• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The NBA Thread

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
@Mrsrx Luka killed it against the pels. Congrats on the win.
cheers its starting for feel like a bad game when he doesnt have a ludicrous triple double..KP is gelling well!

Oh and look at seth curry's splits! the guy is shooting 57% from 3 since feb 1st... higher than dwight howards FT% :lol:

snacker23

cheers its starting for feel like a bad game when he doesnt have a ludicrous triple double..KP is gelling well!

Oh and look at seth curry's splits! the guy is shooting 57% from 3 since feb 1st... higher than dwight howards FT% :lol:

Seth's three at the end of regulation was also impressive. He has been balling out lately.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
The mavs closed the door on Zion like no other team had been able to do. He only got 21 points but was blocked, what seems to be, every other shot he attempted.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
The mavs closed the door on Zion like no other team had been able to do. He only got 21 points but was blocked, what seems to be, every other shot he attempted.
Zion is scary as he is able to get the tough shots in even when well defended...mavs bigs got 12 blocks and still he managed 21 at 50%...i did not watch the game only highlights (i can only manage that on the weekends) but some of his points were circus shots (in the good way)

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Zion is scary as he is able to get the tough shots in even when well defended...mavs bigs got 12 blocks and still he managed 21 at 50%...i did not watch the game only highlights (i can only manage that on the weekends) but some of his points were circus shots (in the good way)
I am a fan of Zion tbh but I expect a huge development over the next few years if he wants to take over the front stage in the NBA.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I am a fan of Zion tbh but I expect a huge development over the next few years if he wants to take over the front stage in the NBA.
He needs to get in shape and lose some weight in the off season. If he does, he'll be the face of the NBA for the next decade.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Exciting game having Steph Curry back. 23 points was not bad after an absence of 58 games.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Hazard is in Dallas for his surgery.
The height difference!! you do not realise how big luka is and how small is hazard.... the BOBAN walks in

Mavericks have one of the best medical teams in US sports lots of NFL and NBA players from other teams come to dallas and get the mavs athletic trainers regimes (casey smith he is on team USA)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Exciting game having Steph Curry back. 23 points was not bad after an absence of 58 games.
3/12 from 3 not very steph yet.
Lets see when draymond comes back how they play...they need big moves this summer and will probably get a top 4 pick

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
The Mil Bucks have lost 3 games in a row.

Happy about Lakers beating the clippers. What an entertaining game this was.