• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Justice Thread

agnostic

Legendary Member
Why isn't Nada Bustani pursuing for fake which is more appropriate here and more serious than defamation?

ندى بستاني تقدمت بشكوى قضائية ضد شارل سابا بجرم التزوير​

الاثنين ٥ تشرين الأول ٢٠٢٠ 14:21سياسة

ندى بستاني تقدمت بشكوى قضائية ضد شارل سابا بجرم التزوير

افادت الوكالة الوطنية للاعلام بأن "وزيرة الطاقة والمياه السابقة ندى بستاني تقدمت بشكوى قضائية أمام النيابة العامة التمييزية في بيروت، بواسطة وكيلها المحامي ماجد بويز، مع اتخاذ صفة الإدعاء الشخصي، شارل سابا بجرم التزوير واستعمال المزور سندا الى المواد 471/453 و 454، وذلك بعد نشره على حسابه الشخصي على موقع الفايسبوك خبرا مفاده أن بستاني أجرت "تحويلين ماليين" من مصرفين لبنانيين بتاريخ 3/1/2020 و9/1/2020 الى مصرف سويسري".
وقد أحيل ملف الشكوى الى المحامي العام التمييزي القاضي غسان الخوري الذي عين جلسة للاستماع الى سابا يوم الخميس المقبل 8 تشرين الأول الجاري.

source : https://www.elnashra.com/news/show/1451763/افادت-الوكالة-الوطنية-للاعلام-بأن-وزيرة-الطاقة-وال

Last edited:

oldschool

بعد استئناف القاضية غادة عون أمس لقرار قاضي التحقيق زياد مكنّا الذي قضى برفض طلب تحالف متحدون منع السفر عن حاكم مصرف لبنان رياض سلامة، صدر قرار عن الهيئة الاتهامية في بعبدا اليوم الأربعاء 7 تشرين الأول 2020 بتصديق قرار الرئيس مكنّا وردّ استئناف القاضية عون.

agnostic

Legendary Member

We HA piss on the dhummis who use to bend to Americans and their Safiha and to turn blind eye on American violation of Lebanese laws and airspace and in particular to let the Americans exfiltrate Amer Fakhoury before they eliminate him in USA.

Better for these Safiha dhummis to apply 7ayad and stay aside a7san ma yeklo kaffain.

#حزبُ الله لا يُهان ولا يُستهان

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
You said those who freed Amer Fakhoury. It was a shiite judge named by the suna2i. Fut ghayyer el diapers
Firstly I spoke about exfiltrating by violation lebanese laws and airspace
Secondly the Military Judges including their head a khawarej Shi3i named by Amal clearly showed to be Safiha dhummis.

Any other observations?

agnostic

Legendary Member
It is on the interest of the Lebanese to turn blind eye on the violation of American sanctions against our Syrian brothers. To sell Lebanese products in Jordan, Iraq and Kuwait, the Lebanese trucks need to pass by Syria. When we Lebanese let some children of whore suffocate the Syrians to get some bonpoints from the Mafiuzi Pompeo and his Safiha, we should only blame ourselves when Syrians make difficulties for the Lebanese to sell its goods via Syria.

opium

It is on the interest of the Lebanese to turn blind eye on the violation of American sanctions against our Syrian brothers. To sell Lebanese products in Jordan, Iraq and Kuwait, the Lebanese trucks need to pass by Syria. When we Lebanese let some children of whore suffocate the Syrians to get some bonpoints from the Mafiuzi Pompeo and his Safiha, we should only blame ourselves when Syrians make difficulties for the Lebanese to sell its goods via Syria.
I agree on that, but not because they are brothers, but because the Syrians all had their money in the Lebanese banks. And they got fu ked up just like us, and their currency is doing worse than us.
BTW why Iran doesn't send us gasoline, the same way they are sending to their brothers in Venezuela?
2 to 3 free vessels would be a good breath to Lebanon if for free. And it would be not a breach for the US sanctions because no dollars will be paid.
Why Iraq can still buy gas and electricity from their brothers in Iran, while Lebanese are not allowed the same?
This oil mafia here is stronger than Lebanon.

agnostic

Legendary Member
BTW why Iran doesn't send us gasoline, the same way they are sending to their brothers in Venezuela?
Because the Lebanese (except the Lebanese Mighty Resistance aka HA) have no enough strong balls to defy evil USA and accept Iranian offers.

agnostic

Legendary Member
😂😂😂😂😂

to2 mout i will not defy beloved usa kermel nour el 3ein

1. Why should I be bothered?

2. It is kermel Lebanese sovereignty and freedom to exercize all their rights. But the Lebanese (except the Lebanese Mighty Resistance aka HA) are unfortunately slaves. إن الناسَ عبيدُ الدنيا