• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Justice Thread

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is mental sliding. The government never gave any approval whatever Trump may have said.

About your mental sliding, you admitted it in point 4 of your following post PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]
Min khabbarak? Please post your sources.
On a side note, the government certainly did not give Ha the right to not pay taxes on the income they make from foreign entities, or the right to send militias to Syria and Yemen to fight for one side against the other...

finally, r.e. Mental “sliding” thing, I don’t know what you are smoking but clearly it’s not doing you any favours...!

agnostic

Legendary Member
Min khabbarak? Please post your sources.
On a side note, the government certainly did not give Ha the right to not pay taxes on the income they make from foreign entities, or the right to send militias to Syria and Yemen to fight for one side against the other...

finally, r.e. Mental “sliding” thing, I don’t know what you are smoking but clearly it’s not doing you any favours...!
Justement I read nowhere the Lebanese government gave the LA any recommendation on this issue.

On your side note, HA are not Militia but Resistance as per Taef and all Bayanet wizarie. Beloved Iran is thankfully supporting HA whose main mission is to resist to Israel bellicose acts. Beloved Iran has always offered its help to the Lebanese government and to the LA. And it sent substantial help after the port explosion without any recognition from the Lebanese part...

HA being under US sanctions and the Lebanese government bent to some of these sanctions, it is obvious that there is no way that HA members declare themselves and their payrolls. Even HA supporters are hunted, spoiled and kidnapped all over the world. And despite HA sacrifices to protect Lebanon, short memory people among our Lebanese Christian bros, ya3ne like you, are complaining for HA having fought in Syria. Beside that HA being in Syria gives the Resistance strategic advantages against Israel, that Israel keeps whining about it.

HA being in Yemen also gives the Resistance strategic advantages against our enemies Israel and USA. And since HA are the ones who pay for defending Lebanon from Israel and USA 3arbade, they are the ones who decide how.

And about your mental sliding to misinterpret things, you already admitted it.

I think we have discussed all sides of Amer Fakhoury issue (point 5), let's pass to another point.
1. The LA allowed cutting road and showed too much laxity that caused the death of two innocent people burnt alive in the South Highway
2. You are right Intelligence services in Lebanon are not limited to the Intelligence of the LA. And they have all failed in letting the savings of the Lebanese disappear
3. The Intelligence of the LA had the duty to arrest those who shot in daylight and in front of cameras in direction of Shia homes and that some impute to this shooting the death of Mohammad Attie. The Intelligence of the LA didn't do any arrest very likely to not displease the safiha. Is this how the LA should behave?
4. Lebanese Government never decided to execute US sanctions. Lebanese Bankers and LA seem to be fet7in 3a 7sebon hierarchy relationship with the Safiha and US administration.
5. The butcher Fakhoury was exfiltrated in violation of Lebanon's sovereignty without the LA do anything except to give the Americans the freedom to act as if Lebanon was there territory. Not to speak about the shameful decision of the military tribunal to free Fakhoury
6. The LA action to get some bonpoints from the Safiha by suffocating our Syrian brothers are only a part of LA tendency to abide by safiha and american dictates instead of the interests of Lebanon and the Lebanese
7. The issue of MoF is not the topic here. You are pathetic to involve it to justify the allegiance of the LA to the Safiha and US administration instead of Lebanon and the Lebanese government

Lebanon is not an American colony. The Lebanese Army, the Ministry of Justice, the bankers and all other Lebanese institutions should all abide by Lebanon's constitution and laws not by the orders of US administration and their ugly safiha.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Justement I read nowhere the Lebanese government gave the LA any recommendation on this issue.

On your side note, HA are not Militia but Resistance as per Taef and all Bayanet wizarie. Beloved Iran is thankfully supporting HA whose main mission is to resist to Israel bellicose acts. Beloved Iran has always offered its help to the Lebanese government and to the LA. And it sent substantial help after the port explosion without any recognition from the Lebanese part...

HA being under US sanctions and the Lebanese government bent to some of these sanctions, it is obvious that there is no way that HA members declare themselves and their payrolls. Even HA supporters are hunted, spoiled and kidnapped all over the world. And despite HA sacrifices to protect Lebanon, short memory people among our Lebanese Christian bros, ya3ne like you, are complaining for HA having fought in Syria. Beside that HA being in Syria gives the Resistance strategic advantages against Israel, that Israel keeps whining about it.

HA being in Yemen also gives the Resistance strategic advantages against our enemies Israel and USA. And since HA are the ones who pay for defending Lebanon from Israel and USA 3arbade, they are the ones who decide how.

And about your mental sliding to misinterpret things, you already admitted it.

I think we have discussed all sides of Amer Fakhoury issue (point 5), let's pass to another point.
No Habibi, this is your opinion and it is not shared, and you cannot impose it on others. I am against the foreign funding of HA, And any other party in lebanon. Any income to anyone is subject to lebanese income tax, otherwise they are outlaws. Governments may have said HA is a resistance and bla bla, they have not allowed them to go fight for other regimes like mercenaries - that is again illegal.

you can put lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig.
Lastly, you’re attributing some [email protected] to me and calling it “mental sliding”, I have no idea what it is, but given the state of your thought process I am not surprised... all over the place

agnostic

Legendary Member
No Habibi, this is your opinion and it is not shared, and you cannot impose it on others. I am against the foreign funding of HA, And any other party in lebanon. Any income to anyone is subject to lebanese income tax, otherwise they are outlaws. Governments may have said HA is a resistance and bla bla, they have not allowed them to go fight for other regimes like mercenaries - that is again illegal.

you can put lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig.
Lastly, you’re attributing some [email protected] to me and calling it “mental sliding”, I have no idea what it is, but given the state of your thought process I am not surprised... all over the place
Whatever. We were discussing point 5 about the Lebanese Army allowing the CIA to exfiltrate Amer Fakhoury with an illegal flight landing from their embassy. And your mental sliding made you only talk about HA and its intervention in Syria, without which there were no more Christians and Church in Syria and Lebanon...

Now back to our initial discussion, which point do you choose to discuss after point 5.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Whatever. We were discussing point 5 about the Lebanese Army allowing the CIA to exfiltrate Amer Fakhoury with an illegal flight landing from their embassy. And your mental sliding made you only talk about HA and its intervention in Syria, without which there were no more Christians and Church in Syria and Lebanon...

Now back to our initial discussion, which point do you choose to discuss after point 5.
Everything is linked. There would also. Ot be a HA without the Christians in lebanon. Only the Christians are not trying to strip HA and Amal and the Shias of whatever the constitution gives them, they are not trying to impose their will as Ha is trying to do with everybody else.

I don’t want to discuss anything else - this is the justice thread - tlo3na hors sujet!

agnostic

Legendary Member
Everything is linked. There would also. Ot be a HA without the Christians in lebanon. Only the Christians are not trying to strip HA and Amal and the Shias of whatever the constitution gives them, they are not trying to impose their will as Ha is trying to do with everybody else.

I don’t want to discuss anything else - this is the justice thread - tlo3na hors sujet!
Our discussion started when you replied to me about the LA acting as a gendarme at the service of Safiha and CIA in particular to suffocate our Syrian brothers.

If LA Generals keep the tendency to imitate Pinochet and other South American Generals who served the CIA before their government, country and people, I remind that the Lebanese Mighty Resistance aka HA at its early beginning destroyed the CIA in Lebanon. Fakeef law shammassit.

Lebanon is not and will never become an American colony.

CedarZLeb

القاضية كارلا شواح تبطل القرار الصادر عن رئاسة الجمهوريّة بمنع دخول فريق الـ"ام تي في" الى القصر الجمهوري

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Our discussion started when you replied to me about the LA acting as a gendarme at the service of Safiha and CIA in particular to suffocate our Syrian brothers.

If LA Generals keep the tendency to imitate Pinochet and other South American Generals who served the CIA before their government, country and people, I remind that the Lebanese Mighty Resistance aka HA at its early beginning destroyed the CIA in Lebanon. Fakeef law shammassit.

