The lebanese passport and visa free travel

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
The Lebanese passport can take you to 38 countries without need to apply for visa before travelling. The Lebanese passport poorly ranks at 122 globally among other countries.

The following are the 38 countries:
Armenia,
Bangladesh
Bolivia
Cambodia
Cape Verde
Comoros
Djibouti
Dominica
Ecuador
Georgia
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Indonesia
Iran
Jordan
Laos
Madagascar
Malaysia
Maldives
Mauritania
Mauritius
Micronesia
Mozambique
Nepal
Niue
Oman
Palau
Samoa
Seychelles
Sri Lanka
Syria
Tajikistan
Timor-Leste
Togo
Turkey
Tuvalu
Uganda

In addition to the above 38, South Africa recently issued a visa waiver for Lebanese nationals.

Questions that must be asked:

1. Is this poor ranking for the Lebanese passport a verdict on the poor performance of our foreign ministry?

2. With out proximity to Europe, why are Turkish nationals allowed visa free into Schengen territories but Lebanese nationals are not?

3. What are the factors for this poor ranking of the Lebanese passport?

In my opinion, if developed countries allow visa free for the Lebanese passport holders, Lebanon will become an empty land! That may actually be a way of solving many of our problems. Lebanon is just four million people and they will easily fit and be absorbed into other countries. Most Lebanese will migrate undoubtedly.

Aside, why do we allow some nationals visa free into Lebanon while their own countries do not reciprocate the gestures to Lebanese citizens for visa free entry?

Why do Lebanese require a visa to Saudi Arabia, the country always seeking relevance in Lebanese internal affairs?

And finally, why do Arab League member countries not establish a travel free zone, common currency and passport and free trade zone? Even the west Africans have these privileges.
The following are the 38 countries:
Seychelles

Now we know why SH went there....:lol:;)

• Advertisement
  • LVV

LVV

Are we living in the worst period in the ancient history of Lebanon ?

3ahd al Qawi
    My thread moved here bro because they couldn’t stomach the fact that under them Lebanon passeport position worsened a lot
    Even my poll if HA is the cause of this removed
    Guys do you HA is responsible for this massive downgrade of Lebanese Passeport

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    My thread moved here bro because they couldn’t stomach the fact that under them Lebanon passeport position worsened a lot
    Ya zalame kif kel marra bet siba, i be like

• Haha
    Reactions: LVV
    Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    You need to be very careful what you post here
    You can trash FPM all you want but don’t get near HA

of course HA is the reason as to why we’re in deep shit and heading towards bankruptcy
    Of course they’re reason why we’re getting blacklisted in embassies and boycotted by governments

Who else? Khalte 7anné ?

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You need to be very careful what you post here
    You can trash FPM all you want but don’t get near HA

of course HA is the reason as to why we’re in deep shit and heading towards bankruptcy
    Of course they’re reason why we’re getting blacklisted in embassies and boycotted by governments

Who else? Khalte 7anné ?
    Who knows, maybe we will be more black listed because our PM is involved with money laundry!

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Who knows, maybe we will be more black listed because our PM is involved with money laundry!
    Not a fan of Hariri anyway
    This whole ruling equipe from FPM to Hariri to HA require replacing asap before it’s too late

If i was a President i’d call for elections tomorrow and rally the crowds in front of the parliament until each and everyone of them resigns

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not a fan of Hariri anyway
    This whole ruling equipe from FPM to Hariri to HA require replacing asap before it’s too late

If i was a President i’d call for elections tomorrow and rally the crowds in front of the parliament until each and everyone of them resigns
    In the recent elections the people chose to vote for the same people in command. I do really agree with you to call for early elections, but I doubt anything will change, they will vote the same again!

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    In the recent elections the people chose to vote for the same people in command. I do really agree with you to call for early elections, but I doubt anything will change, they will vote the same again!
    Unfortunately, You’re right
    This country is doomed

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What I don't get is how comes Mexico has visa-free access to like 125 countries given the violence and drug cartels they have.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What I don't get is how comes Mexico has visa-free access to like 125 countries given the violence and drug cartels they have.
    Thats how it should be, wait until they legalise hasheeesh in lebanon lol