• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Justice Thread

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
- not anywhere (for example beloved Iran, Russia, China)
- So helicopters enter and leave Lebanon in total freedom? This is a joke.
- Someone should be in charge in regulating Lebanon's airspace. And this is the responsibility of the LA
- It is part of LA responsibility to regulate the helicopters flying over Lebanon. Therefore they owe the Lebanese an explanation for allowing the butcher Amer Fakhoury to leave in total illegality. It was also their responsibility or the responsibility of the ugly Minister of justice Marie Claude Najm (the safiha stooge) to investigate how this could happen.
- This event lets think that LA chain of command goes to the Safiha and the CIA who orchestrated this exfiltration
Regulating the airspace? You think whatever took the guy was illegal ya3ne? Go look for the border control agents who let him pass... first that’s not the army, second, it is very clear it was agreed between the lebanese and American governments, third, Iran and russia and China are major powers... only your delusion of grandeur allows to think we are in any way able to manoeuvre and act like them. We are neither self sufficient, nor united enough to go with one axis....

Net, there are many things wrong with the faKhoury case but pinning it on the army is just ridiculous.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Regulating the airspace? You think whatever took the guy was illegal ya3ne? Go look for the border control agents who let him pass... first that’s not the army, second, it is very clear it was agreed between the lebanese and American governments, third, Iran and russia and China are major powers... only your delusion of grandeur allows to think we are in any way able to manoeuvre and act like them. We are neither self sufficient, nor united enough to go with one axis....

Net, there are many things wrong with the faKhoury case but pinning it on the army is just ridiculous.
- Fakhoury wasn't let pass inside Lebanon. He was arrested despite the LA illegal clearing of his file (and this is also another LA wrongdoing that corroborates that it chain of command goes to Safiha and CIA) in company with a LA General who went to receive this high traitor and butcher at the airport

- Helicopters entering, flying over, taking off or leaving Lebanon are all under the monitoring of the LA. The LA has a clear mission to not allow anyone or anything in these Helicopters enter or leave Lebanon without authorization. Yet Fakoury was allowed to ILLEGALLY leave Lebanon in one of these helicopters

- If LA officers have no enough-grown balls to say no to the Safiha and to stop the CIA from blackmailing, threatening and violating Lebanon's laws and sovereignty, the Lebanese Mighty Resistance will be forced to intervene in defense of Lebanon's sovereignty and repeat what they once successfully did in the past and get rid of every CIA in Lebanon in order to put an end to their 3arbade in Lebanon. We (HA) won't let Lebanon become an American colony. HA won't request anyone's help against the 3arbade of CIA that brags about spending 10 billion of USD to push Lebanon to the chaos that's reigning now, but just to stay aside (7ayad).

Again, who, how and why, allowed the butcher Amer Fakhoury to leave Lebanon by helicopter in an ILLEGAL manner under the eyes and radars of the LA.

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Again, who, how and why, allowed the butcher Amer Fakhoury to leave Lebanon by helicopter in an ILLEGAL manner under the eyes and radars of the LA.

Many trucks (w gheir trucks) are leaving Lebanon in an ILLEGAL manner under the eyes and radars of the LA.

Who, how and why is another issue.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Many trucks (w gheir trucks) are leaving Lebanon in an ILLEGAL manner under the eyes and radars of the LA.

Who, how and why is another issue.

If you are hinting to the [Lebanese Mighty] Resistance, this is LEGALIZED by Taef and all bayanet wizariye to use all needed manners to strengthen itself in front of Lebanon's enemies.

If you are speaking about smugglers, these have arrest warrant as soon as they are identified, and they get arrested when the opportunity allows it.

In the case of the exfiltration by AIR of Fakhoury the butcher and traitor however friend he is with some LA generals (probably these LA generals are in CIA in payroll), those behind it are well identified and have bragged about it: the Safiha and the CIA. . But not to forget the complicity the CIA got from some LA officers who allowed the ILLEGAL flight to take off and leave Lebanon with Fakhoury who was later very likely eliminated by the CIA.

Lebanon is a sovereign country and not an American colony, however weak and servile some Lebanese like you are in front of Safiha and CIA 3arbade in Lebanon.. This American 3arbade in Lebanon should be stopped. If the LA officers lack enough-grown balls to defy the safiha and he CIA and stop their 3arbade, we Death-To-America Lebanese have no fear of the CIA nor attraction to their dollars. You, Zion and West slaves, are only asked to stay aside in the 7ayad that you brag about instead of making yourself as the first defense line for the CIA 3arbade in Lebanon.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
- Fakhoury wasn't let pass inside Lebanon. He was arrested despite the LA illegal clearing of his file (and this is also another LA wrongdoing that corroborates that it chain of command goes to Safiha and CIA) in company with a LA General who went to receive this high traitor and butcher at the airport

- Helicopters entering, flying over, taking off or leaving Lebanon are all under the monitoring of the LA. The LA has a clear mission to not allow anyone or anything in these Helicopters enter or leave Lebanon without authorization. Yet Fakoury was allowed to ILLEGALLY leave Lebanon in one of these helicopters

- If LA officers have no enough-grown balls to say no to the Safiha and to stop the CIA from blackmailing, threatening and violating Lebanon's laws and sovereignty, the Lebanese Mighty Resistance will be forced to intervene in defense of Lebanon's sovereignty and repeat what they once successfully did in the past and get rid of every CIA in Lebanon in order to put an end to their 3arbade in Lebanon. We (HA) won't let Lebanon become an American colony. HA won't request anyone's help against the 3arbade of CIA that brags about spending 10 billion of USD to push Lebanon to the chaos that's reigning now, but just to stay aside (7ayad).

