The NBA Thread [Bucks - 2021 NBA champions]

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Devin Booker and Trae Young took the next step in these playoffs, from all-stars to superstars. Luka, Young and Booker are legit and are the future of the NBA.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

I guess im bandwagoning with Luka when he leaves. Had enough with Cuban's shit.
2002--> 2011 were fun but they have been extremely incompetent and cheap for 10 yrs now. Now they hire Jason Kidd ... maskhara

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter

I guess im bandwagoning with Luka when he leaves. Had enough with Cuban's shit.
2002--> 2011 were fun but they have been extremely incompetent and cheap for 10 yrs now. Now they hire Jason Kidd ... maskhara

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

Doubt it i think he remains in LA but if this happens ...him and luka will be a hell of a duo.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

Doubt it i think he remains in LA but if this happens ...him and luka will be a hell of a duo.
Btw Dallas' new GM is the Nike VP that made the deals and very close to players was recruited by many teams but finally cuban paid enough. Not sure how good he is.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Btw Dallas' new GM is the Nike VP that made the deals and very close to players was recruited by many teams but finally cuban paid enough. Not sure how good he is.
Cuban mfakkar 7alo bel shark tank, i'll give you $1 for 90%! Ma byidfa3 hayda, he won't go for Kawahi,...he still has to up Luka's salary in a couple of yrs.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Cuban mfakkar 7alo bel shark tank, i'll give you $1 for 90%! Ma byidfa3 hayda, he won't go for Kawahi,...he still has to up Luka's salary in a couple of yrs.
Been very cheap since the new CBA. Hope it changes now as before that he used to spend more. The Nike guy would not have signed up

i can only hope paid off from 2003 to 2011 ...we are due one.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Been very cheap since the new CBA. Hope it changes now as before that he used to spend more. The Nike guy would not have signed up

i can only hope paid off from 2003 to 2011 ...we are due one.
Dame seems interested in this subject!

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
E5a6jY9XoAELSM_