• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Levant’s DNA mosaic

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Along with the fact that they preserved the native language, culture and religion of the land.

Are unmaried pregnant women still stoned to death?

Just FYI you are sounding pathetic by trying too hard and no body is taking you that seriously....you are not convincing anyone and no one is convincing you ...
We have not learned anything beside that you are very very desperate to pass on a message that we have heard hunderds of times before and it does not event matter if its true or not (that is not my fight and i do not even care).

Can you please for once look infront of you instead of your rear view mirrors... you might head into a wall at 150km/h and or even worse killing a huge crowd of innocent kids and civilians that are just trying to live their lives and make it happily in this world...

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
isn't there like a best selling book that describes a long 40 year trip to arrive to the holy lands?
traveling through the desert and splitting a sea if i recall well from egypt?

I think it is a important trip that some would call holy?
How does DNA track this trip?

Ice Tea

isn't there like a best selling book that describes a long 40 year trip to arrive to the holy lands?
traveling through the desert and splitting a sea if i recall well from egypt?

I think it is a important trip that some would call holy?
How does DNA track this trip?

Well the Exodus e the conquest of Canaan didn't happen. The Israelites were simply Canaanites who adopted monotheism and probably came up with this myth to differentiate themselves from their polytheist cousins. Certain Biblical events like the Babylonian captivity did happen tho, Iraqi Jews descend from those exiled Jews for example.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Well the Exodus e the conquest of Canaan didn't happen.
Come again? Are you denying judaism on of its founding pillars?

The Israelites were simply Canaanites who adopted monotheism and probably came up with this myth to differentiate themselves from their polytheist cousins. Certain Biblical events like the Babylonian captivity did happen tho, Iraqi Jews descend from those exiled Jews for example.
How do you decide which happened and which is myth?

Mor_Efrem

But according to our anti-semitic members, Jews are completely foreign colonizers, so how can a Lebanese girl score 42.6 Jewish on a DNA test?

There is no jewish racial continuum. They can be north African berbers, European blonds with blue eyes.... so how can we talk about jewish DNA?

Jorje

Legendary Member
There is no jewish racial continuum. They can be north African berbers, European blonds with blue eyes.... so how can we talk about jewish DNA?

Lots of propaganda. A review of the evidence will show that there is nothing close to a consensus on ashkenazi DNA origin and tons of contradictory evidence. Clearly they are a mixed population and common sense will tell you that eastern European or German jews...etc don't resemble at all Middle Eastern populations.

This is all superfluous anyways. It makes no difference to the situation on the ground. I acknowledge Jewish ties to historical Palestine even if they come from a Martian dynasty. The reality is that a Jewish state can only expand by expelling and colonizing... that's where the discussion stops. Let's not fall in the trap of even entertaining the DNA arguments or the "rights" of a nation or whatever nonsense.

Mor_Efrem

Lots of propaganda. A review of the evidence will show that there is nothing close to a consensus on ashkenazi DNA origin and tons of contradictory evidence. Clearly they are a mixed population and common sense will tell you that eastern European or German jews...etc don't resemble at all Middle Eastern populations.

This is all superfluous anyways. It makes no difference to the situation on the ground. I acknowledge Jewish ties to historical Palestine even if they come from a Martian dynasty. The reality is that a Jewish state can only expand by expelling and colonizing... that's where the discussion stops. Let's not fall in the trap of even entertaining the DNA arguments or the "rights" of a nation or whatever nonsense.

Agreed, 100%. And the very concept of a jewish DNA is a laughable rhetoric invention.

Ice Tea

Beybey

And if you wanna play this 'purity' game, only isolated groups like Christians, Druze or Samaritans are 100% or almost 100% native to the land. Most Muslims have Arabian and other foreign admixtures to varying degrees, not to mention Arabic language and Islam are completely foreign as well, so I guess that would also make them colonizers in your definition.
i just want to clarify something about this passage< i was chocked reading about the well known family "AL HOBEICHE" up to the north of Lebanon and in kesrouan that they came from Yemen and they were Muslims before they converted so u can not say that most Muslim have Arabian admixtures.

Mor_Efrem

Well the Exodus e the conquest of Canaan didn't happen. The Israelites were simply Canaanites who adopted monotheism and probably came up with this myth to differentiate themselves from their polytheist cousins. Certain Biblical events like the Babylonian captivity did happen tho, Iraqi Jews descend from those exiled Jews for example.

The subject is even more confusing than that. What is exactly the link between hebrews, israel, judeans and jews?
And judaism is not really monotheistic, it refer to gods of other nations as entities you should not revere. That is quite a difference.
The more I read about it , the more I understand there is neither historical nor spiritual substance in this whole thing. It is more like a group of usurpers willing to separate themselves as a distinct race and inventing a glorious history of their own.

Mor_Efrem

i just want to clarify something about this passage< i was chocked reading about the well known family "AL HOBEICHE" up to the north of Lebanon and in kesrouan that they came from Yemen and they were Muslims before they converted so u can not say that most Muslim have Arabian admixtures.

Absolutely true. the name Hobeika derives from a Ghassanid name. Many christians in Lebanon are ghassanid arab ancestry. Ghassanids adopted the Syriac orthodox faith, but many of their descendants in Lebanon turned to Melkite or Maronite faith.
Even Phoenicians had elements of language characteristic of southern arabic language (like the root كان for being, as opposed to هوا in northern semitic Aramaic languages).

Beybey

The subject is even more confusing than that. What is exactly the link between hebrews, israel, judeans and jews?
And judaism is not really monotheistic, it refer to gods of other nations as entities you should not revere. That is quite a difference.
The more I read about it , the more I understand there is neither historical nor spiritual substance in this whole thing. It is more like a group of usurpers willing to separate themselves as a distinct race and inventing a glorious history of their own.
i do not agree Judaism is monotheist they believe in one god , referring the gods or other nations it is meant the many gods other nations had for instance the Canaanites they had so many gods god for rain, sun and so forth this is what it means many gods, the Jews according to the old testament always worshiped one god who identified himself to Moses by the name of Yahweh which mean the i am who i am in another words according to the translation in Arabic it is Allah, and when the Jews during the exodus from Egypt they maid a golden bull and worshiped him and this is why god was angry at them, god said in the old testament i am god and my glory i give to no one and this means they are monotheism. Judaism comes from Yahweh this is in Arabic yahud comes from yahwa now Israel comes from the name the lord gave to Jacob by changing his name to Israel.

Beybey

they did not differentiate themselves because they wanted too it is god who ordered them not to mingle with other nations that are not monotheists. the lord ordered them let me give u an example from the bible for instance izabel was from Tyre who married a Israeli king he used monotheist when he married her she impacted the belief system and people adopted her belief in baals her gods, Sampson as well loved a genital woman she took away from his faith and he lost his power god gave him. there is a reason for everything you yourself if you have kids you always tell them do not associate with bad people and you watch over them , this is how god as well acts.