Orange Room Elections 2019 The Orange Room elections 2019 announcement thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
Greetings & salutations,

I didn't want to do this among all the bickering, hate & general unrest going on the forum, but it seems things will not rest any time soon.

So, here it goes, the Orange Room again is electing its moderators. Thank you for the old moderators and for the upcoming ones, I wish you very best of luck.

A quick reminder of the rules:

* 2 years ago we abolished the 2 groups system, candidates will be all in one group.
* Phase 1: The first 6 candidates will pass to phase 2
* Phase 2: The first 4 candidates will be the elected moderators.

Note: If we get 6 or fewer candidates, we will skip Phase 1 and do Phase 2 directly.
Note2: If we get 4 or fewer candidates, we will skip the whole elections process and chose the moderators ourselves.

I hope that this new system will encourage more members to run since they will have more chances of getting elected.

Timeline of events:
  1. From now till 17 November 2019: members can still run and create their electoral programs by posting here. All candidates should also read and thank this post ( The Orange Room moderators list of conduct V1.0 | The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one discussion forums ) They can also post their program as a new thread here: Candidates Program | The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one discussion forums
  2. 18 November 2019: Current moderators are removed and voting for Phase 1 starts.
  3. 25 November 2019: Phase 1 ends and voting for phase 2 starts
  4. 02 December 2019 Results are announced and moderators start their duties.
Thanks,
Jo