Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Q?

Now a giant B ma khtalafna, bass s2alini ayya B mmennon :lol: :lol:

Ma hye heyde l pun ?

Bel nesbe lal q the LGBTQ+ community are not even sure if the q stands for queer or questioning, and queer is an umbrella term that encompasses everyone so khallina 3al LGBT+ Ahsan men ma nsir bi the entire alphabet.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
@Apostate @The_FPMer @Ice Tea and @Aoune32! are my four preferred candidates in this first round.

Good luck to @StopWorryingLoveTheBomb who I think is a formidable Oroomer with an excellent program, but I feel indebted to my thawra comrades who supported me in times of difficulty.

PS: Wait, can I vote for myself? I'm afraid I'm gonna have to eliminate one of you guys.

That's fair. I wasn't expecting any kind words... Those are worth more to my poor, sensitive soul than any vote!

Good luck to you as well, and to everybody else!

Thawra # Furoshima

made a very very very very very bad mod and managed to unite the entire forum against me in 2015 ? was absent for the entire year and when I came back I was insufferable so that's a mistake I'm never repeating again, tammin belak ye3ne no need to ban me from anything, I already banned myself

The self confessions of the Worst Moderator in Orange Room History
?????

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter

I made a very very very very very bad mod and managed to unite the entire forum against me in 2015 ? was absent for the entire year and when I came back I was insufferable so that's a mistake I'm never repeating again, tammin belak ye3ne no need to ban me from anything, I already banned myself

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
made a very very very very very bad mod and managed to unite the entire forum against me in 2015 ? was absent for the entire year and when I came back I was insufferable so that's a mistake I'm never repeating again, tammin belak ye3ne no need to ban me from anything, I already banned myself

The self confessions of the Worst Moderator in Orange Room History
?????

Keep spamming, that's precisely what will not fly anymore once I am mod ;)

!Aoune32

what i would like to see and is fair is that those who have not made a presence on the forum for the last 3 months dont get to vote. not at the day of voting we see alot of people who are voting and we never see them again for another year.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Keep spamming, that's precisely what will not fly anymore once I am mod ;)

To be fair that doesn't count as spamming.
Politicians battle it all out before the elections. @LVV did nothing but quote one of your old posts, a fair tactic used in political debates.

Your definition of spamming and trolling is distorted. And that's exactly why Oroomers should count to 10 before voting for you.

Last edited:

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
To be fair that doesn't count as spamming.
Politicians battle it all out before the elections. LVV did nothing but quote one of your old posts, a fair tactic used in political debates.

Your definition of spamming and trolling is distorted. And that's exactly why Oroomers should count to 10 before voting for you.

He quoted that post about 5 times, hence the keep spamming. Once fhemna twice okay, three times kamena ça va bass enno Bel ekhir be inventive.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
!!من ساحات النضال على الأرض، إلى ساحات النضال في المنتدى... دفاعاً عن الحرية
#VoteApostate

Thawra.jpg

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Honestly, in light of your recent behavior, I'm starting to think the giant B might stand for something else.

Congratulations you stumbled upon my pun that was more than intended. I'm quite self aware and have no delusions about myself, feel free to continue with your little smear campaign though.

Status
Not open for further replies.