• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The NBA Thread

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
I love watching NBA games. Some new talent coming on and some veterans are leaving.

I'll start with tonight's pregame warm up for The King himself:

snacker23

I love watching NBA games. Some new talent coming on and some veterans are leaving.

I'll start with tonight's pregame warm up for The King himself:

You mean the GOAT himself ** ;)😁 Big win over the 76ers today on to reach 47-13 record.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Predictions of 2020
eastern champs: Boston
western champs: Clippers
Nba winners: Clippers
MVP: Giannis
MIP: Siakam (twice?)
ROY: Ja Morant
DOP: Gobert (i dont know)
6Man: Lou W (no idea)
Dark horse teams: Mavs, Pacers, Toronto

Last edited by a moderator:

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Predictions of 2020
eastern champs: Boston
western champs: Clippers
Nba winners: Clippers
MIP: Siakam (twice?)
ROY: Ja Morant
DOP: Gobert (i dont know)
6Man: Lou W (no idea)
Dark horse teams: Mavs, Pacers, Toronto
Predictions of 2020
Eastern Champs: Bucks
Western Champs: Lakers
NBA Winners: Bucks
ROY: Ja Morant or Zion Williamson

snacker23

Predictions of 2020:

Eastern champs: Boston
western champs: Lakers
NBA winners: Lakers
MVP: Giannis (LBJ deserves it better)
ROY: Ja Morant (It's a shame Zion missed so many games, he would have definitely won it)
DOP: Anthony Davis

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
ROY: Ja Morant (It's a shame Zion missed so many games, he would have definitely won it)
I think Zion's career will look like this unfortunately...He is a physical specimen!
Too many careers go down the drain due to a back issue or an ACL ...i hope not for him

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
No way anyone but MIL is winning the Eastern Conference.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
No way anyone but MIL is winning the Eastern Conference.
Tatum has been having a hell year (2020) and i trust their coaching staff more (or i have let bill simmons get to me). I think LAL-LAC is unpredictable as well as BOS-MIL both can go both ways

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Tatum has been having a hell year (2020) and i trust their coaching staff more (or i have let bill simmons get to me). I think LAL-LAC is unpredictable as well as BOS-MIL both can go both ways
Maybe your "prediction" is more of a wish :p

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Incredible talent and high IQ in Luka.. my second favorite player to watch right after LBJ.
I stayed up late to watch the draft when he was picked up by the hawks i was disgusted then Donnie Nelson pulled the Trade!!! I wanted to fall to 5 and i am not dissapointed..

Started with Dallas when Finley, Nash and Dirk were back in 2003 ....lucky enough to see Dirk for 15 years! and luckier to have Luka picked up. KP seems to start playing well with him now ...can be a sleeper team. Doncic is just a joy to watch.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
My team is the Suns, unfortunately! What a choker they had last night. They were leading by 17 in Q2, they still lost!
Yea at least you had the 7 seconds or less Suns years! and tekram for getting Nash
The Suns need to trade their front office...wasting Booker's talent now

snacker23

I stayed up late to watch the draft when he was picked up by the hawks i was disgusted then Donnie Nelson pulled the Trade!!! I wanted to fall to 5 and i am not dissapointed..

Started with Dallas when Finley, Nash and Dirk were back in 2003 ....lucky enough to see Dirk for 15 years! and luckier to have Luka picked up. KP seems to start playing well with him now ...can be a sleeper team. Doncic is just a joy to watch.

Trae Young turned out be legit too but Luka is just too special.

Personally I have been a LeBron fan since 2003. I root for whatever franchise he decides "to take his talents to" and now happens to be Laker Nation.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

Personally I have been a LeBron fan since 2003. I root for whatever franchise he decides "to take his talents to" and now happens to be Laker Nation.
A bit of a lebron hater here (2011 finals when him and wade mocked dirks flu) but man he is a basketball genius!

Trae is legit but i am still not sure if he is a sideshow or can be good on winning teams

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Metle, I've been cheering for whoever LBJ plays for ever since my SuperSonics were sold to OKC. :confused:

snacker23

A bit of a lebron hater here (2011 finals when him and wade mocked dirks flu) but man he is a basketball genius!

Trae is legit but i am still not sure if he is a sideshow or can be good on winning teams

That was extremely rude i agree.. Karma got him though, he did practically vanish for the rest of that series.. (only to dominate the east & finals for the next 7 years)

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Yea at least you had the 7 seconds or less Suns years! and tekram for getting Nash
The Suns need to trade their front office...wasting Booker's talent now
Tayib Suns had a good run but no cigar! Suns will win in the next 1,000 years for sure!!!