• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The NBA Thread

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter

snacker23

They're not looking good. Their shooting was abysmal!

5/35 from three was an absolute joke! AD didn't play well either (shot 9/24) and KCP literally had a triple single in 29mins of play. Hopefully they up their game tonight. Frank Vogel must let JR Smith & Dion have some minutes too for their shooting ability.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
The legend is born. Luka Doncic!!

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
Luka is special man. He might already be the best in the league. He is the best 21 year old ever as well. What a joy to watch

snacker23

Luka is special man. He might already be the best in the league. He is the best 21 year old ever as well. What a joy to watch

I think what is most impressive about him is his skill set and very high IQ! Just outstanding how he is able to control the game and force his will without relying much on athleticism

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I think what is most impressive about him is his skill set and very high IQ! Just outstanding how he is able to control the game and force his will without relying much on athleticism
The killer euro step!! There was one in the 3rd qtr he stepped 8.5 feet!

Unstoppable driving as he finishes and passes...once he gets his 3pointer over 36% he is a serious problem (he already is)

Mavs fan since 2003!! Dirk left the mavs in great great hands!

snacker23

The killer euro step!! There was one in the 3rd qtr he stepped 8.5 feet!

Unstoppable driving as he finishes and passes...once he gets his 3pointer over 36% he is a serious problem (he already is)

Mavs fan since 2003!! Dirk left the mavs in great great hands!

His decision making is off the charts. Lebron fan here (since 2003), I appreciate greatness when I see greatness. Doing all of this at 21 years old is just insane.

Add a bad ankle to it!! sheesh..