Again, how much of what you are saying is fact and how much is fiction? You seem to have info which was never published... you are spinning a story, just like our yellow journalists do, to suit your rhetoric.
Also and for the last time, NO the Lebanese army is not I charge of every aircraft that lands or departs from our airports...! These are managed by other security apparatuses, and by the way, since you enjoy spinning stories, rumour has it the airport military personnel are all loyal to HA and Amal, go figure :)

Lebanon_not_Arabic

If you are hinting to the [Lebanese Mighty] Resistance
They call themselves the Islamic [Mighty] Resistance in Lebanon.

this is LEGALIZED by Taef and all bayanet wizariye to use all needed manners to strengthen itself in front of Lebanon's enemies
LEGALIZED by Taef? To cross borders ILLEGALLY and fight elsewhere?

If you are speaking about smugglers, these have arrest warrant as soon as they are identified, and they get arrested when the opportunity allows it.
...to get released few hours later.

Lebanon is a sovereign country and not an American colony
Great, now let's define "sovereign".

however weak and servile some Lebanese like you are in front of Safiha and CIA 3arbade in Lebanon..
Bassita, everybody is 3arbidating in Lebanon ( wa antom al a3lamoun), we2fit 3al CIA?

we Death-To-America Lebanese have no fear of the CIA nor attraction to their dollars.
Khalass? where are the Death-To-Israel Lebanese?

Shhhh..... we're negociating.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Again, how much of what you are saying is fact and how much is fiction? You seem to have info which was never published... you are spinning a story, just like our yellow journalists do, to suit your rhetoric.
Also and for the last time, NO the Lebanese army is not I charge of every aircraft that lands or departs from our airports...! These are managed by other security apparatuses, and by the way, since you enjoy spinning stories, rumour has it the airport military personnel are all loyal to HA and Amal, go figure :)
The helicopter that exfiltrated the butcher Fakhoury departed from inside the US embassy not from the airport after passing the usual security control and customs. And in every country on earth, the army is in charge of the regularity of every aircraft departing, flying or landing.

Otherwise, can you indicate any facts I stated that you are doubting of its reality?

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
+++

@boueiz​

·
6h

أصدر القاضي غسان خوري بلاغ بحث وتحر بحق شارل سابا في الشكوى المقدمة بحقه من الوزيرة السابقة ندى البستاني،بعدما تغيب دون عذر مقبول عن حضور الجلسة التي كانت مقررة اليوم، وبعدما تمنع عن إبراز اية مستندات تثبت مزاعمه، وبعد ورد جواب البنك السويسري بأن الخبر خديعة ولا أساس له من الصحة

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

19:50

الوزيرة السابقة ندى بستاني خوري للـOTV:
- للمرة الثانية غاب المسؤول الكتائبي شارل سابا عن الجلسة وعاد وقدم اعتذار لكنه رُفض
- للمرة الثانية يقدم محامي سابا الاعتذار وكان يستطيع ان يقدم مستنداته لو أنّها موجودة فعلاً
- وصل المكتوب الاول بشكل رسمي من البنك السويسري ان المستند الذي قدّمه شارل سابا مزوّر وأرقام الحسابات ليست موجودة لدى البنك
- انا مستمرة في تقديم مستنداتي ورفعت السرية المصرفية عن حساباتي
- لجأنا إلى القاضي غسان عويدات فلماذا لم يقدّم سابا للقاضي مستنداته؟
- القضاء هو الفاصل بيني وبين المسؤول الكتائبي شارل سابا وسمعتي وكرامتي لا تعوَّض باعتذار وحبة مسك

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The helicopter that exfiltrated the butcher Fakhoury departed from inside the US embassy not from the airport after passing the usual security control and customs. And in every country on earth, the army is in charge of the regularity of every aircraft departing, flying or landing.

