• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The NBA Thread

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Sweet! Dirk will always be the Mavs GOAT in my book, but that boy Luka sure is something! I was literally jumping for joy when he made that buzzer-beater against the Clippers! (And, while we're on the subject of the Clippers, f*ck Marcus Morris!)
For now Dirk is by far the Mavs GOAT ..if Luka gets a few rings and stays over 10 years i might review that but its still very early.
And true F*ck Morris, Rondo and Odom!

Genius

Legendary Member
For now Dirk is by far the Mavs GOAT ..if Luka gets a few rings and stays over 10 years i might review that but its still very early.
And true F*ck Morris, Rondo and Odom!
A few rings?? :) how many did Dirk have.

BEAST

Legendary Member
I meant you are being hard on him, you will compare him to Dirk only after few rings. Dirk was a winner, but Luka is so much more versatile and fun to watch
Prime Dirk was a top 10 all-time player, and that 2011 run alone is historic by any standards. He beat Portland, absolutely destroyed the Lakers, ran the young Thunder trio through the wringer, and defeated the famed “Heatles” without any other all-stars on his team. Make no mistake, I love Luka, but he still has a ways to go before we can compare him to Dirk.

Genius

Legendary Member
Prime Dirk was a top 10 all-time player, and that 2011 run alone is historic by any standards. He beat Portland, absolutely destroyed the Lakers, ran the young Thunder trio through the wringer, and defeated the famed “Heatles” without any other all-stars on his team. Make no mistake, I love Luka, but he still has a ways to go before we can compare him to Dirk.
Agree. What Dirk did was miraculous. And he was so efficient.

But in terms of style, and versatility, luka is more fun to watch. Passing, driving and running pick and rolls

BEAST

Legendary Member
Let's hope Miami gets a game tonight :(

My weak spots this year were Denver, Dallas and Miami.
As a diehard Mavs fan, I couldn't care less for Miami TBH (2006 still stings). That being said, one cannot but admire their tenacity and fighting spirit. I hope they make it interesting, but it seems as though the Lakers are a terrible matchup for them, and Lebron and AD going God mode sure ain't helping. You gonna catch the game tonight? this 4am start is a real b1tch!

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
As a diehard Mavs fan, I couldn't care less for Miami TBH (2006 still stings). That being said, one cannot but admire their tenacity and fighting spirit. I hope they make it interesting, but it seems as though the Lakers are a terrible matchup for them, and Lebron and AD going God mode sure ain't helping. You gonna catch the game tonight? this 4am start is a real b1tch!
It is 2:30am Leb time.

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 11.17.06 PM.png

Genius

Legendary Member

I live in the same time zone.
I hope they make it interesting, cause so far I shut it off in the third quarter out of frustration. Lebron is a beast but I dont like him.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
2006 was a complete rip off !