat amniya as if Aoun signed it despite their ta7zirat, when in fact it was signed by the MoI and prime minister and said ta7zirat only came after the president signed it...! Mazbout the author is insincere...!
You're right, but regardless, the President signed it and the entire FPM orchestra started flooding us with a barrage of excuses and justifications, one of them is that these newly nationalized businessmen will help improve the economy and Aounists fell for it hook line and sinker. Oh, they improved our economy alright :lol:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

مكتب الاعلام في رئاسة الجمهورية: حسن محمد دقو لم يرد اسمه في مرسوم التجنيس عام 2018 وما يتم تداوله هو نسخة مزورة للمرسوم​

NAFAR

Legendary Member

مكتب الاعلام في رئاسة الجمهورية: حسن محمد دقو لم يرد اسمه في مرسوم التجنيس عام 2018 وما يتم تداوله هو نسخة مزورة للمرسوم​

how low this diabolic media dark room can go?