Announcements The Orange Room: 4 Years & Still the Leading Lebanese Forums

Arze

Arze

Legendary Member
Mabrouk FPMers for having the Number 1 forum.
Mabrouk for X the father of the baby and withour his hardwork LFPM didn't succeed.
Mabrouk for the Mods & X Mods "7ata yel7a2ni tartoushe ;)"

• Advertisement
  • Comrade Bassam

Comrade Bassam

Legendary Member
    Happy Anniversary indeed! So much changed during those 4 years. I can't claim it's just thanks to the forum, but this played surely played a tremendous role!

Congrats and hope we'll keep it up!

Chief

Chief

hahay

congrats congrats, w nchalla bi mazid mina el najah

salemto el moudir w mabrouk

rayograph

rayograph

mabrouk for all of us guys!

this would never have happened without the team work that rules this forum not to mention its objectivity and openness to everyone and the anti-discrimination principle it followed!

Layyouss

Layyouss

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Mabrouk! w 3a2bel l 400

A Very Huge , Giant, Gigantic , Enormous Thank you to X, along with the old team, (bya3erfo 7aloun) who worked days and nights to achieve all this for the Forum and the FPM and the Lebanese.

It was my honor to celebrate the 4 years with you guys, and i really feel proud when i see this family growing up day after day.

I won't be exaggerating if i say that i met the best people in my life, and my best friends thanks to this forum.

It would take me another four years to express it .

Thank You LFPMers Thank you X (w salemto).

Cheeeers, and Keep it up
    Layyouss

Youchka

Youchka

Legendary Member
    This forum, everything about it, from the devotion of its creator to the hard work of the teams to the valuable discussions and great members is just a reflection of FPM.

Thank you all, everyone, each and ever member, for making this forum what it is.

Great thanks to X and the moderators, old ones, new ones, and future ones, for keeping this forum the most civilized, respectful and successful of them all.

Jean

Jean

Legendary Member
    congratulations orange room !

big thanks to X and all the moderators (old and new) , and of course to the members of this wonderful forum

Mar1K

Mar1K

A lot of things have changed through the years...
    But There's something that will always be the same...
    It's the Special Forum we share; that keeps us close!
    No matter where we are!

How did we celebrate the first year?
    http://forum.tayyar.org/72916-post1.html

And today we have:
    Threads: 19,963, Posts: 630,752, Members: 13,729

Congratulations!
    Count my deleted posts and you will double that number hehehehe

Mabrouk orange room :smile:

Lebanesegirl

Lebanesegirl

Happy Birthday Orange room!!

The #1 w betdal #1 forever!!!

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This forum is a breath of fresh air compared to the other forums who suffocate free thought and display total immaturity.

Of course, the principles of FPM give us a head start over any other political forum, but the fact that guys like X and all of the moderators who are running the show did a magnificent job in keeping us at number 1.

Happy birthday LFPM!

Miss Orange

Miss Orange

Happy 4th Birthday day to our special forum and hopefully there will be many more birthdays to come.

This forum has definetely been through a lot and especially those who stay up days and nights to make it what we want.

Thank you and mabrouk 3alal 4yrs

-Miss O.

Rors

Rors

3 years that i've been on this board, my only regret is that i've missed a whole year of it
    Best of Luck Orange Room, Many Happy Returns, Success, Innovation, Initiative, Human Care, and most of all, Change & Reform

mickey117

mickey117

Legendary Member
    3a 2bel el 10000000000000000000000 Orange Room!!! :thumbup:

Nadnoud

Nadnoud

It was nice to go back in years, I'll just quote myself on the forum's 1st anniversary:

Happy Birthday LFPM forum...
    uff it's been a year already!!!and it's still in quick progress..
    yalla all the best..
    Congrats everyone....starting from you X (cheeeeeers)

Cheeeeeeeeers!
    23 May 2005

we were proud to have more than 2000 members in 1 year...look at LFPM now!
    who would have imagined!!

Cheers...3a2bel el 100 :)

TonyFPM

TonyFPM

Congracts to X, to every current and ex mod for the guge work U have done. Congracts for the members who showed a high level of wisdom and maturity. Congracts for FPM for having such a wonderful forum and image of you on the internet.
    Now I expect Amine Gemayel and Samir Geagea to pretend that they were the people that made this forum what he is.