The latest of Dory Chamoun

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dear readers, I have been following political news in Lebanon (my homecountry), Canada (my current residence) and on the international scene for many years, and I never recall that I heard somebody who calls himself a politician asking to test the sanity of 50% of his people because they have a different political choice. Here is Clown Dory's latest joke:

شمعون: لرفع دعوى لدار الصليب لنضع العماد عون داخلها ونجلب له لجنة طبية
25 تشرين الأول 2010

رأى رئيس حزب"الوطنيين الأحرار" دوري شمعون لـ"أخبار المستقبل" أن" رئيس تكتل"التغيير والاصلاح" العماد ميشال عون ما زال يعتقد نفسه ضابطا صغيرا في موقع عسكري ويتكلم أمام عسكريه بالنبرة التي يريدها، مشيرا الى انه" يجب رفع دعوى الى دار الصليب لنضع العماد عون داخلها"، مضيفا:"انا مستعد ان اجلب له لجنة طبية تفحصه على حسابي الخاص".
وردا على سؤال، عن ان جمهور عون يشكل 50 % من المسيحيين، اكد شمعون ان" الجمهور الذي يتبعه يحتاج إلى الفحص ايضا".

Putting polite manners aside w bel ezen men el moderators, listen to us Mr. Dory: la enta wala kel elli mechyin warak btousalo la zennarna :sneaky2:

• Advertisement
  • Rye

Rye

he got nothing to loose... he is the boss of 50% of deir el amar... khalas he knows he will not get anything more...! let him enjoy his paychecks!

A

Addoun Kelloun

Alla yer7am bayou wou khayou ! Balladiyet deir l 2amar kenit bezeyadeh 3leik ! Ya rayess enteh! wa7ad metlak ma bi ghabir 3alla soubatou la Micheal Aoun !

AK

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    مضيفا:"انا مستعد ان اجلب له لجنة طبية تفحصه على حسابي الخاص

Good idea, stick to it moron​

وردا على سؤال، عن ان جمهور عون يشكل 50 % من المسيحيين، اكد شمعون ان" الجمهور الذي يتبعه يحتاج إلى الفحص ايضا

that's like 650.000 people. Let me do some algebra here:

650.001, and how much 3al rass, say 200$ => 650.001 x 200$ ~= 130.000.000 $

I say let's go for it, with this amount of money, we all get examined by professionals, we obtain certificates about our insanity :biggrin: and skip our own occasional doubts about the issue.. At the same time we make sure Dory will go bankrupt, and hopefully ends up as a salaried ghoulam at the service of Sheikh Bandar.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ya 7araaaaam!! kell yalli esmon Dory heik??
    Errr.... no, not really. In fact I know one who is a genius. He goes by the alias of Libnene Qu7.

FPM4EVER

FPM4EVER

مضيفا:"انا مستعد ان اجلب له لجنة طبية تفحصه على حسابي الخاص

Good idea, stick to it moron​

وردا على سؤال، عن ان جمهور عون يشكل 50 % من المسيحيين، اكد شمعون ان" الجمهور الذي يتبعه يحتاج إلى الفحص ايضا

that's like 650.000 people. Let me do some algebra here:

650.001, and how much 3al rass, say 200$ => 650.001 x 200$ ~= 130.000.000 $

I say let's go for it, with this amount of money, we all get examined by professionals, we obtain certificates about our insanity :biggrin: and skip our own occasional doubts about the issue.. At the same time we make sure Dory will go bankrupt, and hopefully ends up as a salaried ghoulam at the service of Sheikh Bandar.
    He Already is !

