• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Orange Room "Blood Donors Database"

Potential blood donors ONLY, please state your blood type:

• Total voters
lebanon4ever

lebanon4ever

Urgent plaquette A+ blood needed

Dear Guys,
if someone can provide a relative of mine with an A+ plaquette.It will be appreciated.My relative is in Hospital saint Georgios Achrafieh (Mestachfa el roum).
Kindly send a PM to me and i will give you the details.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • B

Bravefan

Please very urgent case, To safe a pregnant mom and her twins ,

an O - Blood is Needed urgently in Hopital sayedet el ma3ounet Jbeil.

Pls call 03 227 386

lfpm_elie_khoury

lfpm_elie_khoury

need blood o+

we need blood o+ for pailine semaan sassine in machrek hopital for more info call 03-742789 thnx for ur help

khouri

khouri

This is a really nice initiative.

May I suggest you people to subscribe to the bone marrow donors database. I don't know how it works in Lebanon, where to do it... but being a bone marrow donor is simple. They will take out some blood, on which they will perform tests to know your HLA profile. Then, if someone needs it, they will call you to donate the bone marrow.

In Brazil, having bone marrow donors is a problem, as the popoulation here is too mixed. In Lebanon, I suppose it would be easier.

My brother and sisters died in childhood due to bone marrow defects. You have no idea of the difference you could make for a whole family with a simple act.

Next month I'm going to Lebanon, and I want to subscribe for being a bone marrow donor over there too. When I have more information about how and where to do it, I will keep you informed.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    O+

Well, I'd like to donate my blood :)

CedarLb

CedarLb

Legendary Member
    طفل في الثالثة من عمره بحاجة ماسة الى دم من فئة
    O-
    في مستشفى "قلب يسوع"

source: tayyar.org

Iceberg

Iceberg

O- units needed urgently in Hotel Dieu, if you can give please call 03800861
    Thanks in advance for all donors!

Layyouss

Layyouss

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Three A+ blood bags needed urgently for Dahr L Beshi2 hospital.

you can donate wherever u want and we'll pick them up

if you can give please call 76/637386

Thanks in advance for all donors!

Shev

Shev

on one of the major intersections in ghbairi/haret hreik, there's a list posted on the bulletin board which constitutes of the donors' names, blood type, and phone numbers (it's like the poll in this thread). It's a really a great initiative and really helpful in tough times. other municipalities - aw shabeb l 7ay - should follow.

(if anyone needs to check it: 3ala mafra2 l ma2barat l shahedien, eddem m7atet sleem, just ask anyone there and they should be able to help you).

Maggie

Maggie

Orange Room Supporter
    we need plaquette A+

we need plaquette A+ for a young boy urgent at hopital libanais getawi.

03-847462
    03-238450
    70-064805
    03-751803.

Fadi007

Fadi007

am really new to this , i gave a platelet donation yesterday , it lasted like 90 minutes dono if that's normal... anyway my question is that i have a soccer game tomorrow with the lads, is it OK to play ?

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    am really new to this , i gave a platelet donation yesterday , it lasted like 90 minutes dono if that's normal... anyway my question is that i have a soccer game tomorrow with the lads, is it OK to play ?
    Just gulp an orange juice and you'll do fine to kick any ball in 20 minutes.

romeosdf

romeosdf

urgent b- blood required st louis hospital

urgent blood required b- for a young man elie hokayem at st louis hospital jounieh

S

sebouh

A- platelets is needed for a young cancer patient at geitawi lebanese hospital. Please contact on 03091147. Your help is deeply appreciated.

S

sebouh

A- blood needed urgently for a young patient in Geitawi Lebanese Hospital. Please contact 03091147.

S

sebouh

A- blood and platelets needed urgently for a patient in Getawi Lebanese Hospital. Please contact: 03091147

S

sebouh

A- blood extremely urgent at geitawi Lebanese hospital. Please contact 70044788

Qwiw

Qwiw

After more than 3 years, only 76 members are listed.
    This is the most important thread of the O-Room and it deserves more attention from us. Is there a way to promote it or to give it more visibility ?

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    B+ blood needed urgently in Lebanon. Plz call 71015671 urgently
    Car Accident
    Mashrek Hospital
    Rony Abou Jaoudeh