Lebanon is not and will never become an American colony.
And honestly I still don’t see that they are behaving like that at all. It is not because you disagree with something They did or do, that automatically means they are serving a foreign entity or agenda. I would have thought a HA follower would understand that perfectly.

agnostic

Legendary Member
And honestly I still don’t see that they are behaving like that at all. It is not because you disagree with something They did or do, that automatically means they are serving a foreign entity or agenda. I would have thought a HA follower would understand that perfectly.
And honestly I tell you that Americans and the West, with the great influence Jewish bankers have over them, aren't using anymore gloves in their war against HA and the Lebanese specially the Shia Lebanese. Accepting any US sanctions is constitutive of serious violation of Lebanese laws and Constitution.

Americans are openly threatening the Lebanese with sanctions for political reasons to serve the American agendas. They impose veto and names in the board counsel of the Lebanese Central Bank. That is why we (HA) insist in repeating Death to America to remind our refusal to bend to American arrogance and dictates. I understand very well that the common Lebanese have a lot to lose if they dare defy American arrogance. We are not asking the LA nor anyone to defy the Americans but to avoid and ignore their dictates. Any Lebanese who bend to American dictates is somehow betraying his country. How about when this Lebanese is a Public officer (which is the case of most of the Lebanese starting by the Isteez, even if not all at the same level of corruption and bending to American dictates)

This exaggeration of American 3arbade should have pushed the Lebanese government and all Lebanese Intelligence services to contain the Americans at their limit. Without limit, one day or another the Resistance (HA) are forced to intervene and repeat what they already did in the past and put and end to the American 3arbade and get rid of all CIA activities in Lebanon.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And honestly I tell you that Americans and the West, with the great influence Jewish bankers have over them, aren't using anymore gloves in their war against HA and the Lebanese specially the Shia Lebanese. Accepting any US sanctions is constitutive of serious violation of Lebanese laws and Constitution.

Americans are openly threatening the Lebanese with sanctions for political reasons to serve the American agendas. They impose veto and names in the board counsel of the Lebanese Central Bank. That is why we (HA) insist in repeating Death to America to remind our refusal to bend to American arrogance and dictates. I understand very well that the common Lebanese have a lot to lose if they dare defy American arrogance. We are not asking the LA nor anyone to defy the Americans but to avoid and ignore their dictates. Any Lebanese who bend to American dictates is somehow betraying his country. How about when this Lebanese is a Public officer (which is the case of most of the Lebanese starting by the Isteez, even if not all at the same level of corruption and bending to American dictates)

This exaggeration of American 3arbade should have pushed the Lebanese government and all Lebanese Intelligence services to contain the Americans at their limit. Without limit, one day or another the Resistance (HA) are forced to intervene and repeat what they already did in the past and put and end to the American 3arbade and get rid of all CIA activities in Lebanon.
You are asking a lot. For a party that completely disregards the rest of the communities and is pushing for total dominance, you are asking way too much...

Lebanon_not_Arabic

One day or another the Resistance (HA) are forced to intervene and repeat what they already did in the past and put and end to the American 3arbade and get rid of all CIA activities in Lebanon.
Do you mean hijacking planes, kidnapping foreigners as hostages and blowing up embassies or are there new modern methods?

agnostic

Legendary Member
Do you mean hijacking planes, kidnapping foreigners as hostages and blowing up embassies or are there new modern methods?

Why can't you apply the 7ayad you brag about and stay aside?

Americans, French and their stooges in Lebanon were the ones who inaugurated the kidnapping of hostages and car bombings. We did not forget the 8 March 1985 bomb explosion in Bir Al-Abed, estimated to have been equivalent to 200 kg (440 lbs) of dynamite,[1] jointly committed by France, USA and Saudi Arabia with the involvement of some Lebanese stooges.

Keep supporting American 3arbade in Lebanon that if it doesn't stop one day the Mighty Lebanese Resistance aka HA will be forced to storm Lebanon in few hours from its extreme north to its extreme south and get rid of all CIA and their collaborators in Lebanon.

The CIA team-rocket meeting our "7ayadi" Batrak 👎

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Why can't you apply the 7ayad you brag about and stay aside?
That was not my question.
You could have replied with a simple yes or a simple no.

