Not open for further replies.
loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Anyone who:
- understands forum rules
- understands that forum rules are there to maintain quality debates in the forum and not to police the forum
- believes in free speech (within forum rules) and general human rights
- commits to treat all members fairly and equally, regardless of their political or social views/affiliations
- commits to treating all members with respect, regardless of the issues/disagreements
- would not hesitate to use all the tools available, when necessary, to ensure fair and respectful discussions

gets my vote!

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Anyone who:
    - understands that forum rules are there to maintain quality debates in the forum and not to police the forum
    - commits to treat all members fairly and equally, regardless of their political or social views/affiliations
    - commits to treating all members with respect, regardless of the issues/disagreements
    - would not hesitate to use all the tools available, when necessary, to ensure fair and respectful discussions

gets my vote!
    So you’d vote for me ?

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    ?‍♂ <= you deserve that ...
    1 - you're watching too much conspiracy theory movie
    2 - aren't you preaching for " Stop worrying love the bomb" ? you chicken
    3 - Remember, drill it in your head !! I'm the evil terrorist entity here in this forum !! NOT you
    don't steal my title !!
    Are you joking, or do you not realize that I was joking? It's hard to tell with you, sometimes. :p

"How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" is the subtitle of Stanley Kubrick's 1964 political satire black comedy film, Dr. Strangelove. My avatar is from the movie as well (consistency!).

Yo2borne el evil terrorist shu mahdoum. ?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Anyone who:
    gets my vote!
    you're like the re-incarnation of Plato

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

So Dear President Joe, is there any Rules on eligibility of voters
    Inactive or active members
    I think with many members this is very important for the credibility of the election ? specially in the historical days we are living
    Plus for the development of the Forum
    Thanks
    7ejjak safff 7akeh al shu, 3am yenshour bassil wou el general leil nhar, ma khalla wala ba2a fiyoun wou baddo yetrasha7 moderator wou baddo
    ey7adeed meen bi sawett wou meen la2 .... Shu ennak we2e77777777777 :lol:

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Are you joking, or do you not realize that I was joking? It's hard to tell with you, sometimes. :p
    story of my life.
    well as a hint, you need to be on a high level of sarcasm to rhyme with my ever changing frequencies
    "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" is the subtitle of Stanley Kubrick's 1964 political satire black comedy film, Dr. Strangelove. My avatar is from the movie as well (consistency!).
    Yo2borne el evil terrorist shu mahdoum. ?
    you're like really old school - I'm an 80s era model, nonetheless I'll give that favorite movie of yours a trial

Last edited:
    XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    you're like really old school - I'm an 80s era model, nonetheless I'll give that favorite movie of yours a trial
    No way you're an 80s era model and you watch South Park.
    You're like an 18 yo introvert Islamic nerd.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    story of my life.
    well as a hint, you need to be on a high level of sarcasm to rhyme with my ever changing frequencies

nazil kel floumit kubrick w hdaroun w eza ma 3ajabouk nzal 3and jarak bl awal w keb halak men chi chebbek la2eno ma kharjak tmout lezim tet3azzab :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.