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Dear readers, I have been following political news in Lebanon (my homecountry), Canada (my current residence) and on the international scene for many years, and I never recall that I heard somebody who calls himself a politician asking to test the sanity of 50% of his people because they have a different political choice. Here is Clown Dory's latest joke:

25 تشرين الأول 2010

رأى رئيس حزب"الوطنيين الأحرار" دوري شمعون لـ"أخبار المستقبل" أن" رئيس تكتل"التغيير والاصلاح" العماد ميشال عون ما زال يعتقد نفسه ضابطا صغيرا في موقع عسكري ويتكلم أمام عسكريه بالنبرة التي يريدها، مشيرا الى انه" يجب رفع دعوى الى دار الصليب لنضع العماد عون داخلها"، مضيفا:"انا مستعد ان اجلب له لجنة طبية تفحصه على حسابي الخاص".
    وردا على سؤال، عن ان جمهور عون يشكل 50 % من المسيحيين، اكد شمعون ان" الجمهور الذي يتبعه يحتاج إلى الفحص ايضا".

Putting polite manners aside w bel ezen men el moderators, listen to us Mr. Dory: la enta wala kel elli mechyin warak btousalo la zennarna :sneaky2:
    Actually the best answer for Dory would be the following:

"How do you feel that a guy who is, as you put it, mentally ill, has a block that's 27 times your size and 3 times the size of you AND your allies ? "

Let him say whatever he wants and let the FPM show what this guy thinks and believes about 50% of the lebanese people

>Watani<

>Watani<

أكبر من أن يُبلعْ وأصغر من أن يقسّم
    Orange Room Supporter
    "اخبار المستقبل" تخصص حلقة للتحقير بالعماد عون وتياره

خصصت الاعلامية "بولا يعقوبيان" على قناة "اخبار المستقبل" ضمن برنامجها
    inter-views
    حلقة خاصة وكاملة تحت عنوان واحد "التحقير بالعماد عون وتياره" ولهاذا الهدف تستضيف يعقوبيان دوري شمعون والإعلامي سيمون ابي فاضل لدعمها بتلك الحلقة التحقيرية، وهي عرفت من تختار من ضيوف كدوري شمعون الذي تمتلكه عقدة اسمها ميشال عون، حتى وصلت الى درجة اعلى من القدح والذم بالعماد عون حين اشار الى انه سيقيم دعوى على "دير الصليب" لأنها لا "تضبّ" العماد عون. اما الإعلامي سيمون ابي فاضل فاستطرد بمهاجمة الجنرال عون مستعملاً الأسلحة المتوافرة له من خلال هذا المنبر الذي اعتاد ان يكون منفساً لكبت بعض أهالي السياسة (التي قلما تظهر اعلامياً) من جهة، والأقلام المأجورة من جهة اخرى

yasser408

yasser408

because they can't deal with FPM like HA by saying sectarian words (FITNA) , so they bring their lackeys to do the job.

GMA forever

GMA forever

Please give doury a chance, it is the end of the month and the guy wants to secure his hariri paycheck. This poker addiction is eating the money before it even lands in his bank account. Anno would you ever blame a monkey for being a monkey!!!

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member

25 تشرين الأول 2010

w kam farkou7 biyotla3o hal "kel" elli mechyin wara heik wahad m2aflass ??

at least 50% of the christians are WITH GMA how many does Doury have with him ?

walla ma fi hadan lezim yenkab bi 3asfouriyeh ghayrak welli am bi chedo ala mchadak ya douri .

he could not win in his own deir el kamar and he dares talk ?

i am sorry Kmarthe but a clown make us laugh even if we do not like him but this low level creature is disgusting . sorry moderators but i have to say this : la houweh wala eli bi chedo 3ala mchado byoussalo la ghabaret sobbato lal general wel tayar el watani el hor welli bi de2 3ala bebna biyesma3 jaweb 3ala moustawa sakhefto . politness and respectfull political speaches became a monnaie rare in this farm called Lebanon ! TFEH 3ala heik moustawa !

now let me read or hear any LF , douri follower , FM or any from the 14 az3ar accusing us of bad wording .

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Its really funny for dory wants to pay Deir el salib expenses for 50 % of the Christians while himself does not have a house to live in, he is living in Dany (RIP) house.

Just a little respect for your brother, just a little bit.