Americans, French and their stooges in Lebanon were the ones who inaugurated the kidnapping of hostages and car bombings. We did not forget the 8 March 1985 bomb explosion in Bir Al-Abed
July 19, 1982: Kidnapping of David Dodge, the acting president of the American University of Beirut.
April 18, 1983: U.S embassy bombing in Manara
February 11, 1984 – Kidnapping of Frank Regier, an engineering professor at the AUB , and a French citizen, Christian Joubert.
March 7, 1984 – Kidnapping of Jeremy Levin, Bureau chief of Cable News Network
May 8, 1984 – Kidnapping of Benjamin Weir, a Presbyterian minister.
August 29, 1984 – Kidnapping of Jonathan Wright, a British Journalist.
December 3, 1984 – Kidnapping of Peter Kilburn, a librarian at AUB.
January 3, 1985 – Kidnapping of Eric Wehrli, the Swiss chargé d'affaires in Lebanon
January 8, 1985 – Kidnapping of Lawrence Jenco, the Director of the Catholic Relief Services.

March 8, 1985 bomb explosion in Bir Al-Abed.

So, who were "the ones who inaugurated the kidnapping of hostages and car bombings"?

one day the Mighty Lebanese Resistance aka HA
They refer to themselves as the Islamic Resistance in Lebanon.

HA will be forced to storm Lebanon in few hours from its extreme north to its extreme south
No way! impossible! those arms are for liberating Sheb3a Farms, tilal Kfarshouba, Ghajar, Palestine and al Quds.

The CIA team-rocket meeting our "7ayadi" Batrak 👎

unnamed.png

The CIA Chief-rocket team meeting our "not 7ayadi" mumane3 👍

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
The point of this thread is to discuss events relating to the Lebanese justice system. Any post that goes beyond that topic from now on will be deleted. Thanks for understanding.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
MTV won the law suit against the presidency and they will start reporting from Baabda again 3ajabo aw ma 3ajabo sayed 3awn

I salute this judge for reverting the illegal practice of this so called President
Bravo

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
+++

وديع عقل: بيان رئاسة الجمهورية في ملف أمير الكبتاغون كان حازما ولا يحق لأحد التشاطر علينا

الأحد ١٨ تشرين الأول ٢٠٢٠ 20:43سياسة

كشف عضو المجلس السياسي في "التيار الوطني الحر" المحامي وديع عقل، في حديث تلفزيوني أن "طلب العفو عن أمير الكبتاغون حصل في 15-10-2019، ولجنة العفو بعد 6 أشهر لم توافق على الاعفاء ورئيس الجمهورية رفض أيضا وهنا ينتهي دور رئاسة الجمهورية".

ولفت عقل الى أنه "بالتوازي كان هناك ضبط جمركي وأحد التلفزيونات حمّل مدير عام الجمارك بدري ضاهر مسؤولية مغادرة الأمير السعودي للأراضي اللبنانية، والحقيقة أن الضبط الجمركي موجود والسماح للأمير السعودي بمغادة لبنان ليس بيد الجمارك بل من مسؤولية النيابية العامة وهنا لا أعلم ما هي المعطيات بحوزتها".
ورأى عقل أن "من قام بهذه الهمروجة هدفه إما ايجاد مشكلة مع السعودية أو مع رئاسة الجمهورية، ومن جهتنا نرفض تصفية الحسابات عبرنا"، مؤكدًا أن "الجانب السعودي حاول مرارا سحب أمير الكبتاغون لسجنه في السعودية وتم رفض هذا الطلب، ولا يحق لأحد التشاطر علينا في هذا الملف".
وشدد عقل على أن "رئاسة الجمهورية كانت حازمة في بيانها اليوم، وهذا الأمير خرج بقرار قضائي بعد أن أتم محكوميته، ونحن حريصون على العلاقات مع السعودية وعلى اللبنانيين المقيمين فيها أيضا".
وكشف أن "أمير الكبتاغون عرض مبلغ 34 مليار ليرة لاجراء مصالحة مع الجمارك والمجلس الأعلى للجمارك رفض ذلك وطلب مبلغ مضاعف، والمطلوب تحقيق جدي في هذا الملف".