• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The Orange Room elections 2018 announcement thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Don’t get your hopes up too quickly. As long as the representation of the sunnite opposition is not resolved, @Jo cannot announce any results and we will still have the moderators تصريف أعمال

Want to volunteer for the sunni opposition?

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Want to volunteer for the sunni opposition?
يا ابباري، where do I start. I’m not Sunni, not really in the opposition, and not as eloquent as jihad el samad, despite being عكاري…
On a more serious note, between work and family, I can’t make sure I can commit the right amount of time for this. Not that I would get elected anyway ;-) ...

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I would like to see @SeaAb @Muki and you @manifesto run for the elections. You guys rock.

I think @manifesto is currently testing the waters to see whether or not he's going to run and has already launched a smear campaign against all of you with actual programmes right now!

You need to retaliate instead of letting him get away with it :p

I do agree that they rock though

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
I think @manifesto is currently testing the waters to see whether or not he's going to run and has already launched a smear campaign against all of you with actual programmes right now!

Haha, why would I retaliate :p I actually like @manifesto ... he is funny, sometimes.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Because it makes the race more fun for the rest of us just watching :p

Ok tekram 3aynik :lol::lol: as soon as he presents his program though, which as u mentioned, I believe he will and he is currently testing the waters and possible outcomes if he presents his candidacy.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I wasn't really attempting to "smear" them as much as highlight the flaws in their electoral programs.
Some candidates like @Aoune32! are entering the political sphere for the first time, and could use the free help of an advisor.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Genuine question, how do you guys find the time to commit to this? And not in a “slow weekend, I can do it”, but systemically and consistently through the year? I admire your dedication

My work is mostly behind the computer and some site visits, and it isn't even full time(unfortunately, not much jobs in Leb now)... so I got the time

!Aoune32

I wasn't really attempting to "smear" them as much as highlight the flaws in their electoral programs.
Some candidates like @Aoune32! are entering the political sphere for the first time, and could use the free help of an advisor.

Political sphere for the first time? Thanks for your help but not needed. :)
I would be balanced as all hate me equally. Lol

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
The advice of a snivelling worm you mean surely

Be careful @Aoune32!

ttt0517-768x322.jpg

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Breaking: One of Oroom's most prominent Leftist members is writing their program as we speak.

They asked me to quote them anonymously.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are you withdrawing your support for Muki?
He doesn't seem to be enthusiastic about applying solo and I don't support his partner, so this is becoming more complicated than I thought. I'm just being neutral. He'd better hurry up and apply because the competition is attractive.
But your diplomatically is unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.