• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The King of Brexit Johnson PM of UK

Crusader Boris Johnson

• Will Make a successful Brexit

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Will fail like May

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Will make a great PM

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Will be a bad PM

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Will make UK a Crusader Nation with US

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Will be a US ally

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I wouldn’t count hi out just yet.., he has proved quite the politician so far...
And there is still a large amount of pro-leave mass that will vote for him in the next elections

Haha I am :) I think BoJo will actually resign and force an election- which he will win... I am against brexit but I concede to the guy, he is quite the sly fox
As expected... love or hate the guy, BoJo played the political winning hand... now expect the brexit deal to pass the house on January, and negotiations for a trade deal to start... next cliff edge Dec 2020 if no trade agreement is reached!

NewLeb

No surprise here. Leftists think that all they have to do to be successful is declare that they’re homosexual and read some Marx.

SAVO

What are you happy about? The leftist lost big time! Labour and Corbyn got their asses handed to them....

im not happy nor bad..
i support brexit ..
corbyn is a good guy but labour party never was my political reference ..reember it is the party of the criminal blair ... a war monger party ..
British comunist party is another story...

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
As American I cannot imagine having UN telling me what I can and cannot do.
I imagine Brexit is trying to fight off something even worse than that.
But as a New yorker, californian, texan.... you accept the federal government.
As a european i like having the EU and would not part with it

my question was for LVV as a lebanese living in lebanon who is not impacted by brexit and has no way of knowing the truth outside of politician speeches why is he for brexit this passionately

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
But as a New yorker, californian, texan.... you accept the federal government.
As a european i like having the EU and would not part with it

my question was for LVV as a lebanese living in lebanon who is not impacted by brexit and has no way of knowing the truth outside of politician speeches why is he for brexit this passionately

OK.