Otherwise, can you indicate any facts I stated that you are doubting of its reality?
Well for example this story about a helicopter carrying the guy from the embassy is news to me... where did you read it? Then assuming it is true, the lebanese army don’t control any take off or landing of random aircraft in lebanon... where do you support your claim that it does?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
+++

@boueiz

·
6h

أصدر القاضي غسان خوري بلاغ بحث وتحر بحق شارل سابا في الشكوى المقدمة بحقه من الوزيرة السابقة ندى البستاني،بعدما تغيب دون عذر مقبول عن حضور الجلسة التي كانت مقررة اليوم، وبعدما تمنع عن إبراز اية مستندات تثبت مزاعمه، وبعد ورد جواب البنك السويسري بأن الخبر خديعة ولا أساس له من الصحة
Not surprised, not because I believe Boustani over Saba, but rather because the rubbish posted on Twitter seemed quite irregular.
so legally what does Balagh ba7th wa ta7arri mean? Is he really wanted as in will face jail time? And is it because he failed to show up or because of the actual case?

agnostic

Legendary Member
Well for example this story about a helicopter carrying the guy from the embassy is news to me... where did you read it? Then assuming it is true, the lebanese army don’t control any take off or landing of random aircraft in lebanon... where do you support your claim that it does?
1. check the news. The butcher and traitor Fakhoury didn't leave Lebanon in a regular flight

2. Le simple bon sens. If it is not the Lebanese Army that is in charge of controlling the Lebanese airspace, how could it be in charge of protecting its own sites from hostile aircrafts, to not speak about protecting all Lebanon.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Not surprised, not because I believe Boustani over Saba, but rather because the rubbish posted on Twitter seemed quite irregular.
so legally what does Balagh ba7th wa ta7arri mean? Is he really wanted as in will face jail time? And is it because he failed to show up or because of the actual case?
The guy is a complete moron. I suppose he thought he will be only sued for defaming which would cost him nothing with the devaluation of the LBP and specially if the fine is paid by his sponsors. But he went too far by fabricating a fake for the sake of defaming the Minister. Forgery and fraude (faux et usage de faux) is a much more serious offence than defaming and is liable to jail.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
1. check the news. The butcher and traitor Fakhoury didn't leave Lebanon in a regular flight

2. Le simple bon sens. If it is not the Lebanese Army that is in charge of controlling the Lebanese airspace, how could it be in charge of protecting its own sites from hostile aircrafts, to not speak about protecting all Lebanon.
Share a link please, I have never heard that the guy left from the US embassy.
Again and again, please point me to the article of law that says the lebanese armed forces are responsible for civilian aircraft (Assuming you’re story of the embassy helicopter that took the guy) taking off and landing... on private property (Embassy)...

agnostic

Legendary Member
Share a link please, I have never heard that the guy left from the US embassy.
Again and again, please point me to the article of law that says the lebanese armed forces are responsible for civilian aircraft (Assuming you’re story of the embassy helicopter that took the guy) taking off and landing... on private property (Embassy)...
You can search the information by yourself. And since you have closed your brain, there is no way to show you anything, even basic simple bon sens.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You can search the information by yourself. And since you have closed your brain, there is no way to show you anything, even basic simple bon sens.
So you invent a story and ask me to go find it? and I am the one with the closed brain? Basic simple bon sense gets you to have no issues with a local militia illegally fighting Guerilla warfare in several countries (assuming its presence in lebanon is in itself legal as a resistance) and attacking the legal armed forces for What seems to be at best tehribe from border control to, at worst, a government deal to get the guy out.

agnostic

Legendary Member
So you invent a story
It is not invented and it is a public information. If it was invented you could easily prouve it.

I remind you that you once admitted that your brain has a sliding and deforming issue to keep interpreting what your opponent may say in an abnormal way in order to get an interpretation that suits your wish or stance.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is not invented and it is a public information. If it was invented you could easily prouve it.

I remind you that you once admitted that your brain has a sliding and deforming issue to keep interpreting what your opponent may say in an abnormal way in order to get an interpretation that suits your wish or stance.
Ok so I saw a guardian article about the helicopter ride, the article also quotes trump thanking the lebanese government for working with his administration to release Fakhoury... US citizen accused of torture lifted out of Lebanon in helicopter
So granted, this happened, but with the approval of the government... so again, why do you fault the lebanese army?
regardless of one’s position on this issue, the army is not a culprit here. One could easily say HA let him go as well, since they monitor the skies for drones, is it possible they didn’t know? Both arguments ridiculous.

On your second point, I have no idea what you are talking about... you are surely mistaking me for someone else, unless you yourself have a weird ass issue in your brain that biases all your arguments to suit HA...

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Ok so I saw a guardian article about the helicopter ride, the article also quotes trump thanking the lebanese government for working with his administration to release Fakhoury... US citizen accused of torture lifted out of Lebanon in helicopter
So granted, this happened, but with the approval of the government... so again, why do you fault the lebanese army?
regardless of one’s position on this issue, the army is not a culprit here. One could easily say HA let him go as well, since they monitor the skies for drones, is it possible they didn’t know? Both arguments ridiculous.

On your second point, I have no idea what you are talking about... you are surely mistaking me for someone else, unless you yourself have a weird ass issue in your brain that biases all your arguments to suit HA...
It was all discussed here...
Al-Fakhouri Found Dead [Returns]