• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The NBA Thread

BEAST

Legendary Member
Lakers were playing game 3 as if they already won the championship and this was an exhibition game! They had what it took to win but mentally they were not there.
Agreed. Plus, they needed monster performances from LBJ and AD in games 1 and 2 to win. Their role players need to show up, particularly Danny Green whos been straight trash.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Agreed. Plus, they needed monster performances from LBJ and AD in games 1 and 2 to win. Their role players need to show up, particularly Danny Green whos been straight trash.
Green keeps missing 3's and he can't score from mid range, why are they still giving him so many minutes on the floor, or why is he on the starting line up?

Jimmy Butler played damn near perfect on game 3, he scored/assisted on 73 of Miamis 115 points, one of the NBA finals single-game record. He also became the first player ever to finish with more points, rebounds, and assists than LeBron in a finals game.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Green keeps missing 3's and he can't score from mid range, why are they still giving him so many minutes on the floor, or why is he on the starting line up?
Experience and he can get hot at any moment.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Hence the nickname "icy hot." Besides, I'm not sure the Lakers have any replacement for him apart from JR Smith (LoL).
They should just play their regular lineup. No need to panic over 1 game. They'll be fine. #LALin5 :cigar:

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
That was a really nice game. And how nice of KCP to finally show up!
I could only watch half. I watched the second half as soon as I woke up this morning and I was doubting the Lakers would win. It was a close game till the very end.

BEAST

Legendary Member
I could only watch half. I watched the second half as soon as I woke up this morning and I was doubting the Lakers would win. It was a close game till the very end.
Agreed. The Heat definitely left it all out on the court, but the LAL star power (plus KCP) was a lot to handle. Game 5 should be amazing!

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
Agreed. The Heat definitely left it all out on the court, but the LAL star power (plus KCP) was a lot to handle. Game 5 should be amazing!
The Heat badly missed Dragic today. They needed someone to take the pressure off Jimmy and create. All the little things went LA's way tonight. I think it's over in Game 5.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Miami has a 'Nunn', but the Lakers have the 'Pope'! #LALin5 :cigar: