• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The King of Brexit Johnson PM of UK

Crusader Boris Johnson

• Will Make a successful Brexit

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Will fail like May

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Will make a great PM

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Will be a bad PM

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Will make UK a Crusader Nation with US

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Will be a US ally

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

It’s a cute little pickle that northern ireland

Catholics want a unified republic
Protestants are loyal to the queen
Ireland doesn’t want Northern Ireland
Uk doesn’t give a shit about Northern Ireland

Solve it

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
In the end part of UK

Trust me
It won't be

It is in UK's best interest to abandon Northern Ireland
Ireland (Republic) is weak, they might take the bullet

Let me put it that way
Northern Ireland is like our Banlieue (speaking cryptic :D )
All they do is swarm public sector and house miltias
They bring and contribute nothing to the economy (quite the opposite they leech)

Getting rid of Northern Ireland, has to be on someone's agenda in Westminster

Thawra # Furoshima

Perhaps but
Trust me
It won't be

It is in UK's best interest to abandon Northern Ireland
Ireland (Republic) is weak, they might take the bullet

Let me put it that way
Northern Ireland is like our Banlieue (speaking cryptic :D )
All they do is swarm public sector and house miltias
They bring and contribute nothing to the economy (quite the opposite they leech)

Getting rid of Northern Ireland, has to be on someone's agenda in Westminster
not soon but
Who know what might happen with Brexit
Scotland also

Thawra # Furoshima

September 03, 2019 - 10:49 PM EDTWinston Churchill's grandson to be expelled from Conservative Party after defying Boris Johnson
Winston Churchill's grandson to be expelled from Conservative Party after defying Boris Johnson
BY ARIS FOLLEY2,099TWEET SHARE MORE
Nicholas Soames, grandson of former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, is among the 21 lawmakers set to be expelled from the U.K.'s Conservative Party after breaking with Prime Minister Boris Johnson in a vote on Brexit earlier on Tuesday, Reuters reports.
Soames and 20 other members of the governing Conservative Party captured headlines earlier on Tuesday after they voted to join the opposition party in supporting a measure that would stop Johnson from taking the UK out of the European Union in the absence of a formal deal.

In response to the move, Johnson is moving to have the group expelled from the Conservative Party, a spokesman for his office confirmed to Reuters.
“The chief whip is speaking to those Tory (Conservative) MPs (members of parliament) who did not vote with the government this evening. They will have the Tory whip removed,” the representative said, according to the news agency.
Soames confirmed the news in an interview later on Tuesday, Reuters reported.

“I have been told by the chief whip, who is my friend and who I like very much, that it will be his sad duty to write to me tomorrow to tell me I have had the whip removed after 37 years as a Conservative member of parliament,” the 71-year-old said. “That’s fortunes of war. I knew what I was doing.”
“It is a pity - a great pity - that this has in my view all been planned: this is exactly what they wanted and they will try to have a general election which is what they wanted,” Soames, who has served as a Conservative Member of Parliament for nearly four decades, also said.
As The Washington Post notes, Soames's confirmation arrives on the 80th anniversary of the day Britain declared word on Nazi Germany and then-Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain tapped Churchill to become First Lord of the Admiralty. Churchill would later go on to become prime minister of Britain in 1940.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
BREAKING: Johnson's call for early election rejected
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's plan for a snap election is on hold -- at least for now.
The Prime Minister suffered a third major defeat in less than 24 hours on Wednesday when lawmakers rejected his motion to dissolve Parliament and call an early election.
Since becoming Prime Minister in July, Johnson has repeatedly said he didn't want an early election.
He changed his tune after losing a key battle over his no-deal Brexit plan on Tuesday, when Parliament voted to seize the parliamentary agenda in order to push through a bill outlawing a no-deal Brexit.
That bill was debated and voted through earlier on Wednesday. Johnson said that taking the no-deal option off the table means his negotiating position in Brussels would be weakened.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
BREAKING: Johnson's call for early election rejected
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's plan for a snap election is on hold -- at least for now.
The Prime Minister suffered a third major defeat in less than 24 hours on Wednesday when lawmakers rejected his motion to dissolve Parliament and call an early election.
Since becoming Prime Minister in July, Johnson has repeatedly said he didn't want an early election.
He changed his tune after losing a key battle over his no-deal Brexit plan on Tuesday, when Parliament voted to seize the parliamentary agenda in order to push through a bill outlawing a no-deal Brexit.
That bill was debated and voted through earlier on Wednesday. Johnson said that taking the no-deal option off the table means his negotiating position in Brussels would be weakened.
I expect BoJo to resign, they then have to find a PM who can form a government within 14 days or go to elections...

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Another blow to Johnson, even his brother does not trust him ...

PS I never knew that his brother is in the gov too, after all Bassil is no more an isolated case :lol: :lol: :lol:

GB: le frère de Boris Johnson annonce sa démission du gouvernement

Le frère du premier ministre britannique Boris Johnson, Jo Johnson, a annoncé ce jeudi 5 septembre sa démission du gouvernement conservateur où il occupait un poste de secrétaire d'Etat, affirmant placer l' «intérêt national» avant la «loyauté familiale».

«Ces dernières semaines j'ai été tiraillé entre la loyauté familiale et l'intérêt national - c'est une tension insoluble et il est temps pour d'autres d'assumer mes rôles de député et de membre du gouvernement», a tweeté Jo Johnson, favorable à un deuxième référendum sur le Brexit, alors que son frère veut une sortie de l'UE au plus vite.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Another blow to Johnson, even his brother does not trust him ...

PS I never knew that his brother is in the gov too, after all Bassil is no more an isolated case :lol: :lol: :lol:

GB: le frère de Boris Johnson annonce sa démission du gouvernement

Le frère du premier ministre britannique Boris Johnson, Jo Johnson, a annoncé ce jeudi 5 septembre sa démission du gouvernement conservateur où il occupait un poste de secrétaire d'Etat, affirmant placer l' «intérêt national» avant la «loyauté familiale».

«Ces dernières semaines j'ai été tiraillé entre la loyauté familiale et l'intérêt national - c'est une tension insoluble et il est temps pour d'autres d'assumer mes rôles de député et de membre du gouvernement», a tweeté Jo Johnson, favorable à un deuxième référendum sur le Brexit, alors que son frère veut une sortie de l'UE au plus vite.
Well BoJo fired the 21 Tory MPs who voted against his government including the bay il kell (the oldest member in the House of Commons, parallel to FPM, that would be Abou jamra), the grandson of winston Churchill (in FPM that would be naim Aoun) and Chancellor of the exchequer of May’s government Philip Hammond (Ziad abs?)...
Yet the same people who hail BoJo as a crusader saviour, criticise Bassil :) go figure

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well BoJo fired the 21 Tory MPs who voted against his government including the bay il kell (the oldest member in the House of Commons, parallel to FPM, that would be Abou jamra), the grandson of winston Churchill (in FPM that would be naim Aoun) and Chancellor of the exchequer of May’s government Philip Hammond (Ziad abs?)...
Yet the same people who hail BoJo as a crusader saviour, criticise Bassil :) go figure

I am not Johnson fan
but he fired them not because they criticise him but because they voted against him. In another meaning they sabotaged his plan.