• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The miracle of the toilet and mass sanitation

Do you love your toilet

• Of course!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Now I do

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I do not think of it this way

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No she’s a cheating harlot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
lesh you dogs and cats lovers where do your beloved animals relief themselves when you
are taking them for a walk ? besh bi noss el trottoir?
The problem is not in the toilet invention itself, but to where your shit goes is what's bad and the availability of water
and other reasons too

How does it feel to eat fish from the sea where your shit goes?
How does it feel to live next to where u shit?

Ba3den i dont eat fish, i live on a bacon only diet, so its ur problem :)

How does it feel to live next to where u shit?
you don't. your shit will throw a bad smell when it resides in your bathroum
because there's water in the toilet and your bathroum will always have high humidity than the rest of your house.
this will give harmful bacteria roum to live. if you do it outside, the dirt, air and the sun of Allah your creator will disipate
the amonia and the the water in your kaka or peepee either to the atmosphere or to the ground or to fallen dried leaves which
will absorb it then release the water as a form of vapor back into the atmosphere.

The sun will dry your kak and it become like a dried leaf which doesn't have a bad smell .. strike it with a hammer and it will be pulverized
into a salt like material ... which you can add to your plants.

a good procedure, is that the ministry of environment health and agriculture cooperation to launch a project and direct the organic shit into yards
where sawdust is collected from all over the wood shops/factories into that yard and the shit dumped on them, then the next day another layer and so
on, this will transform nasty shit into good fertiliers

hala2 the shit from hygiene products and drugs is not of concern to me because it's capitalism/pagan made and 7amdella, I don't take any.
Ba3den i dont eat fish, i live on a bacon only diet, so its ur problem :)
eh sa7 zakaretneh enno el bacon byekoul caviar wou inta btekoul el bacon elli byekoul caviar

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
because there's water in the toilet and your bathroum will always have high humidity than the rest of your house.
this will give harmful bacteria roum to live. if you do it outside, the dirt, air and the sun of Allah your creator will disipate
the amonia and the the water in your kaka or peepee either to the atmosphere or to the ground or to fallen dried leaves which
will absorb it then release the water as a form of vapor back into the atmosphere.
@Telefax , 2enta el sedi2, this tactic also slowed down ja7afel al akrad in Baghouz causing them acute respiratory distress syndromes.. Kharjoun wa lillahi al 7amd.

@Telefax , 2enta el sedi2, this tactic also slowed down ja7afel al akrad in Baghouz causing them acute respiratory distress syndromes.. Kharjoun wa lillahi al 7amd.
Be sure to keep doing it in the toilet and live with the fears of @Indie.
By the way, it is advisable to throw water two times and to keep the lid of your toilet
open not closed as well as the door of your bathroum

some facts:

1 - Normally you don't smell your shit when you're doing it while others will, except if you were fed mloukhieh by your wife or mom.
The Nitrogen in the mloukhieh is so devastating like a chemical weapon, you won't take it unless you flush your toilet while your doing it mid-way.
the result (2-3 flushes while doing it)

2 - Never eat mloukhieh on a very hot day nor on a very cold day .. you won't like the results at the bathroum

smart tactics:

1 - Know your food: Never attempt to mix and eat highly acidic food with highly alkaline food, they will neutralize each other in your stomachs and the probability of vomiting will be very high, because the resulting reaction has to vent itself from somewhere (your mouth).

2 - If someone was in the toilet before you and didn't clean well after themselves, as soon as you notice the nasty smell close your nose and your eyes then hit the water piston/level

3 - In case you feel you're going to vomit, there's a high chance shit will come out of your ass if you: remove all your clothes and sit on the cold porcelain portion and not the plastic portion. the difference in temperature will make your ass colder than your jaw/neck and as a result the shit will come from your ass and not from your mouth. Be sure to raise your arms in an vertical position above your head, this helps too.

