The NBA Thread [Bucks - 2021 NBA champions]

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
I think Lebron's age is starting to show

Yes, I also think he is an overrated player.

The new generation took over the nba. Jokic, dunkic, murant, Booker, Mitchell and imo they are so much more skilled than the previous one.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Yes, I also think he is an overrated player.

The new generation took over the nba. Jokic, dunkic, murant, Booker, Mitchell and imo they are so much more skilled than the previous one.
Well he is not overrated in my opinion even though i always hated him (mocking dirk in 2011!!). For long he has been the best player out there.
The new generation (doncic* the typo) modelled parts of their game based on Lebrons...thats why athletes keep getting better. He did not have the same vision of the game these kids have ...they play like him and they might become better as they started training this way from a very young age whereas lebron went to the NBA while dirk was still making the "stretch 4" position a thing.

opium

I am a Lakers fan since 1989. Weird that I feel happy for the Lakers going out.
I just cannot force myself to like Lebron

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
I am a Lakers fan since 1989. Weird that I feel happy for the Lakers going out.
I just cannot force myself to like Lebron
He is a great player, and a great example off court. However, he proved over and over that he cannot carry a team without stars around him. Look at jokic, dunkic so young and how they are carrying their teams in the playoffs.