4 - if your stomachs begins aching due to cold on a winter day and you start to feel it boiling. Zaatar WITHOUT ZEIT is your best friend.
take a mini soup bowl fil it with dry Zaatar WITHOUT ZEIT !! and magically, your shit will solidify again and come out in chunks and not cause a diarrhea

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
some facts:

1 - Normally you don't smell your shit when you're doing it while others will, except if you were fed mloukhieh by your wife or mom.
The Nitrogen in the mloukhieh is so devastating like a chemical weapon, you won't take it unless you flush your toilet while your doing it mid-way.
the result (2-3 flushes while doing it)

2 - Never eat mloukhieh on a very hot day nor on a very cold day .. you won't like the results at the bathroum

smart tactics:

1 - Know your food: Never attempt to mix and eat highly acidic food with highly alkaline food, they will neutralize each other in your stomachs and the probability of vomiting will be very high, because the resulting reaction has to vent itself from somewhere (your mouth).

2 - If someone was in the toilet before you and didn't clean well after themselves, as soon as you notice the nasty smell close your nose and your eyes then hit the water piston/level

3 - In case you feel you're going to vomit, there's a high chance shit will come out of your ass if you: remove all your clothes and sit on the cold porcelain portion and not the plastic portion. the difference in temperature will make your ass colder than your jaw/neck and as a result the shit will come from your ass and not from your mouth. Be sure to raise your arms in an vertical position above your head, this helps too.

4 - if your stomachs begins aching due to cold on a winter day and you start to feel it boiling. Zaatar WITHOUT ZEIT is your best friend.
take a mini soup bowl fil it with dry Zaatar WITHOUT ZEIT !! and magically, your shit will solidify again and come out in chunks and not cause a diarrhea

I can see ISIS training is pretty extensive in that area.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

The sun will dry your kak and it become like a dried leaf which doesn't have a bad smell .. strike it with a hammer and it will be pulverized
into a salt like material ... which you can add to your plants.

a good procedure, is that the ministry of environment health and agriculture cooperation to launch a project and direct the organic shit into yards
where sawdust is collected from all over the wood shops/factories into that yard and the shit dumped on them, then the next day another layer and so
on, this will transform nasty shit into good fertiliers

hala2 the shit from hygiene products and drugs is not of concern to me because it's capitalism/pagan made and 7amdella, I don't take any.

eh sa7 zakaretneh enno el bacon byekoul caviar wou inta btekoul el bacon elli byekoul caviar
Thank allah soubhanaha w ta3alat more knowledgeable people were in charge in the 19th century

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
الحمد لله على نعمة الأسلام
This pretty much sums up this toilet thread ??

there were more diseases in the 19th century than there were in previous centuries
Wlek yo2borne rabbak chou perspicace!! Can u guess why that is khayooooo? And then can u guess why they got all taken care of?

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Houthie renegades and their threads ?... Ever wondered what those people talk about when they Qat party mingle? Now you know, shi bi la33e el nafss.
For people like @Lebanese Pride and myself, whose bodies are so perfectly void of body wastes, know not what shitting, urinating or what a toilet is, this thread sucks hugely.. And for the opposite reason, I see ma 7ada t'hayyaj more to post in here than Telefax.

Wlek yo2borne rabbak chou perspicace!! Can u guess why that is khayooooo? And then can u guess why they got all taken care of?
I think there are more diseases in our modern time than there was in the 19th century or the centuries before it.
hygiene problems started in dark ages of ignorance in Europe and because the crusaders live in a climate with high humidity.

Houthie renegades and their threads ?... Ever wondered what those people talk about when they Qat party mingle? Now you know, shi bi la33e el nafss.
For people like @Lebanese Pride and myself, whose bodies are so perfectly void of body wastes, know not what shitting, urinating or what a toilet is, this thread sucks hugely.. And for the opposite reason, I see ma 7ada t'hayyaj more to post in here than Telefax.
so you never relief your shit and you keep it all in ? good for you !! :lol:
shakleh ata3tellak bi reze2tak .. did you know that your perfectly void body nurture itself from vegetables grown using
cow, horse, dogs, cats shit as fertilizer ? .. hassasetneh enno you come from outer space besides, I'm not the OP
I just thought to share some tips and tricks if you some member finds himself/herself in a critical situation.

Last edited: